View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
balancer02
Corporal

balancer02 is on a distinguished road
Default power balance Ru fruit deep.

The eyes of the bureaucrat's brow touch ; smile is maintained in the tears of the living back

- I just want to say to you, my dear,balance bands, I'm tired, I'm a shoulder you can take a break it? - I just want to say to you, my dear, I'm hungry, you can help me take care of my poor stomach next? - I just want you, my dear, I'm cold, you can People live on my shoulder hug me? - I just want to say to you, my dear, I feel bad, you can be my trash, I vent it? - I want to say to you, my dear, I love you, you can properly love me? - I just want to say to you, my dear, I want to always have your love, you can give me? - I just want to say to you, my dear ... ... ... ... ----- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ --- ┈ ---- - ┈ - ┈ -------- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ --- ┈ ----- - you never say more than that, I a thousand words to say to you, but I found that I now know where to start. - Honey, you know my heart? I can not understand the language it has heart? - I think you will understand, you always understand. - My baby, you will not let me down, and I do not want you to my disappointment. - Forgot to tell you, I do not like endless waiting, I'm not a patient woman, I am a timid woman. - A timid woman fear that the long wait. - I just want to say to you, my dear, do not make me wait, do not let me down. You can do it? - Afternoon, the warm sunshine that I always think, I think of you my warmth, just as the sun. - The warmth of the sun as eloquent as shrouded in my side, is so warm and comfortable. - I am greedy, I want the sun always with me. - Honey, will you? Would you like to give me piece of the sun it? - I want the woman you love, you can make me a woman like it? - Maybe, you will point me in the forehead that my greed. - Yes, you know my greedy. I just want you to meet me the greedy. - I just want to say to you, my dear,power balance decathlon, I need your sunshine. You can never free of shine for me? ----- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ -------- ┈ - ---- ┈ - ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ --- ┈ - - I want you to tell me, our love. - Our future, we all treasure between. - You will tell me it? - As you told me every day is so interesting, with very common and fast tone. - I just want to say to you, I'm not qualified to be an angel. - Because I do not have wings of an angel is so pure and transparent. - I always just an ordinary woman to the ordinary, then the point may have color in his face it. - I just want to say to you, my dear, I want to hear you say you love me. You can tell me this? - I just want to say to you, my dear, I want to wear your ear to the gray-haired servant temples. - Although I'm worried about my looks old. But I prefer to stay with you. - When that happens, you will become a wrinkled old man. I will still guarding you. - Because,power balance, you still still my dear. - I think we will not care about each other's old bar. - The feeling of desire to stay together. However, we need to wait a long time. ----- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ -------- ┈ ----- ┈ - ┈ --- ┈ ----- ┈ --- ┈ -
balancer02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links