View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
tuoshin125

Default Windows 7 Activation Wish List—sort of—for 2008

Last year around this time I asked you what you'd like to see covered on the Word Team Blog in 2007. Hopefully a good deal of your wishes came true. I'd like to take this year's wish list in a different direction. Inspired by Nathaniel Branden's The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem,Windows 7 Activation, I'd love if you'd humor me and give a little sentence completion exercise a whirl. Specifically,Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2007, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd take one minute to complete the Word Team Blog's very first survey at: So you know what you are getting into,Microsoft Office Pro 2010, it contains the follow two sentence completion exercises: If the next version of Word improved my ability to x,Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2007, it would make my life better because… If the Word Team Blog improved my ability to x,Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key, it would make my life better because… My plan is to take all of the responses and create a little report for us to discuss. Please give it a whirl if have a minute to spare. -Jonathan <div

Sponsored Links