View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #1
skjda352

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Professional blog who-puked-

For any person who has actually study Spencer Johnson;s Who Moved My Cheese?, you;ll get pleasure from this cartoon by Hilary Cost. I saw this cartoon in the most recent edition of The Bark and absolutely loved it! (Yes, I do subscribe to a dog magazine.) Sometimes I think situations where Who Moved my Cheese? would be applicable should in fact be called Who Puked on my Cheese? moments. That's a more accurate description of what it feels like ... but I think the poop scenario works just as well, too. A few years ago, my manager bought this book for my entire team. We had to study it and then participate in a group meeting where we discussed our feelings around the impending changes. It was a fine book and conversation, and I;m glad our manager had us do that activity, but everything just felt odd at the time. I was experiencing (along with several other teammates) my first corporate reorganization, and in fact, I was really excited. Now a few years later,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, I;ve been through about a billion reorgs,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, a billion teams, and a billion managers, and if you can say anything about me, it;s that I can certainly cope with change. In fact,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, change happens so often that I;ve come to expect it. The longest I;ve stayed in one job without a significant change to my job responsibilities (not due to my own planning) was about a year, and at that point, I was ready for a new adventure. I sometimes think that since I joined a large corporation directly from college,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, the semester lifestyle is still ingrained in me. Four months is great; eight months is pushing it. Come to think of it, I;ve been in my current role for just over eight months. Hmm … maybe it is time for change! Luckily for me, another change is probably just around the corner. Anyway, I enjoy the opportunity to learn new skills and consider on new challenges. It;s a fantastic growth experience. But, yes,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, sometimes it does feel like someone puked on my cheese … gretchen

Sponsored Links