View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 02:50 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 463998405 at 01:39 on May 25 2008 read (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Emotional World
5 13, in a collapsed school in Dujiangyan rubble, a small hand full of dirt next to the scattered books.

5 13, the town of Dujiangyan City, Juyuan, a family holding tightly the hand of their loved ones passing away, could not bear to let go.

5 13,I was drunk so original drops - Qzone log, Beichuan County, both armed police holding the arm is a safety belt.

5 13, grabbed my hand and not let go! Ambulance staff in Sichuan Mianzhu Hanwang Wudu primary school pupils on the ruins rescue survivors.

5 12, Chengdu, staff raised his arm as a

5 13,

the sudden earthquake disaster,new new balance shoes, yet we hand overturning moment,Began to understand the - Qzone log, twisted,Girls the right way of life - Qzone log, broken, never even raised. That last-minute gesture, stinging our eyes, but also hurt our hearts - it is pain cramps, pain cry: wish I could shake your hand again! Not a good day, our hands, helped each other, passing each other, so that back pain,new balance outlet, for the hope that heat,new balance sneakers! Our hands, fingers interlocked, life is still in our hands pearl, through the blood and tears soaked through the injury and death tempered, it will only be more mellow,new balance mens, more thorough, more eye-catching! Hold your hand, I assure you.

point of a candle, let us pray for the victims of the compatriots now,new balance 574!
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links