View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130571 2009 年 06 月 01 日 19:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (20) Category: Personal Diary
has a cavity blood, covered with passion - and of course thought about throwing the head shed blood, painlessly
career education - not to change jobs, mainly stupid, After much deliberation, thought about how great or dumb
only want to teach (educating people that is something), may be a good human teacher, always wanted my life to stay in high school,tory burch boots, but age does not forgive ah, only in the hands of the podium under the little, not points, Great points (their fantasy into themselves). In fact, not only
Jiaoshu Jiang, in fact, want to teach not only Newton, Galileo, Einstein, in fact, not only want to be teachers and students, in fact, more like a friend, in fact, want to explore life, in fact, like a man with learning .
years gone, age, weight, surface area (slightly loose skin) are known, blood is still passion there, there is a trace of a trace and a trace of resignation.
What is teaching? What to teach? I am not God, I can not cater to everyone's taste. I am not immortal, not flowing free and easy, come and go like the wind.
really want is a meta-mousse cake, strawberry, litchi. . . There a right for you, eat you a long lecture.
How can I teach you? My students?
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links