View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22127986 2007 年 11 月 13 日 03:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: love log
not Each person will pass met, not all met people who are concerned about
at least we in this life, in that place, at the time did not miss a turn in our eyes, across the
When, in the eyes of love, fate
found on Earth if a large energy and you meet is not easy,tory burch boots, thank God has given us this knew each other's fate
Do not forget - -
your world I've been here I have brought you happiness, I have brought you happiness
once I make you anxious and helpless, once you also let me wait and hope
We also forget that he had to experience that feeling and heart touching love
is no longer possible to have a relationship to continue, a person can no longer cling to
phase can no longer have a voice in the ear often side rings, one can not hold it with both hands palms no longer the temperature and comfort
--- you do not forget the world I've been here
not have every piece of beautiful memories of love, nor is each unforgettable memories are so
Since we can not accompanied by the old, let me wish you here because you have
of my life will never be able to let go of worry. but no amount of thought and care will not lead back to days have you lost the first love of people who had this feeling, that love like you and do not give up easily
--- you do not forget the world I've been here that maybe you
sentence 'I love you' was a joke, but I still pay the most real heart
If you really loved me, I was happy. Even if you come to the stage of the World, my heart still is You care for you I will always
prayers and sincere wishes for happiness always safe
--- --- Do not forget your world I've been here
when you're not happy, I will accompany you to tears. When you're not happy, I will make you happy when
when you're alone, there I am talking with you. When you are sad, I would like you depression
When you dream of me, that I think of you
do not forget your world I've been here ---
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links