View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
kjdsvklow
Captain

kjdsvklow is on a distinguished road
Default office 2010 pro plus 32bit SYmbol for money market

> -----Original Message----- > In microsoft.public.money, Alan Holzhausen wrote: > > > In fact I followed the advise, thanks,office 2010 pro plus 32bit, and found the > > following: > > The MMF is designated as Money Market. It has been since > > I set it up a few years ago. > Excellent > > In the listing of all investments in that account,Windows 7 Professional Key, I have > > the money market account with the correct symbol which I > > named a cash accont. I aslo have a cash accunt with no > > symbol. > Right. So did you get the download to recognize that the MMF already > defined is that investment with the FDRXX symbol? You are straight > on that part now? Or is Money fixed on something else being the MMF > for Fidelity. If so, you now know the place where the symbol is > being used, and you could blank it if necessary. Do you have what > you need to clear it up now? > > This has always worked OK with Fidelity downloads for > > three years. In the last week or two I've been getting > > the message to add units of the money market fund. If I > > do,microsoft office 2010 license, I woudl have to maje a corresponding reduction in my > > normal (Money) cash account. > > It seems that Fidelity changed something. > Yes. Lets see how they changed it. > The paradigm would appear to be changing. There are three ways that > the OFX spec describes for handling MMFs. Here are the descriptions > of the relevant two: > ===================quote from OFX spec============================= > 13.5.2 Sweep Account Within an Investment Account > OFX uses the money market as a "sweep" account, where cash is > "swept" as needed when buying and selling securities. The money > market fund does not have its own account number. The customer > sees the money market fund as an investment-account cash balance. > In OFX,microsoft office pro 2010 key, checks, ATMs, electronic fund transfer, deposit,office Standard 2010 activation key, and > withdrawal transactions should be downloaded using banking > transactions within the investment account. However, the sweep > transactions in and out of the money market fund should not be > downloaded to the client. > 13.5.3 Position Within an Investment Account > The customer purchases the money market fund and is held in the > account as a position. The money market fund does not have its own > account number. In OFX, the money market fund should be returned > as a <POSOTHER> position in the <INVPOSLIST> , with a <UNITPRICE> of > 1.00 and <UNITS> as the current value of the position. Purchases > and redemptions should be modeled as <BUYOTHER> and <SELLOTHER> transactions with a <UNITPRICE> of 1.00 and <UNITS> as
kjdsvklow is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links