View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

334391 2008 年 09 月 12 日 00:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (6) Category: Mood Diary
; if you do not love a person, please let go, so that other people have the opportunity to love her. If you love to give you, release yourself, so give yourself a chance to love others like
Some things you do not belong to you again,oil painting supplies, there are the things you are destined to be reluctant to give up in life there are many kinds of love, but do not let love be a harm.
some fate is doomed to lose, some fate is never a good result, do not necessarily have to love a person, but people must have a good to love him.
man cry, because he really loved; a woman crying because she really give up.
If the injury is a good faith, I chose to lie; if the lie is an injury, I chose the silent; if silence is a kind of harm, I chose to leave.
If you lose is hard, you afraid to pay, if the confusion is bitter, you will not choose to end, if the pursuit is bitter, you will not choose to come to their senses, if the separation is hard , to who you talk to, a lot of things are later see, a lot of things at that time do not feel bitter, but I could not find the passage back.
There is a love that, even love, but could not. There is a love, obviously want to give up, but can not give up. There is a love, which is clearly suffering, but not open. There is a love, knowing that no way forward. heart has long been retrieved.
decided to give you that moment I cried, my tears show I really love you.
not to mention we never broke up right? Love is not a game. Love you is true. I can not forget you. Whether we are the perfect solution, Gogo fingers, that is no longer a good break.
What is courage? Is crying for you love me, or leave you crying.
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links