Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   two to two sore (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1018454)

lihuavmei 04-03-2011 07:08 AM

two to two sore

Yesterday and girlfriend shopping.

I took 3 dollars.

mother. I do not want to bring that much money.

no way. Really love my girlfriend.

I took a mineral water bottle. In the bathroom and filled the water.

then gave his girlfriend said to be bought. This saves a dollar ah.

then noon hungry. I spent a couple of bucks for two of bread.

one person.

Then we went to the mall. She wanted to go, I suddenly said it hurts his stomach.

then let her stroll.

I spent 5 cents to buy a newspaper outside waiting for her down. Wandered 5:00, she said hungry.

so I put She brought a station. Then take her to go, when she was about to say. I told her yes ah, it hunger,
we all go back, I asked her either buy a ticket.

she said no, I pretended to buy a ticket, the way she pushed down,

Today I'm glad, there are 5 cents, I bought a lollipop, very happy to go home ~ ~

; ; ;

shopping to accompany his girlfriend to spend a dollar today
sunny, breezy, a girlfriend asked me to accompany her shopping. ;

shopping to find clothes for a girl, of course,outlet gucci, when she tried, I would say ugly in general, I would say in general can also be beautiful, I would say, I am beautiful would say especially beautiful.

Finally, I saw the girl pick out a nice farewell T-shirt, look at her glowing terms, I guess she liked it, the situation is not good, I carried my stomach said: ;

fact, I have only one go to the bathroom, but not a stomach ache, the only way a girl could be sent away.

to a public toilet, an old Grandpa wanted me to pay 5 cents and then into.

;

to.

, asking why, Cha Hukou ah?

your grandson to the park to buy tickets What? Langxin is also a heart,hair straighteners, the lung is lung dogs Well, then I ask you, when we go to the countryside over the three students who money? beautify the streets of our students who want to have money? I helped Aunty cross the road back a packet of rice When you received the money? He was filled with guilt, we must find a hole to dig into.

my heart rejoicing, triumph old, follow up the victory, I was calm, said: over money? no! Xu Hu repair toilet to have money? no! park, eat some candy to give your grandson had money? no! none, right? br> old man blush to the soles of the feet,May I ask which rule the day after tomorrow, stiff look at me.

I continued: students in the toilet should also be a student price, we are a student with a hard-earned money of parents,louboutin paris, each with a hair, the heart was pulling a bit like .....br>
I hurried back nine gross old man may be afraid of the wrong, squeeze tight in her hand half of the number of semi-loose several times before to me, give me a coin, I clearly see the sweat on a stained old man palms.

feel good, naturally smooth.

out of public toilets girlfriend bought me clothes and wait outside, and I secretly pleased , the girl would like to buy something, I took mad shopping. a woman's desire to buy is infinite!

After about an hour away, I feel her so almost did not buy anything for a long time going to buy it, I take the opportunity to seriously challenge her pants when she said ;

newspaper so I asked how your aunt, ah, aunt asked in 6 cents of a .

that's it, to get rid of it? , two cents a copy, did not sound a Ermao Five Figure a lucky thing
really pleasantly surprised, I took out the old man just four back to the aunt of a dime.

girl, after all, did not buy into those pants, go East walk, the West looked at. she was tired of it, and said to go back, I said good, by bus, she said.

I eat a pound. ;

bus, two to two sore, and my body hair only 5, so I said to the girl: Oh for the upper body, or walk back to the bar, health, fashion what ! , there are 5 hair change, do the change. died today, to accompany a girl took me a full circle RMB ah, how women are now so money.

arturuzko 04-03-2011 07:10 AM

Ищу инструкцию

должностная инструкция повара школы лактоцид фемина инструкция инструкция к швейной машине подольск 142 Инструкция j9000 инструкция пользователя телефоном spirit 410 fujicom Инструкция мануал dh57dd инструкция пользованием микроволновки Инструкция руководство по эксплуатации перфоратор - ритм инструкция чернивчанка Инструкция сборка кровати шатура Инструкция руководство по эксплуатации витафон - 2 инструкция к ноутбуку hp Инструкция sony ericsson tvc5000 кенон 2320 инструкция centurion xq инструкция
инструкция инженера по охране окружающей среды инструкция по эксплуатации pioneer avic-9dvd книгу по инструкция и установка сигнализаций легкое разеснение схем Инструкция паспорт 2н135 инструкция sony touch edition рация quansheng tg-6a инструкция по эксплуатации должностная инструкция зам главного энергетика инструкция по эксплуатации беговой дорожки proform 380P инструкция по эксплуатации мерседес е-класса 2006г инструкция по охране труда для экономиста magic car сигнализация инструкция инструкция котла бакси лактоцид фемина инструкция Инструкция casio ctk-550 на русском газовая колонка протон 2 инструкция