View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #1
jinhuaco321
Second Lieutenant

jinhuaco321 is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Office Standard 2010 Re server2008 pass

Flag as inappropriate (16) Re: server2008 password expiration disabled? From: Meinolf Weber <meiweb(nospam)@gmx.de>
Date: Fri,Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate, 29 Feb 2008 06:27:47 +0000 (UTC) Hello geek-y-guy,
You have to change/edit the policy in the domain. The local policy will be overwritten from the domain policies.
Best regards
Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups
** HELP us help YOU,Office 2007 Enterprise!!!
Hi: I have a fresh install of server2008 standard, which I immediately
installed active directory on and made it the DC of a new forest.
After restarting, and logging in as the Admin,Microsoft Office Standard 2010, I went into local
security policyaccount policiespassword policy,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, but I can't
change the "maximum password age"...it's grayed out and I want to set
it to "0" so passwords don't expire?
References: server2008 password expiration disabled?
Re: SSL and Remote Desktop Next by Date:
What security policies effect tasklist.exe password prompt behavior? Previous by thread:
server2008 password expiration disabled? Next by thread:
What security policies effect tasklist.exe password prompt behavior? Index(es): Date
Thread Relevant Pages
Re: Policy Implementation... That would defeat your domain policies. ... They log on with cached credentials so the domain policy is in force even ... > the network and User A's policy get implemented. ... (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)Re: Password lockout for users... microsoft.public.win2000.security news group, Dave ... > If you know how to get to domain policies skip these steps ... You _must_ set Account Lockout policy at the domain level if you want it ... (microsoft.public.win2000.security)Re: Folder redirection problem. GPO not applied.... restore the default domain policy and the ... default domain controllers policy from a backup. ... If you reset the default domain policies, ... Machine extensions: not found ... (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)Re: win2k3 server shutdown... You should never ever do that in the default domain policies. ... create a policy,Windows 7 64 Bit, create a new policy and test it first. ... >>> shutdown option so I set GPO for administrator group only. ... (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)Re: group policy "User Settings" ignored... It was my understanding that the lowest organizational unit group policy ... domain policies. ... >> salespersons be local admins to their W2k workstations using restricted ... (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
jinhuaco321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links