View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
Tomy852929
Brigadier General

Tomy852929 is on a distinguished road
Default jordans for babies Allows you to cool the 10 compu

1, every time I turn on the computer would crash very quickly . It seems that memory! Although memory is cheap, but I Qionga , but only 128M ! I cut
wear for a long time and found a good way I plug the memory in turn . Hey! Beep is heard through the self-test , the memory becomes a 821M in it!
2, but then I also get the fridge cold disk one day, turned into a hard drive it! In this way, I have one hard drive.
3, I wrote on the Pentium 5.0 in case the results much faster.
4, I put my monitor with a soak in the fish tank , I * , and now feel the same as the LCD !
5,tory burch jelly thora ########ographic pictures after, 14 monitors in front of me a magnifying glass ,ballerina online, the result becomes 20 -inch monitor , and saved me a large sum of money.
6, I put my one photo printer with a flashlight into a laser , to play faster and better , but also save a lot of cursing
7,christian louboutin ivory, I had a light bulb in the mouse Riga ,Come and catch myself. , hey, Flew into a photoelectric it,christian louboutin anemone!
8, to spend 10 dollars at the night market himself to buy the speaker volume to a minimum , you guessed how really God , and immediately produced a subwoofer
9, I had a computer security Mak ,jordans for babies, W Race ~ ~ PC into a voice of the ,christian louboutin sale london 我算什么?敬爱的。, oh yeah ~~~~~
10, I bought the n telephone lines tied together ,cheap jordans for kids, nnd, internet cable is also cool than simply
Tomy852929 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links