View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 563013964 at 13:34 on January 20, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, through which right and wrong, the result in the end Joy and sorrow ...
2, say much less silent, I will be sad to think too much ...
3, silence is an excuse for fear, reason to smirk is wronged ...
4, read the situation was sad, lonely only say love ...
5, afraid that some people, though long gone, but never refused to take part of his memories ...
6, so lonely, Lengnuanzizhi. Treat yourself, life is only 1!
7, and lonely affair, and well-being missed ...
8, sensitive people, most of them are not happy ...
9, the world's most courageous thing is to smile, to listen to the love between you!
10, do not ask me if I loved you because my love had nothing to do with you.
11, some say most frightening parallel lines, but I think the most horrible thing is that intersecting lines - obviously they had common ground, but it will at a later time away from each other, and further and further away ...
12, know, you already know. Do not know, you do not need to know!
13, in addition to love, and friendship; addition to men there is a woman ...
14, the chase was mad, mad now retire ...
15, a woman not be silly,道德底线之崩溃!(上海钓鱼、荆州钓命), where did the world so much happiness and beautiful?!
16, seems used to waiting, waiting that it will simply come ...
17, had the happiness to see you, I also lost hope ...
18, I just want to be the audience, because the infection did not want too many noisy modern world.
19, looking at someone else's story, his tears flowing; listening to other people's songs, humming his own solo ...
20, I like to get something for nothing, you can get something for nothing do not like me!
21, I use a person's dedication, to treat two people alone.
22, work, take a step backward; love, take a step back empty ...
23, the red line on guys, we have one half, eventually we: to pull off ...
24, the ideal conditions for her husband: 1 out of zone 2, with the back ...
25, a man with smoke, with beer, and will have a story; woman money, with pretty, and will have a tragedy!
26, love is an innocent kite, pulling most care about people ...
27, meet, did not have time together; together, but too late to hand; hand but no time to love; love, but no time to spend ...
28, in this era of confusion, what shall I prove my own value ...
29, in a period of time, I like a piece of music; listen to some music, I miss some time ...
30, that night, I smoked a lot of smoke, smoke into your face. I play a wave, everything has become a thing of the past ...
31, hurt before, and happiness, be far behind?
32, time does not make people forget the pain, but people get used to pain.
33, looking out the window appeared in front of the scenes as flash as a slide. Mouth rise, cynically laugh at themselves ...
34, the so-called
35, love a girl, she's happy to give up her, better to fight for her happiness for her efforts!
36, if in the wrong direction, to stop that progress.
37, was the pursuit of happiness, so efforts; people have a happy, so give up ...
38, not a game you love, tears are not acting, moments of happiness are not beautiful!
39, some people never came back to go over. Therefore, waiting and hesitation is the world's most ruthless killer.
40, vowed to always make me humble Nizushenxian, even said over and over again ...
42, I smile. I'm sad or happy at any time, I only smile ...
43, love, the phase re-jie liang yuan Hsu my next life; married, often suspected of last generation made the Nie Yuan!
44, the wound is to give people a disgrace to uphold the illusion of their own ...
45, if there was happiness, happiness is only momentary fragments, short, short ...
46,两个人的孤单, the so-called fate, love, success is the reason, an excuse for failure; the so-called marriage, that is, lovers and eventually became a The man said that one can achieve things ...
47, there are some things for rotten in the heart; some pain, for silent forget!
48, on the future of optimism to see more; of the people, to see more pessimistic ...
49, maybe one day, in the noisy city,- Some Code, shadow., you and I pass by. I stopped, staring at the back away and tell yourself: I loved that man!
50, she may not know what they want, but she do not clearly know what is ...
51, tired of the loneliness of a man, really want someone to spend with me!
52, the wedding day, you have to do my best man. Because we promised: to walk together into the house of marriage
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links