View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
ivamclshn
Sergeant

ivamclshn is on a distinguished road
Default wo life - brilliant luster

Meteor,juciy couture sacs, as a short and beautiful, the night sky across the Black Death, the release of that fleeting light, though weak, but no one can ignore its existence. Life is like a meteor full of wonderful and legendary as a legend as to whether short-term will be like a meteor, others can not decide,juicy couture clothing, God also decided not only to master yourself. If you prefer, meteors can also become eternal.
I was the first willing to do, I want to master my own fate,sterling silver jewelry, I'll break them, I will be forever meteor! That no one can ignore my existence, but also with the day with Qi,paul smith travel bags, and to the same length! If I want the world to dance in my palm,herve leger store, nephew if I want to be respected,ed hardy bags, I have to invincible!
top of the world when I stand, there is list of small hills of the momentum, for the world, everyone from the micro, I make arms shouting , this world but myself! I was definitely the king! When I look at the sea the occasion, inviting look that is also immense, the wind helped on the sea, leaving behind traces of a short, but it can not ignore everything on its existence, but the wind forever known to the world! I will make my life like the wind towards the sea, as both left the world can not ignore the signs that people have to endure!
I am me, no one can go beyond, no one can stop me step forward ~ brilliant plan must be part of my life! ! ! !
ivamclshn is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links