View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
kycssd4v

Default jeremy scott shoes ( ah ~ ha ha funny ) an Interne

There are many Internet cafes now are ########ing guests SB, will not boot , switch the input method does not , the letter case conversion does not , how to use the lander will not play PW , QQ voice does not open , into the game will not quit, PW said that I shut the server machine has problems, my grass ,air max, I really want a crush him, crush and then knead into a ball , then knead cannabis , put the pan Fried , a chance to smash a foot .

voice chat will not open MIC, said that Internet cafes are bad headset .
;
movie too is not Mandarin ~!!

ask me ! He strange movie incomplete ~!

QQ landing , said the machine is not bad ,nike shoes Microphone Techniques And Drums! I ran over to see the password wrong, he asked me Ah how many passwords ! ! ! !

there is a more powerful SB chick , then users do not know of a video , call me in the past , there have asked me who the video ! ,Jordan CMFT Max 12! ! , I also this ability ???!!!!!!!

CS was to make a smoke bomb placed teeth , he black and white , and shout slogans : Webmaster Crashed ~~~~

sister talk the day before a SB type QQ ask me how ,jeremy scott shoes, I asked her, you do not type . She said he would . I said , you Ah typing on the line (and a good input to help her tone ), called me for a while . said: network , how do I play do not come out the word ah . I say what you want to make words do not come out to play ah . She said to me: You asked me to make a The completely is a dinosaur ~!

SB today have asked me how network me not QQ coins ? You help me Download QQ coins ~ ######## mother 's that thing if the T can download ~ ! I do not have to work ` ######## !

Sponsored Links