View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #3
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

133678 2010 年 01 月 02 日 23:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
is the year New Year's Day, the new year began. Among the flat light and turned over 365, 2012, If, as the

2009 the last day, received a lot of blessings,最后一次为你心痛, a lot of travel from my 07 and now serving 09 students travel management classes, 09 classes of students were administered, hearts filled with bursts of warm, think of the one previously seen words In the evening, wanted on a network of friends to the students went back to a message send a message, would like to have everyone happy in the New Year, all wishes come true. Helpless but can not access,People who like to eat dumplings, please collectio, my phone is not mass function, to a section of the hair makes me terrified.

Therefore,If some day I give you, not I do not like you, but, only today, now, going into the third day of Lunar New Year, when all my students and friends, a belated greetings: Happy New Year! You will always be my care!

2010 年 1 月 2 日 23 点 45 分
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links