Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Online Classifieds Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   SEO Search Engine Optimisation (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1730914)

adkj4o58 10-07-2011 06:17 PM

SEO Search Engine Optimisation

In 2010 we generated over £20m for our clients,outlet louis vuitton parigi hit bg, feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you increase your sales too.
5 Beginner SEO Steps and 10 Quality Dofollow Directories
What we want to look at today is something for anyone who has just produced a ne ...
CodeMyConcept.com Review
Since it was time to do another review,louis vuitton sale, we decided this time it would be the tur ...
A Perspective on Social Media
The Party – Take One You arrive at a party. People are chatting,louis vuitton handbags cheap wholesale, eating nibble ...

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 06:18 PM

,red wing boots

| Back to logs list

34824 2008 年 05 月 11 日 10:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary

Kazakhstan,red wing heritage, this figure Geely,red wing shoe store, cut down to be published in commemoration of

cancel

| Back to logs list

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 06:18 PM

| Back to logs list

34528 2010 年 09 月 30 日 12:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
As for your request, I never learn refused; for your wayward, I never learn to refute; for your violence, I never learn to resist. . . . . Really, I'm always reluctant, always want to give you the best,red wing boots, I wish I were an Aladdin's lamp, if you have the desire I will help you to achieve, maybe I'm not able to do some now, but it does not mean I later can not,red wing sale, for the trivial things you do I'm very happy, and watching you smile when inspection and evaluation of the results, I Henzhi Zu. You always feel concerned enough, not good enough for you,red wing work boots, if people will turn into affection from love, this process may take 10 years to others, but I think I might have to 15-20 years for you,red wing heritage, I do not care before Who hurt you, who cheated you, who does not value you, all forget, in my dictionary, not those words, those who owe you, and I for them also, let them know what's on with you The.
Do not ask me why I love you so love you so, indeed, has always been judged as not a good wife you do, but in my opinion, those who are not problem, because I have already fell in love with you,red wing shoes sale, so your good and bad I will accept you,red wing motorcycle boot, I never learn to find fault with you, will just love you! You do not have to wonder if I am serious to you, is not will always love you for life has been good to you, to me you can not fortified, as long as I love to receive the corresponding response also gave me just fine.
your poison is too mysterious, and invisible would think would be very excited to see, and when you leave, I'll go crazy. . . I do not want me crazy, so do not break my antidote, I'll show, hehe!
1000 days are long and are soon lost in the past, I have to pay close attention to the hard-won opportunity to weave a good dedicated to the future, please trust me one back it, you give me a seed, I will give you a world of flowers.
never learn I forget you, I will just always think of you; I will never learn to hate you because I just love you; I will never learn to not hurt you, because I will only love you; I will never learn to leave you, because I will only be with you forever, never betray!

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 06:19 PM

| Back to logs list

34528 2010 年 09 月 30 日 12:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
As for your request, I never learn refused; for your wayward, I never learn to refute; for your violence, I never learn to resist. . . . . Really,red wing shoes outlet, I'm always reluctant, always want to give you the best, I wish I were an Aladdin's lamp, if you have the desire I will help you to achieve, maybe I'm not able to do some now, but it does not mean I later can not, for the trivial things you do I'm very happy, and watching you smile when inspection and evaluation of the results, I Henzhi Zu. You always feel concerned enough, not good enough for you, if people will turn into affection from love, this process may take 10 years to others, but I think I might have to 15-20 years for you,red wing mens boots, I do not care before Who hurt you,red wing store, who cheated you, who does not value you, all forget, in my dictionary, not those words, those who owe you, and I for them also, let them know what's on with you The.
Do not ask me why I love you so love you so, indeed, has always been judged as not a good wife you do,red wing heritage boot, but in my opinion,red wing boots, those who are not problem, because I have already fell in love with you, so your good and bad I will accept you, I never learn to find fault with you, will just love you! You do not have to wonder if I am serious to you, is not will always love you for life has been good to you, to me you can not fortified, as long as I love to receive the corresponding response also gave me just fine.
your poison is too mysterious, and invisible would think would be very excited to see, and when you leave, I'll go crazy. . . I do not want me crazy, so do not break my antidote, I'll show, hehe!
1000 days are long and are soon lost in the past, I have to pay close attention to the hard-won opportunity to weave a good dedicated to the future, please trust me one back it, you give me a seed, I will give you a world of flowers.
never learn I forget you, I will just always think of you; I will never learn to hate you because I just love you; I will never learn to not hurt you,red wing shoes online, because I will only love you; I will never learn to leave you, because I will only be with you forever, never betray!

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 06:19 PM

| Back to logs list

33753 2006 年 02 月 01 日 16:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Emotional World
When This building collapsed five-story buildings, the frost is on the first floor of the office overtime, eating stone brought her supper. They are a newly married young couple months, very loving. Eight years older than the cream stone, since we know from three years ago, such as beads of cream like treasure spoiled. As they are not a city, after several efforts are still unable to transfer to a city. Until six months ago, stone was quit his job and moved to the city where frost.
cream have a report must be handed in tomorrow, but because of a wrong data has been made not on the total number. Have to continue to work overtime at night, to 10:30 but has not yet identify where the problem is, so called and complained to her husband like a baby. So stay with stone brought supper his wife, and check with her facing the data in the file. See her husband walked into the office, cream Mandu's upset immediately disappeared. Stone has been a pillar of her in the outsider, she is a very capable girl, but in front of the stone, she will always be a small woman. Looked at her husband's handsome face, and I feel like the sky outside the window in general, very bright. Stone caressing her hair touched, order and said: \his face,red wing shoes online, his everything, she never tire of watching. She believes her husband to run for as long as this world has nothing to impossible to find. Sure enough, less than a quarter of an hour, would find a stone that mistake, now his wife smiling ridicule the sake of a few. Just at this time,red wing motorcycle boot, this building and said a year ago and barely used to tear down the buildings so far, it seems no longer able to bear the load at this time, there is no sign of thunder actually collapsed.
within a few seconds, they will be buried in the rubble. I do not know how long, when the frost out of the coma,red wing store, the eyes dark, sometimes I did not know where you are. Crimping the body of a hollow concrete slab, but good luck, this been the other side of the cement board cement board supports another, but on her body that she can not move, but would not make her hurt. Coma just because something hit her head, the other leg did not know what was hit, it seems broken bones, and if the bleeding, but because the board pressing, and she can not feel my legs . Have pain at the shoulder, touched also bleeding.
\Did not respond, she was very afraid, trained, trained, and wept.
\She remembered, in the collapse of the moment, stone is to come in here bashing on her body, but now how could separate, she has not remember
\
\Stone's hand touched her outstretched arm, quickly grabbed his hand tightly. Cream stone holding hands, trembling, but strong, that she suddenly reduce a lot of fear.
\while someone will come and save us. \, will tie handed over. Cream according to her husband, then tied the leg of the bloodshed, but strength is not enough, and can not effectively stop blood flow. If no one came to save them, then,red wing heritage boot, is it blood will flow dead? Cream of fear thinking. And then held out his hand tightly holding the hand of stone, the only way she can not so afraid. She suddenly felt her husband's hands shake, do not rock too scared? At this time, do not know where the calls sounded mice, cream scream. Her life is the fear mice, and now this situation, the mouse even climb on her head,red wing mens boots, are unable to resist.
\an opportunity for us to do this together. your blood stop it? \
\Three years ago, and remembered the scene of rock knowledge, that is her final year of internship, in the stone where a company working in the city. One day, the two encounter in an elevator, stone face filled with stunning looks, as if turning a blind eye cream. Only two men can be brought to her attention, one is clever, the other is handsome. and stared at her in the elevator man, in his handsome face cream evident in the wisdom. it seems very mysterious, but later also proved her understanding of Man's eyes, stone is undoubtedly a very clever man. but only the front of her, only to show some Shayang . creams I kept thinking, almost about to laugh out loud.
once, stomach pain cream pole fell on the bed, his face pale. Stone sat on her bed, making his heartache than her white face. His coat off, lying on her side of the trunk of her tightly in her arms. Slightest trace of warmth spread from his body to her body, she indulged in his arms, he forgot that this is the unbearable pain. The power of love, who could explain clearly Oh.
two was silent, we know that in addition to waiting for things, they do nothing. Feelings of her husband's hand cream and continue to think about before the events of the past. In fact, in the strict sense, she chased him. After that first encounter, she does not regret for life, while the stone has been thought that he was chasing her in pain, this fool Oh, I do not how you create opportunities to chase you, ah, slightly smiling like cream. Both in different cities, each other's parents are not very in favor, but they really know that this life will only love each other. This love, only the parties will understand. Does not hear a noise in the dark ruins, the frost was immersed in memories, gentle enough to land softly on the husband
husband said: \Frost continued to think back to the past, bit by bit. Stone will talk to her every few minutes, so she does not feel afraid. However, she sleepy, very sleepy.
\
\So strongly that cream surprised. Cream stone tightly holding hands,red wing sale, said: \You know, do not sleep. talk to me. \
cream to control sleep, but that intense drowsiness, but can not seem to resist, really want to fall asleep on this. Stone continued talking with her, talking about the past, bit by bit, really sleepy, really want to rock shut up, but she seemed not even the strength to not speak up. She stumbled to listen, has been in the semi-dusk between half awake. Do not know how long, she heard the dull sound out there knocking, and finally had come to rescue them! She clenched her husband's hand with excitement, shouted: \She finally fell into a coma.
access Xiapian

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 06:40 PM

,red wing store

| Back to logs list

340631 2010 年 11 月 19 日 14:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
finishing the computer and see the pictures of her daughter more than N, feeling the years so fast. Daughter has grown from a small, soft flesh tone grew more than nine years old Tingting girls.
Every baby is a miracle, let us look forward and look forward to it.

now look

birth, with the film machine,red wing work boots, which is a remake, not clear. (Taken in the hospital, the Qing Bao three sweaters can even shop with cover a)

daughter was born, when Barbara gave me a jump, for the first time see the young folks, really ugly, her mother also he kept the boast beautiful, the nurses said that the clean fat little guy,red wing shoe store, like Andy a full moon. And, when the Qing Bao was born, an eye, close one, hey I'm anxious. My husband invited a nurse over, holding her head nurse, a place for dark, eyes to open eyes.
nurse quipped: This little guy, so small to open eyes, closed eyes, and how this line.

three months, who are \Mother and her mother hand-stitched. (My friend said that the first type of picture like Deng grandfather)

-year-old look, but also a tomboy.
always like to climb, I made her a \Also like to play slippers, sweat.

two years old, and the handsome young uncle.

Fast-year-old little,red wing heritage boots, miss this building family wings. (Anti turned in the album's)

-year-old's birthday party (and her husband the same bad habits, the plastic tablecloth on the table beside her, hands to dig the tunnel)

small fleshy

back a small bag, to go to kindergarten, a little reading Lang

cute baby fat, her husband very much like this.

did not look like a little girl?

New Year feast, like balls of Barbie.

-year-old friends, hair to stay up

-year-old, in kindergarten and the teacher had Xiaopen birthday with friends

-year-old, sweet cherry (album backhand, and find digital photos of the..)

-year-old,red wing motorcycle boot, and her mother join photography club 外拍, a yellow plastic bag, or a prop.

look of the sun, shining like you

hand Oh mother birthday gift

-year-old friends,red wing mens boots, \
and parents went to Cape da night places in the mountains, the daughter actually said: Bugs screamed she did not sleep the night

autumn

Yuntaishan. This small area is called \Must be a photo of her daughter, because her name in the \

old friends.

-year-old, and the favorite fairy tale. Looks like a little beauty.

little naughty

little lady, the Expo and tropical storms back into this color, the girl should not have white hey.

autumn of this year, with the canal scenery.

Come on, baby. I only hope you all peace, happiness, happy.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 06:42 PM

| Back to logs list

340229 2008 年 05 月 24 日 13:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
husband , is that fear of your meal with enough work, but also quietly to the boxes in the Tian Cai's \

her husband, is that you will like a bowl of leftover rice into his bowl, like garbage, and eating like a pig as he happily \

her husband, the one that ignores you fight during the day,red wing motorcycle boots, wrangling, and a good night for you to pull corner kick of being \

her husband, is that only 300 Ocean purse, but advise you to buy the best you saw in the ocean 700 piece of clothing to help you buy a credit card while he refused to tie the \

her husband, is that you are lazy like a baby with him to his feet and pouring for you, it's a pleasure not knowing the total set of AIDS in a \

her husband is afraid of you that winter cold feet, and a pair of not washing your feet firmly in his arms that are not afraid of smelly men, referred to as \

her husband, is that eating more than you put salt and pepper the dish side of the fierce blow your nose while drinking tea, did not forget Yaotouhuangnao tears, said: his wife's food so delicious \.

her husband, is that you are sleepy hazy Saturday morning, go to the bathroom, he ran out the door to hold you angle your daylights scared of the \
her husband, is that you are \. \

her husband, the one that accompany you to dinner, to accompany you shopping, to accompany you home, across the street holding your hands tightly the \
her husband, is that his coat off when it rains, you arm yourself a wet shelter \

woman, keep in mind: her husband, the one that will not let you lose a man.

her husband, the one that you have disdain for him and other men to see a man.

her husband, the one that has always been mean to you,red wing shoes, willing to spend money on him but the man did not hurt.

her husband,red wing boots, is that you give up sleep late Saturday morning, and willing to get up for him and his family for breakfast man.

her husband, the one that you used to Xingaoqiao other-worldly air, they are now, and domestic wife and mother of two man front line.

her husband, is that seeing other people's dirty clothes are feeling sick, not to shift a week for him to wear black socks bottomless white washed and uncomplaining man.

her husband,red wing shoes outlet, is that you are desperate resistance, for all the humiliation he suffered on anything, no matter how tough life is also willing to stay together with his men.

her husband, is that savings from the lavish do not know you, they are now, and the vendors frankly bargain, would rather take the bus two stops to catch the man.

her husband, is that every free time you want to have him accompany you on business after the man counting down the return date. Her husband, the one that hurts you because he was cold and tears,red wing shoes sale, to see him eat a bowl of rice and happy man.

her husband, is that cooking at home you see the day it rained outside,red wing boot store, and pick up the umbrella, leaving everything to him comes the man.

woman, remember: her husband, the one that you could not bear to eat the man to his loss

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 06:50 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 502163634 at 10:03 on May 29, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: (●; - Qi

1. don't cry - guns n 'roses song has been sung millions of people crying. Always the most soft tenderness of the heart where the heart throbbing, eyes were red, but no tears leaking, once each to listen to one more attachment ...-
-
2. fade to black - METAllic there is also a classic metal band songs, be sure that a lot of people are listening to this song was a prelude to learn guitar! METALLICA classic of classics, but also highly controversial METALLICA works, because there was a suicide is out of this song fans, timid do not listen Oh ~ -
-
3. dreaming my dream - cranberries with Faye Wong, Li's singing, like changing lean, elegant left of the original vast and the sky came to earth, it is glamorous with a cold, but said changes in humans and eternal, Ireland's Cranberries learned so boundless spirit and temperament of the legend, to communicate the beauty of earth and sky, the story of man, love, history, death, society and real melt into the muffled female voice in the ... (Cadbury, this is the sound of berry vine vines) -
-
4. dying in the sun - cranberries place repeating the song, the melody of a short detour, a short detour of the lyrics. Lying in this song, dizzy, eager in the sun Shuisi ...-
-
5. never grow old - cranberries recently had often heard friends say that time is gone then ~! feel that they wasted time in the day by day! could not help but think of the song ~!-
-
6. far away from home - groove coverage-coming band in Germany, the song has been hailed by many of today's dance music the most well-known DJ's masterpieces of the essence, listening to no less than hundreds of times, the melody is very good, Female Good is ...-
-
7. knocking on heaven's door - guns n 'roses (\is to listen to the Austrian. -
-
8. imagine - john lennon John Lennon is the world's most successful rock band \an avid fan shot and killed, his death shocked the world in his sixties drug use, and there is religious and governme-nt, in the seventies to study Eastern religions and to promote the love of fairy-tale (with a the star is named after him), the voice sounds like a prophet's prayer, while the lyrics are still stubborn ideal, and perhaps Thailand Lennon absolutely required, too pure, but as a dream, do not you I never had it? -
-
9. yesterday - beatles also say such a classic, radio-on-demand rate has more than one hundred million times, heard of the Poor. -
-
10. let it be - beatles history the old record set a list, but also the dissolution of the members of the Beatles portrayal of the mentality. Sometimes life is about the process, as the results to make it Let it be ...-
-
11. it's my life - bon jovi have been used to make CS, MTV background music. -
-
12. that's why (you go away) - meachael learns to rock halfway in front of a hair salon heard that's why (you go away) piano version!!! feel good, so it sounds That's why even more classic! (put the sound gets better feeling Oh) -
-
13. you can't say (Korean drama \-
-
14. yesterday yes a day soft mellow voice, quietly with the mind, a very comfortable 21-year-old Norwegian girl marlin, writing songs to sing himself, a romantic French songs, like the lover in you ear gently whisper, super nice ...-
-
15. heal the world - meachael kjackson he was crazy and uninhibited love for those who bear the responsibility, the young wealthy, psychological pure sound of strange and the strange man, his wealth creation, not to any one genre * Long, Although Jackson is now the image of the poor, but he has made the world's great contribution to charity, this song is exactly the performance of his right mind ... at least the height of his music is no one can denied. -
-
16. the girl is mine - meachael jackson. pure fairy tale like, clean people can not breathe ...-
-
17. delicious way - Mai Kuraki. I am also very much hate the Japanese, but to hear the songs feel so pure music really has no boundaries hey ~~-
-
18. under the sea Little Mermaid (the little mermaid) episode, you can always feel Zhang Shao Han sang more dynamic. Then listen to original music, you know the cultural differences between East and West, where the. -
-
19. fighter - Christina thick powerful voice through my eardrum, decorated with shining diamond pieces in my eyes the impact of the retina ... I hope one day I can become quite the fighter ... with explosive force of a song. -
-
20. without you - mariah carey my favorite singer! Because she is extremely delicate in terms of vocals, and her voice is really ######y and very explosive and infectious ... This is the only treble with i will always love you song comparable to, the following They have a chorus, singing Oh, definitely reflects ~~-
-
21. when you believe - mariah carey n 'whitney houston little to say, any person who fails to sing this. -
-
22. Crying in the Rain is probably counted on the love song is one of the most viable in Europe and America, which first came from folk singer Carole King's work on the original works to ease the deep feeling of the transformation of a subversive ... -
-
23. never say goodbye - Hayley Westenra mandolin and harp full of songs which reveal the sound of a quiet and beautiful girl image, the song is adapted from traditional Irish songs over, Hayley Westenra's voice is like silk General , is more in the singing skills have reached the perfect position, while the voice is natural and beautiful people have to praise and envy. -
-
24. Sugar Ray's Someday. Sugar Ray (said to be translated as \is a sunny, lively happy. On the contrary, their deep lyrics Queshi Bi, that body has 13 tattoos, was totally like a handsome lead singer Mark McGrath rock band often very exaggerated body language, MTV in the swing, with a very very authentic The traditional rock-style orchestration, I am afraid the band alive today can not find the second such band. -
-
25. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls rapid crisp guitar solo, John Rzeznik low voice full of vicissitudes of things, love, full of questions, followed by the outbreak, \'Cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am! \-
-
26. Mystical Machine Gun - Kula Shaker is relatively rare, Kula Shaker's music is popular with a lot of the impact of Eastern thought, which is also reflected in the lyrics, music and orchestration into. The only true sense of the band's album is \heterogeneous. -
-
27. Elemental - tears for fears. oland Orzab lead singer is only one person only, the whole album all the lyrics, each track recording (instrumental, vocals, backing vocals) all from this guy is one of the hands (mouth), was shocked (really old all-rounder in the world ah)! -
-
28. gone away - the off spring is a more controversial bands. With 99% of the American rock band, just as the combination of students from the school, after a very long time underground, and finally reached the ground, giving the most impressive is the very metal singer Bryan Holland wild singing of the tough , the lyrics have a play on the ruthless and cynical things. -
-
29. A Question Of Lust - peche Mode is easy and \-
-
30. this is how we do it quite a merry dance dj mix of modern English, even personally like it. -
-
31. boom boom boom friend you love to dance, this is your music, as music and dance followers, and you get to put music. -
-
32. Earth song - meachael jackson Protect Nature! ~ highest respect,red wing heritage boot! ~ read the mv really feel heart block after block of ...-
-
33. everybody dance now seen the Korean variety show that friends will not be strange love letter inside it ~ a lot of this is to use background music, especially dance jitter rejection uncle shin your hands, a very simple step, music fried into your head, live is happier it! ! ! By the way, I'm super like the Zhang Yinglan ~~~~-
-
34. the day you went away - M2M is well deserved Britney slightly, I believe no one will have the heart to hurt this girl, but the lyrics kind of sad, we never know what's lost forever, have It is, how to bear the pain, and now I have to say,red wing shoes sale, I was really, really lost you ...-
-
35. when you say nothing at all - Krauss has been awarded the world's most beautiful female voice, sitting on 11 Grammy Awards, to be too many people cover the same area ... the boy is not to be missed Oh! -
-
36. hero - enrique iglesias born in Madrid, Spain has a unique deep eyes, cold and ######y face, with the magnetic voice, coupled with the appearance of his captivating ... -
-
37. god is a girl - groove coverage from a personal point of view and groove coverage sweetbox impressed me the most is the two girls singing the band around, there are a few of their songs, like some careless female vocalist lazy and very crisp sound, their style ... like to listen to this strong sense of rhythm, more lively songs. The band's style that was quite fresh, but also more popular, there should be a lot of friends will like, because the public does not mean vulgar. -
-
38. she - groove coverage-
-
39. can't get over you - groove coverage-
-
40. 7 years and 50 days - groove coverage-
-
41. encore une fois - helene segara a French song lyric, sad song full of frustration, you can feel it sad, maybe one day I will leave you truly own way to travel may one day find ... Maybe one day ...-
-
42. je m appelle helene - helene rolls listened to the first French song, I felt so beautiful in French, French-speaking people feel lips touching the cream, ... in the depths of memory, asking me to find a simple love, my love, the lyrics have a touch of sadness ...-
-
43. here i am - bryan adams Bryan Adams It works, I think we should have heard his first song absolute classic \No one can resist the sound is oh. -
-
44. Everything i do - bryan adams not much to say, the absolute classic of classics. -
-
45. all that you can't leave behind - no doubt, U2 is the UK's most popular 80's rock band, but I personally only like the first, could not say specifically why, may feel the sound and melodies with a great bar ~~-
-
46. big big world - Emilia looks like a tidy Guainv Hai, especially in singing \Emilia's album is currently sold in Sweden has been the number 3 platinum. The first single, \
-
47. right here waiting - rachard max This is a classic old songs, singing the unforgettable love ... This is my favorite old song once, I believe everyone will have heard countless times, but still ...-
-
48. stay - williams (Windstruck Theme Song) Special special special joy, each time one does not know what upset to hear this song to help but, even we usually do not like to listen to songs of a dorm buddies are liked the song ...-
-
49. live forever - Oasis a decade the UK's most popular and most recognized bands critics; live forever is my friend recommended to me, felt really good after listening to it ... -
-
50. life for rent - dido fresh season, fresh girls, fresh music. Life for rent, rent out the whole life, does not belong to anyone, no roots to drift, it sounds a little upset. -

-
51. promise don't come easy CD slowly humming along, can not remember when I first heard what, Ruoyouruowu haunted his thoughts, like a dream. -
-
52. lonely - nana is a black rap songs, while adding the R & B and Blues style of music,red wing shoes, the songs were also female's doing the singing, the melody is very beautiful. Not have a second song can transcend ... discrimination, family fragmentation ...-
-
53. dilemma - kellyrowland partner with the rap star nelly singing the song, this song although the style of old-fashioned, but still nearly two months in the U.S. radio hit top spot in the record of reelection. -
-
54. you took my heart away a soothing rhythm, simple arrangement, full of beautiful melodies, have demonstrated mltr best at charming skill. -
-
55. helene segara-encore une fois a classic French song, the same rich romantic the French, the French popular singer, helene segara album, her music and her people do not have the same style. Her voice is not very prominent, but the sound there is a charm blurred character. -
-
56. sealed with a kiss Sealed with a kiss, classic American country music, a very romantic old songs, the Syrian departure situation, but not sad; Road, bitter break up, but not deep. Acacia suffered the pain of lovers to listen to, certainly not a good feeling ...-
-
57. only time - enya to no sadness Only Time song with my heart. And when love is extinct heart cry of despair trying to hide something inexplicable sorrow, but only time is the only witness ...-
-
58. i will be missing you remember the first time I hear it, just remember the melody is HIP-POP, until it was accidentally know its origin. Then sent for downloading, listening, over and over again. -
-
59. civil war - guns n 'roses in the United States, a country, a rock band create such a concern for the fate (of course, can also be interpreted as anger) of the song, this is not on the rock's anti-contracting , it is the better interpretation of rock. I think the reason why there are so rock and roll in a foreign country's position precisely because of the high number of foreign rock band has on society and the spiritual masters of the country and a deep understanding of music and exuberant interpretation. Home? Fills only the proliferation of pop music, rock is not only non-mainstream, almost as Mo Liu was ... sad ah ...-
-
60. sunny came home1998 Grammy Award winning years, is now difficult to find such a beautiful melody of the .-
-
61. the one - Mr big in every song has a classic Naiting guitar SOLO. I think there is enough of this song lasts, even many years later, this song will cause people infinite resonance. -
-
62. to be with you - Mr big guitar almost all materials can all see the song \the first chorus of the young man beyond the superstar on the stage ... time always goes by, the romance and reality, Which one will be with you in it? -
-
63. stop crying your heart out - oasis can not be called classic, but always give people a tired, do not want to say anything to the point, such as over tomorrow, I die ...-
-
64. cinderella SHE's pro day so despised plot, so I had to listen to the English version of the first half of sugar and doctrine, but found that more than a hundred times they sing nicely! ! ! -
-
65. the sound of silence is the best film Oscar for \. -
-
66. should it matter - sissel kyrkjeb I like this low-key and beautiful woman, faint feeling, listen carefully to hear the ######y Oh! -
-
67. stuck in my heart the melody is beautiful, the middle of a very perfect chorus. -
-
68. utopia - sweetbox sweetbox the following three songs come from, and lost to later feel bad now, Who knows where my brother and sister can tell the little brother to a certain under Oh, thank you slightly! ,red wing motorcycle boots! ! Their songs are clever blend of Pop, music, the rhythm of the water line female singer Jade dramatic song, not only to open the imagination of fans and thrilling, really not tempted not work ah ...-
-
69. alright - sweetbox-
-
70. one kiss - sweetbox-
-
71. dreams come true - ses were done countless radio background of numerous electronic music, yeah, you know you must have heard ...-
-
72. sweet dream is like a song, and Jang Nara is so lovely long, and friends can find under the conditions of this MV a look, very good, oh ~~-
-
73. back to you - bryan adams not much to say, Brian. Adams each song so classic ...-
-
74. forever and ever-because i love you. Definitely sounds good, because this song because dido red. -
-
75. Say It Isn't So - bon jovi tender tough guy to sing songs very touching thing ~~-
-
76. now and forever - richard max may we rarely listen to his songs `~` In fact, he's really good song! Hope to share with ah! -
-
77. angle of mine to sing a very old band, and the specific name I forget, super nice. -
-
78. dream cranberries Cranberries is the famous ... the song \Faye Wong to sing the song every time out to feel the ruined music hey ~~-
-
79. faint - lincoln park Linkin Park, the band name is because every day the end of the band's regular practice to go home, he will drive pass Lincoln Park, importantly, their average age, early twenties, but oh ... their music gives quite a different type of feeling -
-
80. somewhere i belong - lincoln park very fast paced and a little bit different type of song. -
-
81.meredith brooks style of music is very pleasant, cheerful light, Name (fairy) is not listened to a little bit, but the whole song is a little go its own way, maverick and does not change for anyone. -
-
82. westlife some time, like Westlife songs, songs in their day eating, reading, sleep. -
-
83. the power of love - celion dion Celine Dion filed (Celine Dion), we all know she's famous for singing the portrait into her very expressive voice, the sound field broad, very tension, favorite song,red wing store, and perfect song. -
-
84. a new day has come - celion dion she filled with love and hope of life breeds out another hot, Zhang Yingwen her singing career in the eighth album, \In the delicate melodious, rich emotional voice, feel the strong energy of life, enthusiastically sent to every corner of the world. -
-
85. more than word *-- treme is a cover of the song countless times, with only a guitar accompaniment, but his temperament is as noble true feelings, has a gorgeous texture is better than a lively voice, Of course, the song's most charming, or flawless chorus part - the gentle, rolling, gliding dies looming and the accompaniment, only the truly open mind, refined tastes who can write love songs, and only the real Talent deserves to be gentle and lovely song that around. -
-
86. killing me softly with his song - roberta flack the age-old, the song inevitably left on the gramophone era of aristocratic taste, over and over again repeated \, and has been unable to escape, she is more like himself, holding his chest and head muttering all his eyes all his all his ah ...-
-
87. can you feel the love tonight - Elton joh neat and clear articulation, courtesy of the lyrical, unhurried piano, only those with strict cultural traditions of the British middle-aged to show. -
-
88. lemon tree - fool's gardon5 a young man was the country formed the \into Chinese, in this oriental country Piaoqi! \
-
89. vincent - don mclean the lyrics have a poetic young man has a spirit of martyrs, the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh great madman presented a moving song, this song sung by the artist loneliness and injustice of the world, sang the noble suffering and love, they get to the inner contradictions, sing of God, peace and always ...-
-
90. one love - bob marley song he used to bring people happiness, and struggle for justice, so that's life enough to make any song in the face of death with dignity, the president of Jamaica to participate in his funeral. -
-
91. careless whisper - wham mighty is the first to accept China's reform and opening up of Western pop music, it sounds really not a good feeling. -
-
92. don't cry for me, argentina - maonna show off her ######y, sell sacred? But she did not hypocritical than anyone else, when she ripped people's hypocrisy, we hear is a Yuechang Yue good voice, and a more realistic character. Vita by former Argentine president's wife does have the experience of a lifetime legend - a poor family women ultimately reside mother of the country, touched with the holy fraternity of the country, she has done for the poor, and her sincere and selfless, has been immortalized in song . -
-
93.two steps behind - defleppardKB Strait has superb skills he does not Lusi Ji, low voice, half singing half that of mature wisdom of the lyrics, and the indescribable feeling generous, the eighties,red wing motorcycle boot, I do not know how many people by * their music, and completed the transition to adulthood by the youth, I do not know how many people were taken away that remote stretches of mood, detached from reality silly disputes ...-
-
94. no more i love you - annie lennox this person was introduced in 1995 the album \to the singer, her powerful, ups and downs, highs in the drag on our imagination, will continue to send literature from the aesthetic impact of the new classical music, but also hovering between art and commerce, communication with the earth's imagination. -
-
95. my heart will go on - celine dio * I am convinced that this is even if the students have heard of and very like a song. -
-
96. sing you now - meachael bolton this man to have easily conquered the audience, was a U.S. radio stations to the \Moreover, we need not bother to listen to, as long as followed, humming, do your own happiness is produced. -
-
97. yesterday once more the singer Karen Carpenter is known as the United States Teresa, when she died of anorexia nervosa, people suddenly found that all those packages well, gorgeous seductive in popular songs, Karen Carpenter's voice may only deserve to be favorites, she sang long melodic brilliance, even nostalgia, are full of gratitude for life, her singing is always calling people to love instinct. -
-
98. goodbye - air supply 80 years of the most popular combination of a pair, the level of their lyrics with beautiful melodies and beautiful is hard to resist. Gorgeous sound like the poignant, painful to the heart and lungs to sing the phrase \
-
99. your song - Elton john smooth smooth touch of tenderness Elton john piano and singing, seems to be hugged and loved sitting on the wooden roof in the evening, watching the distance the sun sets, and the world most sweet eyes, looking, he was like water flowing in Hua Jingjing, then do not have a lot of money, no big house, as long as there is a sung by a lover, but only their own songs is enough ...-
-
100. hotel california - Eagles I like that voice is full of magnetic, acoustic guitar playing a simple tune hidden bitterness, I think, like it is another reason to feel alone on the memories. This song, for a person to listen, hard of hearing over and over again, with Music for the drift to the vast but lonely!

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 06:52 PM

,red wing boot store

| Back to logs list

33461 2010 年 06 月 16 日 10:00 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
tags phenomenon suggesting effects of educational psychology music

published cancel

| Back to logs list

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 06:56 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1030408322 at 19:10 on June 15, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary love someone,red wing heritage! Is to accept, rather than endure; is to support,red wing store, not dominate; is sympathy, not questioned; is talk, not a complaint; is memorable, but not forgotten; is communicate with each other, rather than explain everything; is silent pray for each other, many of the demands, not to each other; can be romantic, but do not waste; can always holding hands, but it should not break up ... ...
you find here? The feeling of love, always in the beginning feel very Tian Mi,red wing motorcycle boots, I felt much more a stay, one more to help you share.

you finally not alone, at least one person thinking of you, Lianzhao you, whether to do something, as long as we can be together is good.

but slowly, with the deeper understanding of each other, you begin to discover each other's shortcomings, so the problem one by one place.

you start trouble, tired or even want to escape, some say love is like picking up rocks,red wing shoes outlet, always want to pick up a suitable,red wing work boots, but how do you know when to pick up? She is suitable for you, then you may also suitable for her?

fact, love is the same as terrazzo, maybe just pick up when you are not so satisfied, but remember that people are resilient, many things can be changed as long as you determination, courage, around to pick up the stones with the unknown, not as good with the stone itself has been polished finish, you start to wear it?

love someone! To learn more, but also open solution, to apologize, but also thanks to admit, but also error correction, to be considerate, but also understanding.

is to accept, not tolerate, is tolerant, not condone, support, and not domination, is sympathy, not questioned.

is silent pray for each other, rather than to each other a lot of requirements,red wing shoe store, you can be romantic, but do not waste, you can always holding hands, but it should not break up.

If you have done. Even if you do not love a person, and only missed, but will not be bitter! !
------------------------------------------
This article is reproduced From: Romantic の Love: How to love someone
reading space with QQ-mail subscription romantic の Love
What is reading space?