View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 03:55 AM   #2
zhaofeesheng
Sergeant First Class

zhaofeesheng is on a distinguished road

Louis Vuitton Lover Ashley Tisdale Asks because New Handbag This Christmas
High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale ought be capable to furnish maximum trinkets that arrest her eye, but the 24-year-old star is still working on her Christmas hope list. Her most wanted item this annual? A new wallet of lesson!
"I love handbags, so I'm hoping for a new handbag," she told medium at Bauer Publishing's M magazine Hollywood Halloween gathering in New York City recently.
She added that her rigid parents, who wouldn't let her own a designer bag until she was 19, oiled her adore of valuable names like Louis Vuitton.
"I got my 1st Louis Vuitton at 19 from my parents. I routinely get those kind of bags from my parents. It's not like I can just work shopping and buy all the designer bags I want for I don't think I'm at a location where I can do that." She additional that, "I meditation it's more special when you get it as a gift."
I'll be scouring the mainstream pages afterward Christmas to watch whether Ms Tisdale is sporting a lustrous fashionable chip of arm candy!
相关的主题文章:

Jack Georges Leather Milano Briefcase - Spacious Stylish Ladies Laptop Tote Bag_360

running shoes nike Lilly Pulitzer Reversible Bermuda Bag_4439
zhaofeesheng is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links