View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #2
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

,Top ten world's most beautiful sports car envy - Q

| Back to logs list

139110 2010 年 05 月 19 日 21:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Pacific War
TOM HANKS in the Pacific War this Sunday is the last episode of the. To be honest, I feel more and more I do not understand the. This is not a simple war movie man, the relative ratio of N years ago, Band of Brothers, the director is more profound ideas, that is to guide you to think,Six different career for the 6 sedan - Qzone log, the teachers from the university where a lot of sense. But on this series, I can feel what vague, but is unable to speak. Read a lot of fans on the HBO blog message, but also get some clues. Sometimes it seems, thought this thing is really amazing, is not simply the accumulation and classification will be able to learn.

the face of Western culture all day long, too long our director can shoot into the audience time to see some interesting things, regardless of which person is the mainland, Hong Kong, or Taiwan. There are too few people need to re-learn the West on China.

In addition,老中医给的宝宝退烧的天然方子 - Qzone日志, it can not imagine that there is no war, Japan has been in that state, we might have been. Whatever the purpose, Chiang Kai-shek did what he should do, Song Meiling this woman than her sister who is more worthy of respect.

like the Italian hero's role, a bit far-fetched, but not contrived
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links