View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
buigfess1120

Default Windows 7 Activation Multi-Threaded Calculation Ti

I have received a few emails from folks that have downloaded the beta and tried out multi-threaded calculation – thanks,Purchase Office 2007, it was great to hear from you. One thing I wanted to point out is that for most workbooks,Office 2010 Code, you will see the maximum improvement in performance the second time you calculate a workbook (you will still see a good improvement in the first calculation – it is just there will be further improvement in the second calculation). The reason is that there is a bit of work to be done when you move a workbook from a 1-processor machine to a multi-processor machine to break up the calculations into the most efficient state. As a result, the optimum distribution of formulas is reached after the initial calculation,Windows 7 Activation, so if you are doing performance testing,Office 2007 Ultimate, this is something you might see.Also,Office Professional Plus 2007 Key, I wanted to make folks aware of a “compatibility pack” that allows current versions of Office to open the new Office 2007 file formats. Info can be found here: <div

Sponsored Links