Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Post Your Business Ops Here (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   polo ralph lauren polo ralph lauren polo ralph lau (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1356387)

06-16-2011 09:33 AM

polo ralph lauren polo ralph lauren polo ralph lau

the Tomb of the gang of 13 people who clear division of labor; has been a stolen artifacts, has sold 5.5 million

4 28, Jingxing outside the Public Security Bureau released In mid-April, 7, grave robbers Tianchang town has caught the latest progress of the current case, the Public Security Bureau Jingxing vice squad and the everlasting everlasting station, jointly destroyed a 13-member gang theft tomb, cut off their extension black hand to the tomb artifacts. Police investigators have arrested nine suspects who were under criminal detention, and another one serving, and the remaining three at large. Currently, police are hunting the Internet at large staff.
police caught grave robbers who

4 月 11 日 21 pm, everlasting Interpol captain Haojun Xi received the county Cultural Relics Bureau, a leading alarm, at 20:00 on April 11 Xu, 3 unhistorical staff found that a black car pull up to the everlasting Nao Tang Guan Cun Town, ducks gully, down from six or seven people on board tools such as holding a shovel, go in the direction to the tombs, there are grave robbers suspected of . After two hours of search, zero o'clock the next day, they found a faint light in front of the cemetery, this time, police quickly attack, the Tomb of the scene arrested all seven suspects and seized a Luoyang spade, shovel, pick axes , headlights and other tools for committing crimes.
questioning, the suspect left a 7, Dumou, Zhao, Mr. Han, Liu, Wen a, Zhao Moumou confession,polo ralph lauren, they were a group of 13 people were arrested in addition to the 7 in addition, one person in prison, there are 5 people at large. Police have this situation, April 12 22 am, once again attack, and the gang arrested in Fumou Mou and Liu XX, the other three fled away.
Daodong each filling

police handling the case described,polo ralph lauren homme, since the summer of 2010, this comes from Jingxing, mining, Hirayama, Longyao Zanhuang and 5 counties in Xingtai City, area of ​​the Tomb by the 13-member gang, has in Jingxing the north and south east border the stove base and well off the kiln Nao Tang tombs Tomb of crime several times.
each crime, they are free combination of clear division of labor, the They check out the location before committing the crime in advance, each excavated cultural relics, and then restored to their original Dao Dong backfill to avoid being discovered. In this way, they could range from stealing one or two a night, as many as up to three, and the proceeds will be reselling stolen goods, stolen money under the
suspects, according to Mr. Han explained, in March 2006 he was sentenced for theft, 3 years and 6 months,polo ralph lauren discount, in October 2009 released from prison. July 2010 he met with the village grave robbers who Dumou, Zhao, etc., in Fu Moumou induction, in Tomb activities. One day night around 8 o'clock, they were put on a total of 6 people Luoyang shovel, headlights and other tools for committing crimes, to the northern border the stove in the cemetery, and join in this waiting Liu XX. Prior to the gravediggers, Fu Moumou, Dumou, Zhao et al first probe to find the tomb with the tie rod position, and then one lookout, a few people turn down the dig.
night of their two tombs were excavated, but no gain. They can not be reconciled, and 4 consecutive nights to the tomb excavation of cultural relics Theft 5. One night in August the same year, they border the stove 7 and a tomb in the North dug eight artifacts, the final disposal of stolen goods, from illicit money has been squandered.
suspect very knowledgeable

Liu suspects confessed that he was local, Nao Tang tombs of the location is very familiar with the cultural protection department staff who dealt , a better understanding of the knowledge of the tomb artifacts. Last September, he and Mr. Han, Fu Moumou, Dumou 6 people, twice carrying tools to Tianchang town Nao Tang tombs were excavated, dug two artifacts, one of the 5.5 million fence.
相关的主题文章:

http://www.beatsbydreusa.com
http://www.beatsbydre.com

Homeowners who robbed and killed two men, a rarity in women who wear gold jewelry

Man charged with implantation of the software company's core computer extortion Trojan

Lottery In less than six months, betting on the same award again in 7000000

m2ag5zut00hh 06-16-2011 09:34 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 14:32 on September 5, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Chicken Soup

1. alive, is lucky, on the treasure. When I cry I do not have shoes to wear, I discovered that someone did not feet.

2.'d rather go to forgive others, to let others to forgive you.

3. The world had not belong to you, so you do not need to discard, we must abandon all the dedication. All is what I use, but not my own.

4. You have your view of life,tory burch 2011, I have my view of life, and I interfere in your. As long as I can, I will influence you. If not, then I resign to fate.

5. If you are ready to get married, then tell you a very important philosophical saying, shortcomings, there is no absolute happiness in the world, a successful marriage, happiness is only from the infinite tolerance and mutual respect. 6. My fortune is not because I have a lot, but I ask very little.

7. not someone to make me worry, but I take someone's words and deeds to trouble himself.

8. live in other people's applause, is the inability to test people.

9. If you can cry every day over twenty,tory burch on sale, will find that you have in mind a kind of magical power, give it a try,tory burch reva, it is workable.

10. If everything with him, that is worldly people at ease.

11. Thank God I have, thank God I do not have.

12. to be accidental, and take for granted. So you must, revel unchanged unchanged.

13. Ignorance of the people, always wanted people to know him. Wise person,tory burch boots, but efforts to understand ourselves.

14. that a lie,tory burch sale, to fabricate a lie to make ten, why?

15. do not have to go back to curse you people? If there is a mad dog bites you, do you have to get down to bite back his bite?

16. Arrogant people have saved, low self-esteem people do not save.

17. When did you go, and when there is no trouble.

18. One reason for suffering,tory burch flats, is the pursuit of the wrong things.

19. not so much the pain of others, you, as it is their own lack of moral cultivation.

20. Fate is responsible for shuffling, but a game of cards is our own!

21. Unfortunately, the fault is temporary, but regret is forever missed! Do not be afraid to miss the fault of ... ...