View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
fangbjia5duo
Sergeant Major

fangbjia5duo is on a distinguished road
Default 000 people around the world

[ IQ Game ]this game! It is said that less than 4,000 people around the world have come out of this room ! found 0-6 pieces of low intelligence is absolutely , completely an idiot! 6-8 pieces of intelligence a little bit weak , is mentally retarded,Superstar-NBA shoes! 9-10 pieces of normal ! 11-12 pieces of high IQ ! Are superior intelligence . 13 in Japan, you can not find someone ,James Shoes, only less than 4,000 people around the world ,hair straightener wet hair,out of a car! This can be really hard to find ` ah. Which wise friend told me ah!

This is the challenge of the game . It said the main one can cross the border over the world before 4000 , it was from the start of the game 's inspiration to find things easily cross the border , until it is completely through. Exactly, should be found Because the key is 7 .
think about actually quite simple. But we sometimes careless . Bale did not want to unite . Friends to oh ! I am sure you can cross the border when the 4001 world's most intelligent people ~ ! Come on! ~
the following 13 items I like all the plans tell you ah. Reminder to everyone !
fangbjia5duo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links