View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
kide957027
Captain

kide957027 is on a distinguished road
Default yellow supra skytops To ensure that you die laughi

The farmer was caught

celebration of the tenth anniversary of the reunification, Hu said, holding the hand of Andy Lau: I know you
Liu: I am very excited
Hu: You Jacky Cheung
Liu: tears
Hu : Your song I like chrysanthemum Taiwan
LIU: Thank you, Chairman Mao
drive carts into the city a farmer stopped by the police on the grounds that no license plate. Recruited a board of farmers angry wrote a card hung up, police fainted on the spot, saw card reads: bovine B-74110

!

one woman marriage, the conditions of friends out there are two
1. To Shuai
2. have a car
Computer help her search results ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ chess

the woman refuses to accept the results and found the input
1. to a beautiful house
2. have a lot of money
computer to help her search results again

~~~~~~ banks still do not disappoint this woman to continue to input conditions
1 To look cool but also a sense of security

2 results found result ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Austria Terman

still not disappointed with this woman, but also to input conditions
1. To Shuai
2. have a car
3. have a beautiful house
4. have a lot of money to look cool
6 and also to have a sense of security
computer to help her re-search results ~~~~~~~ Altman in the bank,20,071,106, chess

a man going to the toilet, had just heard next door asked: br> can be thought to myself, this next door Who is it? I know him? Strange!
this time next asked: ? Upset and said: gay! silly B! I say he took one!!

correcting a teacher of English composition, suddenly furious: Writing ;
Princess answered 'yes',
next summer are all alive to the Chinese

mosquito how to do it?
1. of course, to raise him
2. send him to school
3. to buy him a house
4. to help him marry wife
him the child or you can how to do it?
After all, it is your body's blood flow

v professor asked: rotten radish and pregnant women have any similarities? A wonderful school students: are insects to blame. A mere 60 points. The other students actually get out, the answer is: because pulling late.

1. son to learn good, my mother scolding, scolded, the son looked at with sad father said: Why do you marry her? Father said with sad eyes: not because of you!

2. a man to jump,yellow supra skytops, just shouted back to his wife: do not hesitate to jump down wind. standing next to the negotiators, said: ; finally got married in every possible way the cat harsh care of rats, mice get fat quickly, mouse is moved: 'My dear why I am so well!' cat Hey laughed: 'wait for you then a little fat to know.

4. friends to go mountain climbing, to the mountain top, a beautiful female face of the mountains and rivers shouted: motherland ah! I mother! a secret crush on her boys quickly followed cried out: the motherland ah! my wife's mother!

5. Father: You are so big, that to find a wife. Son: Yes, but a big crowd, I turn to the wife do?
6. There is a God who has a pig. He did not want, and just want to get rid of pigs, pigs back to the outside ! Once he sent far away pig, and later his wife called and said he: Pig back? Wife: back! He said: pig called to pick me up, I lost.

Have a crazy, I do not know where to get a pistol, he was walking in a small dark alley. Suddenly encountered a young man, then do not say crazy 2 its security on the ground with guns to his head! Asked: 1 +1 = a few? Frightened young man! Thought for a long time. Replied: `` `equal to 2? Neuropathy opening shot him without hesitation! Then pull the gun in his arms ~ cold said something: You know too much

Do not fantasize about big brother only a legend;
not spoof of big sister make you vomit blood;
Do not worry sister, sister is only two lines of tears;
Do not underestimate the younger brother, younger brother but the insecticide; Do not envy
Dad, Dad a myth;
Do not ignore mother, mother a flower that year!
Stones tells us that everything really love the last all gone, everything is mix and match the last reunion!
others have their background,supra suprano high black purple, and I only have back ~>_
vain to kill the cock, then grabbed the hen to the rooster said: do not let you down when the bachelor! Rooster: You thought I was foolish his mother, and I go into a widow she was. . .

Husband: What time is it?
wife: ten.
husband: the whole it?
wife: it is too early, others do not get some sleep!
Husband: I was asking ten o'clock it?
wife: eleven and then the whole bar.
husband: your mother, I ask you a whole is not 10:00.
wife: your mother, and 11:00 in the whole,tory burch shoes on sale Unilateral hypertension - effect ne, your day is not to engage me you indisposed?
Husband: I'm just asking, is now 10 o'clock the whole Why?
wife: a full integration, the whole now! ,supra shoes blue! ! ! !
kide957027 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links