View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
huang1234
Sergeant Major

huang1234 is on a distinguished road

year, he was seventeen years old, she was sixteen. They at the same school, same class in school.

boy in the class small fry, live idle all day. Girls are learning in class molecules, earned good grades, exams are always among the top five. Handsome boy gas, although the study is not good, but very smart. Girls are cute, popular, very popular like in the class.

they are friends, the boy is in love with the girl, he does not know what it feels like the girls themselves, just inexplicable to see the girl, obviously just seen, but it also could not stop longing; often for no reason Login QQ , watching the girls QQ gray head, press the be happy. Perhaps he has been in love with the girl, right ... ...

girl found a boy to act abnormally, but she did not know what the boy was thinking, thinking that the boy was hurt that they are so at home, and over time it will be better ... ...

of time, the boy felt more and more in love with girl, school girl can not help but turn to look at, seems to have become a life habit. Girls still do not understand, often asked the boy, the boy only at the distant landscape, eyes flash of frustration, meditation mind countless times

That night, the boy and a classmate and friend call, inadvertently learned that the girl's cell phone number, the boy is very excited, rushed to say a few words, hang up the phone, immediately called the girl's number .

Okay, so I'll call you

>
He must be very sad, the girl sleep at night.

boy at this time, not knowing that he likes girls who just want to know, yet the joke's gone too far.

next day, the boys go to school as usual, the next class, the girl suddenly ran to the boy blushed and irritation of seats next to the boy's stool fiercely toward the corner kick with his foot. , the joke's too big. However, it was too late. Girls got angry, because the boy lied to her, the girl cried several times.

few days, the girl did not talk to the boy to speak, not even a sentence of blame. It appears that the girl is really hurt, hurt badly.

boy panic, his immense self-blame, want to call girls, but girls do not take. Boys to girls texting

one to the girl.

the boy grabbed the phone crazy, it really is a girl's reply.

br> The boy was so happy, even if the girl did not forgive him, or at least attention to him a girl.

From that day on, every day the boy sent a text message to the girls, I hope the girl can forgive him. Whether the girl will not return, he would insist. The girls will receive a text message every day, it is sent by the boy, no matter what the situation would not change.

two months later, the girl gradually get used to this kind of life, habits every day to receive an apology from the boy and want to send text messages to forgive. Perhaps, the girl was a boy accustomed to it ... ...

some day, the boy did not come to class, leave him, but still the girls are still receiving messages sent by the boys, so girls no more thought. But after another, the boy has two weeks did not go to school, and girls in the days that no boy is so monotonous, as if the whole world lost its color, even if the boy can be sent text messages received every day, do not see the boy, the heart still so lonely so empty. She hurried to call the boy, but no answer, so the girl sent a text message to the boy

did not return messages, text messages waiting for the girl to realize that how much courage is needed, how much patience. But has she received the boy's text messages a day, have not replied to, it is easy to imagine a day, waiting for girls, boys are stupid not reply to which the message ... ...

night, the girl finally received to the boy's message, the girl cried, he did not understand why cry, cry for whom, just pure want to cry, there is a boy like her!

and that ten days, ten days is not the boy. Girl finally went to the boy, because she knew that he had fallen in love boy!

girls desperate to find the boy. Boys like the place; boy sad when the corner; boys frequented Internet cafes; boy's secret base; can go where girls are not left out, can not figure the boy, the girl felt vaguely uneasy Jisi.

a classmate told the girl, the boy's little sister in school. Soon the girl found the boy's sister, asked the boy, the boy's younger sister started to cry, choking back tears and said to the girl to follow her home to all understand. Girls, boys to follow the boy's sister came home, the boy's room, the boy's sister, pointing to a letter on the desk, then pulled out a cell phone from the bag, sister turned to leave ... ...

girl walked desk, trembling opened the letter.

br>
I'm sorry you sent the message that day was a long time before I return. Actually, I saw you come first serve, and usually I find it easy to just press the phone button I can press to become fixed. I spent a long time, and finally played in a word ... ... ... ...

Fortunately, I'm sorry you did not forgive me, or ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Oh, but I s okay

I left my sister to send you a text message every day, as text messages, I have written in advance, in case of emergency ... Oh Well ... ... ...

promise I will not sad! I was not the day Oh, you happy!

fact, I crush you long, did not tell you ... ... unfortunately not to say, let you angry! and a mistake is fatal!

I'm sorry, I did not mean about it, I just want to know who you like, because I like you ... ... ...

Oh ... ... these are no longer important. you! certain attention to the body, cold weather clothing to add ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... five text messages! Girls are ready to issue!

a long time, a girl fell to the ground, speechless because of the pain ... ...

... ... two months is sixty day is sixty-one message; plus two weeks is fourteen messages; disappeared ten days with ten SMS; end with mobile phones in the four hundred thirty-five Drafts SMS. Is ...

61 +14 +10 +435 = 520 = I love you! ! ! !
huang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links