View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 876669824 at 19:54 on July 1, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny
(a) drink too much of a village home into the wrong pen, the sow lying beside said: Wife: Give me some water,UGG AUSTRALLIA, sow hum a hum, the village head said, do not it will not fall down Bai, Caesar what Johnson. Readily touched, said: buy leather you, or double-breasted it. -
(b) of the old couple to take pictures, the photographer asked: -
(c) of the day, a barber to the beat of a selling candied fruit, and to the police station the police asked the barber: Why did you hit the sell candied fruit? My barber said :***, perm in the house, he shouted out
(d) a male into the constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain,UGG ブーツ 格安, -
(e) foreigners travel Laiwu, the case of a funny cat lady, came to ask: What are you doing? The old lady replied: Ancient Nepal pound cat! Startled foreigners,ugg ムートンブーツ, even the elderly will be foreign language,UGG オーストラリア! Presented its chocolate, dried sweet potatoes the old lady thought it was, and said: I Laiwu there! Foreigners fainted! -
(VI) Butterfly on bees, said: You're a petty, packed in a sweet belly but are reluctant to give me a bee wrote: Hmm! Said I, you two antennas on his head so long Why do not message me it. -
(g) {peer} beetles and mosquitoes love, beetles: The.
-
(ix) the couple fighting,ugg, put a pillow thrown downstairs, a beggar was passing through, Jinki, and then flew the next quilt, beggars ecstasy, wiping away tears rushed upstairs shouting: upstairs in the big brother, Please, put that woman toss come. -

(k) of a young woman out the trash, do not accidentally slipped in the garbage, was about to get back up again by a scavenging of the old man in his arms, feeling the old man said: people just do not live in town, Do not say such a good wife, do not the. -
(xii) an NPC toes suddenly blue, miracle-working doctor diagnosed with cancer, so removed, a few days, two toes become blue, the removal of three days later, bluish feet wide, had to switch to large hospitals,ugg ブーツ, the last expert consultation diagnosis: socks fade.
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links