View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22126468 2010 年 11 月 21 日 17:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
How many sad interpretation of the text,一份当面 永远说不出的感谢 - Qzone日志, the number of characters who can understand,

I think I should continue my text, the text is the best communication

are no fancy words, there is no outstanding WC

inexplicable but I liked the text

so I will put your own text to continue.

today is how hot the day is also clear it up. Overcast days, the heart, some tears, no time to tell only the keyboard to your own text.

sometimes blink of an eye,tory burch flats, then the last day; Sometimes, a look back in autumn as many a flowing passing.

not always careful when touch the heart of the Okanagan lonely strings, the last,我们为什么穷 - Qzone日志, or in the words 说给自己听.

text is mind for the people and things had experienced a cumulative impression.

also, perhaps, only the text is most true and peace of mind.

days I think my future will be repeated in the monotonous life,孩子的自尊心 - Qzone日志, quietly go away.

so I can keep with my language,tory burch 2011, it is only the wearer!

remember

friend told me that should not put all his feelings are written for others to see

I knew he was right, but I write Text only think you know more about me I do not want you

think I'm sad,tory burch shoes, I am not sad, just a little lonely Bale

I do not want sympathy in fact,tory burch bags, I just get lonely

This is not addressed to anyone this is just a lonely lonely man to write the text

everyone has their own shortcomings

everyone has their own weaknesses
Perhaps I am more lonely
hate it! ~ ~ ~

Lonely lonely I fell in love with words,tory burch sale, it feels really really good at least I have one more hobby.

gorgeous label text text lonely lonely lonely people 说给本身听 text
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links