Thread: With the mind
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
kodybyan40se

Default With the mind

the flu is indeed very powerful, very wide range of sites to cover up , in my stiff resistance Unfortunately not have been attacked a few days , replaced from the fever, headache, sore feet , general bad mood , Anyway,online coach outlet, the place is not comfortable with the uncomfortable , and should not be a comfortable place is not comfortable, and rushed to the hospital , and that long lines Rangou really shocked ,tory burch outlet, indeed , even afraid of injections or drip hanging , And the thought of sharp needles make damn headlong into my veins ,gucci wallets, my hair Kazakhstan, to a one in the dance ,polo shirts embroidery, and finally heard the doctors friendly voice : you take some medicine it. Such as load address , grabbed two boxes of pills the doctor prescribed flew away , the next few days , is the tough days, Suddenly saw someone said: got the flu , and on the immune helpful to improve a flow of H1N1 , I Fortunately, what is it, now and feel good , feel good have to be , God said : People come to this world is to redeem the world , although I do not know what crime I had committed ( a handsome young man like me who would naturally have expected Should not be guilty, may be looking and is itself a crime ), tentatively so be it , will , past the bar, alas , life has ~~~~

Sponsored Links