View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
2cdus958
Private First Class

2cdus958 is on a distinguished road
Default Yang Phillips screws

Open the eyes again today , a novel insight crosshead screws.
common with the usual compare Phillips screws and took a picture Fangshanglai for shallow as I usually experience the students viewing.

To distinguish between these two Phillips screws ,beats by dr dre, probably can be called a negative traditional crosshead , the relatively new it can be called the Yang crosshead .
see this today when the sun Phillips screws , is to tear down a thing. Tighten the screws in a small location, usually only stuck with a screwdriver unscrew ,beats by dre, but he happened to my house did not match with the screwdriver .
Fortunately, however, its own looks like a screwdriver head, to find a way around the slender Phillips screws tighten it just right. Although not too smoothly , whatever the outcome,tods shoes, to be screwed down. Yang Cross

get that done this , they immediately experience another screw. See map , do not know someone ,tods, anyway, I see this is the first time . Fortunately,mercurial vapor, today it does not require demolition
. I do not really find anything conveniently guy can deal with it.

This is called Gesha name? Temporarily think of two : ( female) colon head (yang) the word head. . Ah do not seem Shun Liu . Who knows decent name for , and may wish to give a teaching .
2cdus958 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links