View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

In 5 years I'm gone, you can not make another girlfriend, please forgive my selfish! Even if not around, I would like to have your girlfriend as 5 years! Very touching! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 21:13 on June 18th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
boys and girls studying in the same school, the boy read the third day, the girl read the first two days.

by chance, the boy met girl. First met the boy in love with a girl, girls, boys feel it too well. One day the boy went to school girls, and they will be ready every morning to eat breakfast and girls like the girl slowly on the boy. The girl agreed to do the boy's girlfriend!

Valentine's Day boys and girls to the movies. Girls in the cinema for half an hour before the other did not see the boy. Angry phone call girls grabbed the boy's number. But the call did not pass several times, the boy never the case. Became concerned by the angry girl.

girls can not do without boys. She has used a boy's life! What every girl is not happy. Boys will stay quietly in the girls side, to lend her his shoulder!

girl trouble, the boy would go

with her face! Girls can not imagine her life without the boy will turn out! She really can not do without the boy ah!

girl anxiously ran to the school. To school or did not see him! All the boy friends girl dialed the phone is still not the boy's news! The Lost Girls come to them out of the dating of the old school place! Most of the dating boys and girls are in the park! Sitting on park benches, the girl recalled the scenes of the past and the boys! Do not feel the tears fell down!

a shed, the girl lying asleep on a chair!

husband. Do not go, do not leave me, I can not do without you! Girl crying in a dream!

suddenly. stretched over a pair of big crowd in the girl pregnant! Girl woke up! Looked at the boy, the girl gave the boy a slap in the face! Girl's tears fell down in the second! Crowd in the arms of the boy forced the girl! Girl crying in the arms of men: \said; \? \! can not even do that stumped me! \

back dorm boys to girls. himself back to the male dormitory! Lying in bed, the boy soon fell asleep! The road after being hit by a car
's it! But okay, the doctor said a few days will be good. Do not forget, I'm beat to death the cockroach wolf! Things are not even able to stump me! \soon fell asleep! boys and girls after school every day filled with memories that will go to the park date!

One day, the boy in the class when the girl received a text message; \times, things are good to go back to school! \The boy called the girl, the girl said that work to go home. Do a good job to go back to school! So the boy did not open the girl hung up on me!

boy sent messages every day to call girls! Each message will be boys girls back! To miss the boy's phone, the girl never dead phone! But later, the boy called, the girl does not pick up, the information is not back! Boys worried!

boys to find out where the girl's home. Girls into the house, the boy saw the girl's left phase!

girl's brother saw the boy, he walked over and told the boy. A few days before the girl died later from cancer. The girl's brother saw the boy's face to know that he is the boy said the girl! The girl's brother a letter handed to the boy's hand. A girl wrote to the boy:

husband. When you see this letter, I'll be gone. This life I can not go with a red carpet! But my next life I will want to be your bride!
husband promise me: Even if you have good live without me!
husband, in the years I have left, you can not pay do not girlfriend! Please forgive my selfishness, if not to accompany you around, I still want to have your girlfriend as 5 years!

What boys If not say anything. Leave the girl's home, back to school!

boy's life no longer a girl. Can not see past that face angelic smile. Boy became very quiet, character has become withdrawn. Girls tend to hide his past and a corner of the park dating to cry!

5 years! Grave of the man found in the girl's grave more than a body of a man near,nike dunk shoes, next to two letters! One of them was written for girls! Another seal reads:
please bury me in the XX (girl) next to, I'm afraid to lives on the road could not find her (girl).

letter addressed to the girl:

wife. I'm sorry! I live up to you! I know you want me gone in 5 years you do not pay other girlfriend wanted me to forget you in five years. But my wife, I can not! I will never forget you! I love only you! My heart can no longer tolerate anyone!

wife, and so I, I come to you!

read your turn!

turn the will and the people they like forever Oh! ! !
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links