View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
yuxingw40

Default Office 2010 Professional produit cl�� blog microso

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday …. In lovely Everett,Office 2010 Standard Key, Washington … It is the Microsoft Baseball Problem! In June, I posted about the inaugural Microsoft Baseball Challenge: In the spirit of the popular and always fun Microsoft Hockey Challenges, some folks have started the Microsoft Baseball Problem. The inaugural baseball problem is scheduled for August 15th at the Everett AquaSox Stadium. This year’s event will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington and the Cocoon House of Snohomish County. Well,Office Home And Business 2010 Serial Key, August 15 is finally upon us,Office 2010 Standard X86! If anyone is interested in coming out to the field for some good baseball and to raise money for two worthy charities, here is the schedule of events, as I understand it: 3:00 pm – Gates open and the silent auction begins.
4:05 pm – The AquaSox v Eugene Emeralds game begins. You can visit the AquaSox website to purchase tickets. (A ticket to the AquaSox game is not required for admittance into the Challenge … but I think a lot of people will arrive early.)
6:30 pm - Fans who only want to watch the Baseball Challenge are admitted without a ticket. (Although I'm told that donations will be requested upon entrance.)
~7:00 pm – The AquaSox game ends, and the Microsoft Baseball Challenge players take the field to warm up.
7:30 - 8:00 pm – The first-ever Microsoft Baseball Problem begins! Josh is playing in the game,Office Pro Plus 2010 Product Key, and I’ll be there cheering him on. I’d love for any other spectators to come by and say hi! I’ll be wearing a baseball jersey (I think Josh’s team is the Hard Drives) with Ledgard and 34 on the back. I promise to talk shop as long as anyone wants to … Let’s call it a “geek baseball game.” Hope to see you on Sunday,Office 2010 Professional produit cl��! gretchen

Sponsored Links