View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3217387 2010 年 08 月 04 日 01:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
Today Aaron birthday dinner, I heard students say the word, his whole life did not make life difficult for the Kaner.
word I see my future, I do not know when, Li Jianing the name, this person became part of my life.
students say I have a good wife, I also did not know, so you can have a wife, I think where I repair to the blessings,
fear a return to Inner Mongolia to hurry you angry, as a matter of fact, you're not angry,北京团购网, but you want me,五人助 - Qzone日记, not as in so many times I say I miss you.
even more than it is, I think you have around the case. Maybe I'm naive, but I'm afraid you are not happy, you too it.
in this side want to know your feelings on that side, I hope the other side happy, and afraid of each other well, so I always worry, I mistakenly put your worry, your little temper, as you mad at me Gas ignored me, and noises, this is not premature, as long you and your husband are not together, should worry, should not quote you. This innocence is denied can not afford. As I moderately began to mature day by day, and I understand not only these. Your little temper temper but not my love. Does not include the time you are upset, your upset bespark off I, who upset for no reason it?

Li Jianing I ever really want to have to keep you by my side, you know you're a part of my life. No matter how good you and I live in an environment so what? I think I want to say many times, many years later, still proud to say we together. I want to say that I can not do without you, I'm afraid to lose you, these words are not sterile,Perhaps this is a man - Qzone log, not naive, not children. But the treasure in this life,长沙团购网, missed only once, it will be forever lost. Chances of success are many, the opportunity to succeed,上海团购网, not once, not only fly short time only, but to miss you, can not restore a lifetime. If you feel that way,团购网站大全,Baby immunization completely manual - Qzone log, you do not think I was the most intelligent person, rather than impulsive fool fool it? Impulse and caprice is to not let it pass you by one percent to happen percent thousandth I do not let it happen. I strive for happiness, to keep happy to use the efforts to achieve action. You are my faith,qq团购, Ning. I want to argue your hand to the side more to fight for the future, rather than to lay down for you to fight again and your happiness. This is my faith.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links