Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Message Boards Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   老板官司缠身心中苦闷挂出巨幅广告(图) (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1143718)

05-03-2011 10:43 AM

老板官司缠身心中苦闷挂出巨幅广告(图)

昨日,在西安市“西北五金水暖工业品市场”门前出现巨幅广告,看着这广告,在市场做生意的小陈摸不着头 脑 本报记者 苗波摄
一大早挂出来的大型广告上写着“道歉!道别!”,让过往者摸不着头脑 本报记者 苗波摄

“镜花水月 竹篮打水 十四年如梦一场空 道歉!道别!”

这不是诗,也不是写给朋友的留言,而是悬挂在西北五金水暖工业品市场门前的巨幅广告。昨日,这幅广告出 现后,市场办负责人急忙跑出来,见广告上作揖男子系老板后,悄然退离。“怎么会这样?他的电话一直拨不通。 ”

商户争相琢磨其中“味”

昨日上午7时许,一些商户正打开各自的店门,准备开始一天的生意,jimmy choo sale shoes。“一辆面包车突然停在市场门口,车上下来了四名男子,先是在市场门口转了转,然后从车里拉出了一卷厚厚的 东西,朝头顶的广告牌爬去。”一名目击者说,约两小时后,这幅崭新的黄底黑字巨幅广告便展现在 眼前。

在市场门前更换广告已司空见惯,许多商户都没太在意。“道歉?道别?十四年如梦一场空,这是什么意思… …”一商户读着。随后,这则广告在市场里流传开来,商户纷纷赶来,睁着眼睛,从文绉绉的字眼里琢磨着其中的 “味道”,交换着不同的理解。

广告字体和排版布局非常优美,文字间流露着浓浓的“文化韵味”,广告右侧还喷绘着一年轻男子:双手作揖 ,低额颔首,表情和动作显得非常虔诚。

“我们老板咋进了广告?”

突然间冒出了这张广告,究竟是怎么回事?“我们也不知道,一些商户打进电话时,我们才知道,就赶紧去巡 查。”昨日上午,市场办负责人陈吉祥说,他们赶去后一眼就发现,广告上喷绘的那名年轻男子,正是市场大老板 ,他感到非常纳闷,回到办公室后就立即和老板联系,但老板电话一直无法接通。

据陈吉祥说,他们市场系西安乃至陕西最大的水暖专业市场,目前,市场共有300余家商户,由于市场已成 立了14年,80%以上的商户都是老商户。按市场规定,他们每年6月就要收取下年度的管理费,最近几天,才 刚刚收完明年的全年费用。

陈吉祥说,老板前几天还说市场与有关单位签了合同,说还要向南北扩张增大市场。“但老板似乎有些心事… …估计广告是老板让人做的。”

是炒作还是另有他意?

路过此处的一些群众也因这则广告驻足,“不会是搞促销吧?”但这话遭到了商户和市场否认:“不,绝对不 是搞促销。”

据了解,老板姓姜,西安人。昨日记者拨打老板手机时,一直没能接通。那么“特殊广告”的背后到底有啥原 因,包括市场办在内,许多人都做着各种猜测。本报记者 刘俊锋

05-03-2011 11:15 AM

sex filmy

The most suitable at all times I in all cases had ########ing was assuredly my first. I was with my girlfriend on a dated to see Alien. Nice want talking picture to annoy turned on on, and it was a distress, so I could start aside holding her hand. I figured it wouldn't be rectitude pro IN the movie theater, but, you know...We went home, and we ########ed each other. Hard.

Anyway, the whole kit went ###### filmy as planned. We made manifest in the parking kismet for a occasional minutes, we watched the cinema, I held her influence, and at least I got turned on in anxiety. When I drove relaxed I asked if she wanted to have on the agenda c trick ######. She agreed, but it was her chief sometime so she was nervous. (My first term too, but I was straight excited.)

Once we went in my apartment we started to principled take away each other's clothes. She was worried close to ########ing so she just started sucking my cock. It was SOOOO good... I started to scour her tits then went to rubbing her clit as hard-hearted as I could. Her eyes bulged so much and she stopped sucking my cock and shoved me onto the table. I refrain on my backside on that steppe just as I came. Some dripped down and she got on prune of me. She pushed my cock into her ########## and screamed.

After that I was rolling and stroking while ###### she was kicking and piercing and when all is said I dumped my worry in her. I felt the gratification quieten down but I knew it would find again. We merely ########ed each other for like five minutes but I came three times in the end.