Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Online Classifieds Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   蔬菜的十大致命错误吃法 (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1730929)

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 07:24 PM

Our memories - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

340846 2008 年 08 月 16 日 21:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
We have grown up, after 80 childhood dream we have,red wing heritage boots, in this steady stream of people, do you recall the memories .... sometimes a child's mouth is often hung over the text that we are even familiar jingle back Oh let us recapitulate the events of 80 `` `

1. the sun popular photos, flowers smiled at me, early morning bird said, why do you back explosives? I went to bomb the school, teachers do not know,
pull a hidden line I ran, the school blew a roar!

2. Sunday morning vast expanse of whiteness, scavenging old man arranged in rows, a command of the police and ran into the garbage, broken shoes and socks flying broken. . .

3. under the big rain in Beijing to call, so I went to the army, I did not grow up.

4. two little baby Yeah, with the phone Yeah, Hey, Hey, Hey, where are you Hello, hello, hello, I'm in kindergarten.

5. Dringadring class, the teacher broke his nose card,red wing shoes, not to look at the hospital, the teacher radical round and round (Huang \6. yesterday's flood of your home, your mother into a large turtle, a bird flying into your dad yesterday ... ...
flood in your home your mother will be flying pots and pans children You will not swim the flood
yesterday your home, your dad into a ghost Lvmao, your mother drink dichlorvos

7. small ball, skin and skin, Malan flowering twenty-first, two hundred fifty-six, two hundred fifty-seven,
two thousand eight hundred twenty-nine xxxi, three hundred fifty-six thousand three hundred fifty-seven, three thousand eight hundred thirty-nine forty-one ... ...

8 . The first day I went to the river to play,red wing boot store, lost my golden baby, I weep and weep and cry also. The next day I went to the river to go brush your teeth,
found me gold baby,red wing heritage boot, I want to laugh laugh laugh ah ah. the third day of the landlord's wife came to my house, kill my chickens, killed my duck,
finally gave me an ear melon. s uncle to my house four days the Red Army, but also my chickens, but my duck, and finally back to me a large red

9. 12345 tigers tiger did not hit the mountains hit the small I have a few squirrels squirrel count

10. you hit me I am not afraid to Beijing looking for my boss gave me a gun boss your ass beat by three shots

11. knives, what kind of knife? Macrocyclic gold sword! Sword, what kind of sword? Closed on shame lightsaber! Move, what kind of trick?
Yin and strokes! People, what kind of person? Feiyanzoubi people! Situation, what kind of situation? Beautiful love heroes!

12. Taipan vacation deduction head a watermelon rind watermelon rind positive in two children of the children had finished a large monitor

13. hot steamed bun, dipped in chili, you over there who is going to pick? Who to pick? Pick XX (so and so.) So and so was not at home, pick your sister who Sa ...

14. Small rodents, crawling Menorah, Touyou eat, get down, hold the cat, the squeak Yo, run the ...
I admit that is the fault of bread, I eat there go to the bathroom and support and expansion. (Blame the moon)

15. Rotten Shaguo, a lot, to taste before you buy do not suffer. Eat the loss, do not blame me, Why did you buy my bad Shaguo

16. XXX fart loudly to come to Italy ~ ~ ~ ~ King of Italy, is the theater smelled very pleased with this fart who put the ring,
be president who put the stink, a professor who does not put the stink does not ring, the most backward ideas of who sent two soldiers. Catch the fart,
fart in the sky, people on the ground to recover.

17. Once upon a mountain, the mountain there was a temple, the temple there was a monk called XX
His story is: There once was a mountain, the mountain there was a temple, the temple there was a monk XX ....

18.XX head, like a ball, department stores, to sell the ball, a Sell sell a head of ~ xx XX's head, like a ball, rolling to a department store,
department store with fan, a blow to the train station, railway stations and trains, you rolled a smashes .

19. 春眠不觉晓 mosquito bites everywhere in the house the night comes a flood washed out

20. I'm sorry, King a gift. put a P, give you

21. Do not look at your trouble today, Huan, carefully pull your future chongdan

22. weasels to fart loudly through the cobwebs to Italy, the Italian king was to see them, smell the fart is not satisfied,
turned out to be a secret weapon.

23. Teacher Teacher do not be angry, blame xx do not live up to expectations, smoking, drinking, breakdance, male and female toilets dare to enter.

24. Swallow, wearing hanai, in mid-spring to come here.

25. the sun out of my swing, I swing swing swing over wires, an electric ah suddenly came I was Power to the palace of hell, and I point to the stalk of tobacco Hades,
Hades boast I am the good boy, a one-year Year after year, ah, I finally returned to the earth. (Large sedan)

26. Ashes Ouyang Feng, South Royal North beggar Hong Qigong, silly Guo Jing Huang Rong marry the beautiful princess is Huazheng. Guo Jing and Huang Rong Wushu high,
defeated the West, drug Ouyang Feng

27. In my heart teacher For me the most vicious always left me home to seven or eight o'clock in the most vicious father always told me I played badly battered

28. wind roar horse called your mother your mother in the roar In the roar ..

29. beheading does not matter, as long as the head shrink, sword strokes off, perhaps live for.

30. After dinner, nothing to do Tuizhao Che, to grinding, grinding finished surface, highly skilled barber barber met, no scissors nor cut down the consumption of one by one,
the direct consumption of fever

31. I come from the sky with a parachute did not open my parachute to fall

32. stingy package, buy toothpaste, get halfway fell tumble, to the hospital to surgery, bloom ass full of knives

33. complain to the boss plate, masticate foot board

34. you row I row of eleven children of a plane you do the second row of the second row of both I kid hair pigtail

35. Sunday morning snow vast expanse of whiteness, Saturday morning in thick mist, broken shoes, socks and broken everywhere, a small rabbit Feifei coffee,
Devils run away.

36 ordered by the next Tachiyama. Stir-fry cooking, Doudou bucket. Fried radish, fried radish, lovemaking. Scrambled eggs, fried eggs, paint paint paint.

37. a small white rabbit, white and white, two ears to put up, eat carrots love bite, bounce really cute

38. studying hard, learning tired, learning is also to pay tuition fees. Than joining the underworld, for food and playing status. There are beauty sleep by you.

39. Report of Commander in the Gulf is not your wife to wear pants.

40. picking up a piece of cloth, made briefs. East meeting West, fill, or exposed ass.

41.xx fart really loudly to startled king of Italy to watch a movie in the fart smell very satisfied,
He found a number of graduate students to study the fart

42.xx xx Do not cry in front of you is your fat Aunt whir rather like your Aunt your home old sow
toys articles:

East and West who still remember how to discount?

gun, many styles, often to attack others ~~~~~

a bit dangerous toys , to use fireworks inside the powder, I have been afraid to play with a bicycle chain
deduction should do ~ ~ ~ ~

play seems to be the most This ~!
like gourd doll,red wing shoes sale, like the lions tigers and leopards are also more themes. . . .
we can play their own research from a variety of ah ~~~~~

snacks inside the band ~ ~ ~
buy snacks each can not wait to open the

many tricks of the ~ ~ ~

Junqi

explosive gun ~ ~ ~ still relatively small, is not touch, but then covered their ears and can get started playing two shots of the ... ...
again later. . . . . To take it to bully children younger than I was

are snacks inside,red wing mens boots, several games are played it

spring frogs, when there began to note ...

a child is the way of soil to dig a few holes
Now if a few dozen to a concrete road hole that is dangerous friends ...

always wanted to have such a toy, but has not ~~~~~~~~~

often we rush to see Transformers

will deform ~~~~~

had also collected over ~ ~ ~

a lot of fun toys, manual flowering ~~~~

after school contact ~~~~~

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 07:24 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 273451210 at 15:03 on April 13 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: I'm healthy I am beautiful want to know whether your body of toxins retained it? The following self-test questionnaire to help you understand the situation.

1, the morning can not wake up naturally in a fixed time,red wing heritage, after getting up limb weakness. 5

2, continued hair loss when hair. 5

3, suffering from rheumatism. 10

4, waist and abdominal fat. 10

5, frequent constipation, diarrhea. 5

6, respiratory easy to \5

7, facial skin rough. 5

8, when the regular season the skin itching. 5

9, after 1 hour of work, to feel physical fatigue, chest tightness, shortness of breath. 5

10, unknown great anger. 5

11, eating very little and taste as Juela. 10

12, sleepless nights, even if asleep, and always dreaming. 10

13, weakened immunity to influenza, the Spring and Autumn, escape the \5

Description:
1, if the cumulative score over 20 points to show that has a small accumulation of toxins in your body;
2, if the cumulative score over 40 points, indicating that toxins in your body accumulation has been more serious;
3, if the cumulative score over 60 points, your body has a very large amount of toxin accumulation, if not immediately clear, it might lead to other adverse symptoms of detoxification method recommended.

detoxification
body will be doing it on the market of health care products related to detoxification is dazzling, but Yang Taifu that, in fact, to have a good body detox system, as long as we know the right detoxification method can achieve the same effect of toxins. We can carry out different parts of the body targeted detoxification measures.

1, lung detoxification
accumulated toxins lung is the organ most likely one day to about 8000 liters of air breathing into the lungs, floating in the air of bacteria, viruses, dust, etc. also will be harmful substances into the lungs. Not only to lung injury, toxic substances can also sneak into the blood circulation, \
detoxification measures: time to cough and clear the lungs of toxins through the morning or in the fresh air after the rain Practice deep breathing, deep breathing slowly raised his arms first, then suddenly coughing, and rapid double-hung the air through the mouth and nose spray arm, to cough up sputum. Is repeated many times, every day to do so, the lung can be kept clean, which can help lung detoxification. You can also eat black fungus, black fungus with the plant because of strong adsorption of colloidal forces, can be lung, clean blood, regular consumption can be effectively rid of pollutants.

2, kidneys detoxification
kidney is an important detoxification organ, which filter toxins and proteins in the blood produced by the decomposition waste and excreted through the urine.
detoxification measures: Do not holding back urine. Many toxins in urine, if discharged in time, will be re-absorbed and endanger the whole body health. Sufficient water to dilute the concentration of toxins, and promote kidney metabolism, the more toxins from your body. But the water does not mean sweet drinks, sweet drinks intake of drinking too much causes the body to a lot of sugar and calories, the body no good. Special Recommendations on an empty stomach every morning to drink a cup of warm water. Moreover, you should eat cucumber, cherry and other fruits and vegetables helps to kidney detoxification.

3, colon detoxification
food waste and corruption in the bacteria under the action of fermenting manure, the process will produce indole and other toxic substances, along with air into the body with food or toxic substances, need to be excreted as quickly as possible.
detoxification measures: water flushing the intestinal tract. Many intestinal toxins in the stool, such as hydrogen sulfide, indole, skatole, if not discharged in time, will be re-absorbed by the body, damage to human health. Stool should be kept open. After getting up early morning drink at least 200 ml of water, and more events activities, can play a role in gastrointestinal clear brush, making the urine discharge, clear toxins. To replace the finished food natural foods, fresh fruit is a powerful purifying food, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, pears are a good choice. In addition, the stool will stay in the body the reason why is because the intestinal peristalsis is not enough, if usually eat fiber-rich foods, such as brown rice, vegetables, fruits, etc., can increase intestinal motility and reduce the occurrence of constipation.

4, liver detoxification
detoxify the liver is the body's largest organ, toxins through the liver after a series of chemical reactions, into a non-toxic or low toxic substances.
detoxification measures: physical exercise. Physical exercise is the top of the detoxification movement, through the pressure applied to the liver and other detoxification organs to improve the organ's tension, accelerate the blood circulation, promote detoxification. Eat bitter gourd, bitter foods generally have a detoxification function, bitter melon in a protein can increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of toxic substances.

5, skin detoxification
skin is the body's largest detoxifying organ, the skin of the sweat glands and sebaceous glands, sweat, etc. through the exclusion of other organs is difficult to discharge toxins.
detoxification measures: at least once per week of aerobic exercise the body sweating. It would also be washed once a week, steam bath or sauna, to speed up the metabolism, detoxifies. Sauna should pay attention to drinking water, a glass of water before the bath to help speed up the detox, drink a glass of water after the bath, add water, and discharge the remaining toxins.

summer activity to adjust physical and mental detox program 4:

you need to detoxify the body, a clean-up, from the tension and stress is released, let herself more beautiful. The following 5 to focus on the detoxification,red wing shoes outlet, and I hope after a break, we can adjust their status to meet the more challenging work.

1 Food Detox Method:
in 5-7 days for your body to a clean, self-cleaning toxins.
A wake up drink a large glass of warm lemonade
do not immediately get up after eating or busy wash up, when you most need is a slice of fresh lemon added (if not fresh, dried lemon film can) of warm water, it can promote kidney circulation, stimulate metabolism and the beginning of the day. If you are taking vitamin or fish oil pills daily habit could be taking right now to help absorb the breakfast the next most nutrients, nutrition and day to ensure proper functioning of the body.
B liver is an important organ of detoxification, it is necessary to slow the movement of liver overload. Need to control the wheat, meat, dairy products, salt and sugar,red wing shoe store, food additives, preservatives, saturated fats, alcohol and fried food intake. With rice the staple food, to purify the stomach to digest and does not increase the burden of starch it contains is also a panacea for clearing the liver.
C enjoy vegetables and fruits, high detoxification of foods: kiwi fruit, citrus, grapes, pineapple, cucumber, spinach, cabbage, celery paddy fields. Do not worry about all the vegetables are a little bitter, because they contain cleaning substances.
TIPS: use of food at the beginning of detoxification of people may feel very good two days, but do not have to stress, the body is at this time into a kind of \headache,red wing boot store, fatigue.

2 Sports detoxification method:
hands for like sports but too lazy to cook or not the conditions of fasting people, this is the most appropriate method.
A walk at least 30 minutes a day, do gentle soothing movement, such as jogging, shadow boxing.
B abdominal breathing exercises: lying down, with nose breathing, and breath, airflow through the abdominal cavity, and then slowly exhale from the nose.
C sauna helps sweat, 10 to 15 minutes after the red look cool shower to stimulate blood circulation.
D motion, we must always add water, you can also drink green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages. Sports drinks on the market, the days in the detoxification best not to drink.

3 Beauty Detox Method:
skin is an important way to detoxify the body, and when the accumulation of excessive toxins in the body, the skin will be the first alarm. Complexion dark, dry matt, acne frequently, greasy serious - these are the physical signs of intoxication.
A body dry brush massage with a loofah when you shower every day
muscle massage gloves to dry the skin, promote the detoxification of the body known as the real trick. Massage increase blood circulation and lymph flow, so that the body of toxic waste easily washed out. Can usually be ring-like massage, massage the bottom up force exerted on the body, pay attention to massage the heart of the direction of the direction of the lower extremities.
b tied 1-2 times per week with the detoxification function of the mask, the process of perspiration through the skin, promote lymph and blood circulation, thus toxins.

4 baths detox method:
bath is definitely a good way to help detoxify the skin, subcutaneous tissue can be accumulated in the flush out the acidic waste, will remain in the body of carbon dioxide and poor The metabolism out, so that the skin becomes healthy and flexible. Natural bath salts and aromatic oils are the preferred detoxification bath, add bath salts in the tub and rosemary, tea tree and lemon essential oils, will play a good detoxification effect.

large S pure natural detoxification method
recently taught me a great chef a method of purifying the body. That morning, the oats, raisins and soft-boiled eggs mixed with Uighur food (do not add water.) Beginning not in the habit of eating dry, but it will smooth stool attached to eat for three days, the body of waste and other toxins will be excreted along with.

such as continuing to eat every morning, I feel my body began to \Now I eat at least once a week, so detoxification breakfast.
will feel great after eating spirit, really is a very wonderful food!
vegetarian body good

day I started practicing yoga to change the eating habits and started a vegetarian diet. Although used to love steak and other meat, and some greasy food, and is now a genuine vegetarian.
I do not know because my body is more suitable for a vegetarian, and now my body really well.
eat the fruits and vegetables every day, the body of toxins gradually discharged, for me, the best maintenance is vegetarian. I cook at home, often their own
, my sister said my vegetable curry is the \I usually do not eat health food like vitamins, drink after the end of a menstrual period is called the \If you want the skin immediately changed for the better to eat a lot of bird's nest.
emotional

shape than anyone else my strong curiosity, but also especially like to learn all kinds of things. A lot of small school talent, there is jazz, jazz, ballet, folk dancing, horseback riding, etc., is now studying painting.
in language, as long as there is little interest, I would go to school. Until now still learning English, also studied French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese and Thai. But the study that found that simply is not easy, but the learning process very interesting.
curiosity with me a lot of experience later on, it can shape the person's emotional, make good use of their vision, hearing, taste, smell, touch and feel and all the experience to enhance their value. I think these will create the beauty of women, is a wonderful thing.

The following is a detoxification function of the food, the body can help clean up garbage, eat very good. MM who want to help you.

1. honey
sweet nature, has always been nourishing the physical, detoxifies the best.
Efficacy: the lungs and cough, they run smooth, detoxifies a significant effect, is easily absorbed by the body.
for symptoms: prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and neurasthenia good.

2. carrot
Sweet, good, nourishing and detoxifying, spleen and stomach and effective detoxification food.
effect: in vivo binding of mercury ions can effectively lower blood concentrations of mercury ions, accelerated in the mercury ion exclusion. White radish, carrots, radishes also have the effect.
for symptoms: for lead, mercury, cosmetic or diet of excessive lead and mercury caused by melasma, Hu Dieban other skin problems.

3. Kelp
taste salty, cold, is the phlegm, anti-inflammatory, asthma, detox, detoxification ideal laxative food.
Effects: Iodine can be absorbed by the body, promoting harmful substances, diseases and inflammatory exudate material exclusion, while kelp contains a sulfated polysaccharide called, can absorb the cholesterol in the blood vessels, and excreted.
for symptoms: goiter and iodine deficiency caused by disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, drug toxicity, edema.

4. fungus
sweet nature, is a detoxification detoxification, elimination Di stomach intestines, and blood to stop bleeding the best food.
Effects: fungus contains a plant gum, has strong adhesive force, the human digestive system can be left in the dust, dirt or debris, and then eliminated from the body at the.
for symptoms: in the dust in the work environment, in particular should be more food.

5. cucumber
sweet nature, is a significant detoxification, detox food thirst.
Effects: Cucumber cucumber contained acid, can promote human metabolism, toxins, contains vitamin C content 5 times higher than the watermelon can whiten the skin, to maintain flexibility, inhibition of melanin formation. And eating cucumber help alleviate inflammation, can inhibit carbohydrate into fat.
for symptoms: lung, stomach, heart, liver and excretory system state is not good, the summer easy irritability, thirst,red wing sale, sore throat or sputum.

bitter sweet, bitter, flat, is detoxification, skincare little food.
effects: bitter melon contain an obvious anti-cancer effects of the active protein that stimulates the immune system defenses, increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of harmful substances.
for symptoms: Although bitter taste slightly bitter, but sweet aftertaste, women should eat more, to facilitate the smooth transfer blood.

7. litchi
sweet, sour, warm, is the detoxification diarrhea, thirst, detoxifies the ideal food.
Effects: litchi has Bushenyijing,red wing work boots, improve liver function, accelerate the toxin exclusion, and promote cell growth, make the skin tender and other effects.
for symptoms: rough skin, dry, in particular, often late at night due to kidney and so on.

8. pig
sweet, warm, a bowel detoxification, raising blood volume, detoxifies the ideal food
Effects: pig blood plasma protein by the human body After acid decomposition, decomposition to produce a bowel detoxification, harmful dust and metal particles can be excreted.
for symptoms: long-term exposure to harmful and toxic dust, particularly the driver of the daily driving, the other, pig's blood is rich in iron, anemia and improve the role of those pale.

9. mung bean
Sweet, cool, a heat detoxification, a goal of standing food.
effects: Vegetables can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.
for symptoms: Many people eat fatty, fried, hot food after prone to itchy skin, acne, prickly heat, green beans with a strong detoxification effect, can relieve a variety of toxins, green beans can lower cholesterol, but also is protective and anti-allergic effects, in the bean soup in the redeployment of honey to drink, detoxifies and effect even more.

of cold tea, taste joys, is the heat Chufan, digestion of the plot, Tom Lee of detox urine guards.
Efficacy: the refreshing refreshing, clearing leader, Qingshu thirst-quenching effect is particularly significant, tea rich in polyphenols ---- a biological substance, with detoxification. Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant, scavenging oxygen free radicals, for physical health and aging.
for symptoms: a clear tea anti-cancer effect, adhere to the tea to prevent cancer have a positive effect.
garlic in the garlic special ingredient can make the concentration of lead in the body drop.
mushrooms can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.

13. Strawberry
can help clean the gastrointestinal tract, and strong liver. Allergic to aspirin and gastrointestinal function of poor people, unfit for human consumption.

14. Cherry
can remove toxins and contaminated body fluids, thus supporting the kidneys detoxification with considerable effect, colleagues and a mild laxative effect.

15. grape
intestinal mucus components can help clear the liver, intestine, stomach, kidney garbage. The only drawback is the heat a bit high, the equivalent of two apples grapes 40 calories.
16. Apple
containing galactose, acid, can help detoxification, and pectin is able to avoid corruption of the food in the intestines. Very low heat.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 07:25 PM

Haha,red wing heritage boot, so cute ~ ~ - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

mail this log from the QQ,red wing boots! Qzone convenient new way to write the details come in>>

| Back to logs list

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:25 PM

Hello, thank you very very much!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply contains much more conventional roles this kind of as compounding and dispensing medicines, and it also incorporates a lot more contemporary services linked to health care, including medical services, reviewing medicines for safety and efficacy, Buy Soma facts. Pharmacists, thus, are the industry experts on drug remedy and are the key well-being experts who optimize medicine use to offer sufferers with beneficial health and fitness outcomes.

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 07:25 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341772 2007 年 09 月 28 日 22:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Men girls love only once ---- you value it? Long said people crazy man
Rouge of the North, the ancients have already explained very clearly, crazy man, a man of love, infatuation, feelings of specificity of the only man himself can tell. Lovely woman on life more than men, and men are to love more than one woman, a woman did not know that in fact only a man loved a lifetime,red wing heritage!

Man true love only once, when that love, he will ignore all, when that love, and will no longer have, that love, too, but the pain is also too deep.

so that after the man's love will numb. men will later fall in love with another girl,red wing heritage boot, just the kind of love was no longer pure, and contains desire, sympathy, including a pity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

woman's heart is made of water,red wing shoes, while they are also the woman the heart, so is the most injured woman, wounding a woman is the deepest. Woman's love can have many times, but never only one man, the man met the girl that love after all love for her, how many girls can understand the value.

so the man cry, the man in tears, inconsolable tears and despair, the man slowly began to bury his own hands only love, it was gathering dust in their mind, one of the deepest abyss.

But when the dead of night, he would jump into the abyss of madness in a vain attempt to find traces of that love, even the slightest slight, may be the result of nothing but the same as before, leaving only their own reduction alone, alone in the dark corner of a root cigarette smoking lonely, lonely tears flowing.

woman complaining of course,red wing heritage boots, the macho of men ever think, the most valuable things a man is by your merciless destruction, when a man shy of saying I love you when you cherish it? When men cry for you when you help him clean it? when he beg you not to leave when you back up?

say that men are polygamous, woman is seldom known,red wing boot store, because the silly man's efforts to reach, And love the crazy, crazy and very painful, very painful death. The love of ashes after the man died of a heart of love, the man could not be true for a woman to pay real well, not the heart strong, there is no passion, no longer believe in true love, love, always with a cynical, some things once in a lifetime.

When a man loved a man after the heart of the pay to pay, and whole-hearted effort to take over, had tried to give her everything you want, tried for her death, but the rewards are indifferent So in a lonely wait, the hard work done in drops, and finally no effort, frustrated, when love is the faith, when a harbor feelings after the loss of loyalty, for men, love is what this everything is obvious does not matter! man's heart cold, difficult to heat up again,red wing mens boots, because after a loved one has made him lose the ability to love.

man really loved only one man one knows, if you do you can feel, feel, please do cherish?

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 07:26 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 273451210 at 15:03 on April 13 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: I'm healthy I am beautiful want to know whether your body of toxins retained it? The following self-test questionnaire to help you understand the situation.

1, the morning can not wake up naturally in a fixed time, after getting up limb weakness. 5

2, continued hair loss when hair. 5

3, suffering from rheumatism. 10

4, waist and abdominal fat. 10

5, frequent constipation, diarrhea. 5

6, respiratory easy to \5

7, facial skin rough. 5

8, when the regular season the skin itching. 5

9, after 1 hour of work, to feel physical fatigue, chest tightness, shortness of breath. 5

10, unknown great anger. 5

11, eating very little and taste as Juela. 10

12, sleepless nights, even if asleep, and always dreaming. 10

13, weakened immunity to influenza, the Spring and Autumn, escape the \5

Description:
1, if the cumulative score over 20 points to show that has a small accumulation of toxins in your body;
2, if the cumulative score over 40 points, indicating that toxins in your body accumulation has been more serious;
3, if the cumulative score over 60 points, your body has a very large amount of toxin accumulation,red wing store, if not immediately clear, it might lead to other adverse symptoms of detoxification method recommended.

detoxification
body will be doing it on the market of health care products related to detoxification is dazzling, but Yang Taifu that, in fact, to have a good body detox system, as long as we know the right detoxification method can achieve the same effect of toxins. We can carry out different parts of the body targeted detoxification measures.

1, lung detoxification
accumulated toxins lung is the organ most likely one day to about 8000 liters of air breathing into the lungs, floating in the air of bacteria, viruses, dust, etc. also will be harmful substances into the lungs. Not only to lung injury, toxic substances can also sneak into the blood circulation, \
detoxification measures: time to cough and clear the lungs of toxins through the morning or in the fresh air after the rain Practice deep breathing, deep breathing slowly raised his arms first, then suddenly coughing, and rapid double-hung the air through the mouth and nose spray arm, to cough up sputum. Is repeated many times, every day to do so, the lung can be kept clean, which can help lung detoxification. You can also eat black fungus, black fungus with the plant because of strong adsorption of colloidal forces, can be lung, clean blood, regular consumption can be effectively rid of pollutants.

2,red wing shoe store, kidneys detoxification
kidney is an important detoxification organ, which filter toxins and proteins in the blood produced by the decomposition waste and excreted through the urine.
detoxification measures: Do not holding back urine. Many toxins in urine, if discharged in time, will be re-absorbed and endanger the whole body health. Sufficient water to dilute the concentration of toxins, and promote kidney metabolism, the more toxins from your body. But the water does not mean sweet drinks, sweet drinks intake of drinking too much causes the body to a lot of sugar and calories, the body no good. Special Recommendations on an empty stomach every morning to drink a cup of warm water. Moreover, you should eat cucumber, cherry and other fruits and vegetables helps to kidney detoxification.

3, colon detoxification
food waste and corruption in the bacteria under the action of fermenting manure, the process will produce indole and other toxic substances, along with air into the body with food or toxic substances, need to be excreted as quickly as possible.
detoxification measures: water flushing the intestinal tract. Many intestinal toxins in the stool, such as hydrogen sulfide, indole, skatole, if not discharged in time, will be re-absorbed by the body, damage to human health. Stool should be kept open. After getting up early morning drink at least 200 ml of water, and more events activities, can play a role in gastrointestinal clear brush, making the urine discharge, clear toxins. To replace the finished food natural foods, fresh fruit is a powerful purifying food, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, pears are a good choice. In addition, the stool will stay in the body the reason why is because the intestinal peristalsis is not enough, if usually eat fiber-rich foods, such as brown rice, vegetables, fruits, etc., can increase intestinal motility and reduce the occurrence of constipation.

4, liver detoxification
detoxify the liver is the body's largest organ, toxins through the liver after a series of chemical reactions, into a non-toxic or low toxic substances.
detoxification measures: physical exercise. Physical exercise is the top of the detoxification movement, through the pressure applied to the liver and other detoxification organs to improve the organ's tension, accelerate the blood circulation, promote detoxification. Eat bitter gourd, bitter foods generally have a detoxification function, bitter melon in a protein can increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of toxic substances.

5, skin detoxification
skin is the body's largest detoxifying organ, the skin of the sweat glands and sebaceous glands, sweat, etc. through the exclusion of other organs is difficult to discharge toxins.
detoxification measures: at least once per week of aerobic exercise the body sweating. It would also be washed once a week, steam bath or sauna, to speed up the metabolism, detoxifies. Sauna should pay attention to drinking water, a glass of water before the bath to help speed up the detox, drink a glass of water after the bath, add water, and discharge the remaining toxins.

summer activity to adjust physical and mental detox program 4:

you need to detoxify the body, a clean-up, from the tension and stress is released, let herself more beautiful. The following 5 to focus on the detoxification, and I hope after a break, we can adjust their status to meet the more challenging work.

1 Food Detox Method:
in 5-7 days for your body to a clean, self-cleaning toxins.
A wake up drink a large glass of warm lemonade
do not immediately get up after eating or busy wash up, when you most need is a slice of fresh lemon added (if not fresh, dried lemon film can) of warm water, it can promote kidney circulation, stimulate metabolism and the beginning of the day. If you are taking vitamin or fish oil pills daily habit could be taking right now to help absorb the breakfast the next most nutrients, nutrition and day to ensure proper functioning of the body.
B liver is an important organ of detoxification, it is necessary to slow the movement of liver overload. Need to control the wheat, meat, dairy products,red wing shoes online, salt and sugar, food additives, preservatives, saturated fats, alcohol and fried food intake. With rice the staple food, to purify the stomach to digest and does not increase the burden of starch it contains is also a panacea for clearing the liver.
C enjoy vegetables and fruits, high detoxification of foods: kiwi fruit, citrus,red wing heritage boot, grapes, pineapple, cucumber, spinach, cabbage, celery paddy fields. Do not worry about all the vegetables are a little bitter, because they contain cleaning substances.
TIPS: use of food at the beginning of detoxification of people may feel very good two days, but do not have to stress, the body is at this time into a kind of \headache, fatigue.

2 Sports detoxification method:
hands for like sports but too lazy to cook or not the conditions of fasting people, this is the most appropriate method.
A walk at least 30 minutes a day, do gentle soothing movement, such as jogging, shadow boxing.
B abdominal breathing exercises: lying down, with nose breathing, and breath, airflow through the abdominal cavity, and then slowly exhale from the nose.
C sauna helps sweat, 10 to 15 minutes after the red look cool shower to stimulate blood circulation.
D motion, we must always add water, you can also drink green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages. Sports drinks on the market, the days in the detoxification best not to drink.

3 Beauty Detox Method:
skin is an important way to detoxify the body, and when the accumulation of excessive toxins in the body, the skin will be the first alarm. Complexion dark, dry matt, acne frequently, greasy serious - these are the physical signs of intoxication.
A body dry brush massage with a loofah when you shower every day
muscle massage gloves to dry the skin, promote the detoxification of the body known as the real trick. Massage increase blood circulation and lymph flow, so that the body of toxic waste easily washed out. Can usually be ring-like massage, massage the bottom up force exerted on the body, pay attention to massage the heart of the direction of the direction of the lower extremities.
b tied 1-2 times per week with the detoxification function of the mask, the process of perspiration through the skin, promote lymph and blood circulation, thus toxins.

4 baths detox method:
bath is definitely a good way to help detoxify the skin, subcutaneous tissue can be accumulated in the flush out the acidic waste, will remain in the body of carbon dioxide and poor The metabolism out, so that the skin becomes healthy and flexible. Natural bath salts and aromatic oils are the preferred detoxification bath, add bath salts in the tub and rosemary, tea tree and lemon essential oils, will play a good detoxification effect.

large S pure natural detoxification method
recently taught me a great chef a method of purifying the body. That morning, the oats, raisins and soft-boiled eggs mixed with Uighur food (do not add water.) Beginning not in the habit of eating dry, but it will smooth stool attached to eat for three days, the body of waste and other toxins will be excreted along with.

such as continuing to eat every morning, I feel my body began to \Now I eat at least once a week, so detoxification breakfast.
will feel great after eating spirit, really is a very wonderful food!
vegetarian body good

day I started practicing yoga to change the eating habits and started a vegetarian diet. Although used to love steak and other meat, and some greasy food, and is now a genuine vegetarian.
I do not know because my body is more suitable for a vegetarian, and now my body really well.
eat the fruits and vegetables every day, the body of toxins gradually discharged, for me, the best maintenance is vegetarian. I cook at home, often their own
, my sister said my vegetable curry is the \I usually do not eat health food like vitamins, drink after the end of a menstrual period is called the \If you want the skin immediately changed for the better to eat a lot of bird's nest.
emotional

shape than anyone else my strong curiosity, but also especially like to learn all kinds of things. A lot of small school talent, there is jazz, jazz, ballet, folk dancing, horseback riding, etc., is now studying painting.
in language, as long as there is little interest, I would go to school. Until now still learning English, also studied French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese and Thai. But the study that found that simply is not easy, but the learning process very interesting.
curiosity with me a lot of experience later on, it can shape the person's emotional, make good use of their vision, hearing, taste, smell, touch and feel and all the experience to enhance their value. I think these will create the beauty of women, is a wonderful thing.

The following is a detoxification function of the food, the body can help clean up garbage, eat very good. MM who want to help you.

1. honey
sweet nature, has always been nourishing the physical, detoxifies the best.
Efficacy: the lungs and cough, they run smooth, detoxifies a significant effect, is easily absorbed by the body.
for symptoms: prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and neurasthenia good.

2. carrot
Sweet, good, nourishing and detoxifying, spleen and stomach and effective detoxification food.
effect: in vivo binding of mercury ions can effectively lower blood concentrations of mercury ions, accelerated in the mercury ion exclusion. White radish, carrots, radishes also have the effect.
for symptoms: for lead, mercury, cosmetic or diet of excessive lead and mercury caused by melasma, Hu Dieban other skin problems.

3. Kelp
taste salty, cold, is the phlegm, anti-inflammatory, asthma, detox, detoxification ideal laxative food.
Effects: Iodine can be absorbed by the body, promoting harmful substances, diseases and inflammatory exudate material exclusion, while kelp contains a sulfated polysaccharide called, can absorb the cholesterol in the blood vessels, and excreted.
for symptoms: goiter and iodine deficiency caused by disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, drug toxicity, edema.

4. fungus
sweet nature, is a detoxification detoxification, elimination Di stomach intestines, and blood to stop bleeding the best food.
Effects: fungus contains a plant gum, has strong adhesive force, the human digestive system can be left in the dust, dirt or debris, and then eliminated from the body at the.
for symptoms: in the dust in the work environment, in particular should be more food.

5. cucumber
sweet nature, is a significant detoxification, detox food thirst.
Effects: Cucumber cucumber contained acid, can promote human metabolism, toxins, contains vitamin C content 5 times higher than the watermelon can whiten the skin, to maintain flexibility, inhibition of melanin formation. And eating cucumber help alleviate inflammation, can inhibit carbohydrate into fat.
for symptoms: lung, stomach, heart, liver and excretory system state is not good, the summer easy irritability, thirst, sore throat or sputum.

bitter sweet, bitter, flat, is detoxification, skincare little food.
effects: bitter melon contain an obvious anti-cancer effects of the active protein that stimulates the immune system defenses, increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of harmful substances.
for symptoms: Although bitter taste slightly bitter, but sweet aftertaste, women should eat more, to facilitate the smooth transfer blood.

7. litchi
sweet, sour, warm,red wing work boots, is the detoxification diarrhea, thirst, detoxifies the ideal food.
Effects: litchi has Bushenyijing, improve liver function, accelerate the toxin exclusion, and promote cell growth, make the skin tender and other effects.
for symptoms: rough skin, dry, in particular, often late at night due to kidney and so on.

8. pig
sweet, warm, a bowel detoxification, raising blood volume, detoxifies the ideal food
Effects: pig blood plasma protein by the human body After acid decomposition, decomposition to produce a bowel detoxification, harmful dust and metal particles can be excreted.
for symptoms: long-term exposure to harmful and toxic dust, particularly the driver of the daily driving, the other, pig's blood is rich in iron, anemia and improve the role of those pale.

9. mung bean
Sweet, cool, a heat detoxification, a goal of standing food.
effects: Vegetables can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.
for symptoms: Many people eat fatty,red wing heritage boots, fried, hot food after prone to itchy skin, acne, prickly heat, green beans with a strong detoxification effect, can relieve a variety of toxins, green beans can lower cholesterol, but also is protective and anti-allergic effects, in the bean soup in the redeployment of honey to drink, detoxifies and effect even more.

of cold tea, taste joys, is the heat Chufan, digestion of the plot, Tom Lee of detox urine guards.
Efficacy: the refreshing refreshing, clearing leader, Qingshu thirst-quenching effect is particularly significant, tea rich in polyphenols ---- a biological substance, with detoxification. Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant, scavenging oxygen free radicals, for physical health and aging.
for symptoms: a clear tea anti-cancer effect, adhere to the tea to prevent cancer have a positive effect.
garlic in the garlic special ingredient can make the concentration of lead in the body drop.
mushrooms can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.

13. Strawberry
can help clean the gastrointestinal tract, and strong liver. Allergic to aspirin and gastrointestinal function of poor people, unfit for human consumption.

14. Cherry
can remove toxins and contaminated body fluids, thus supporting the kidneys detoxification with considerable effect, colleagues and a mild laxative effect.

15. grape
intestinal mucus components can help clear the liver, intestine, stomach, kidney garbage. The only drawback is the heat a bit high, the equivalent of two apples grapes 40 calories.
16. Apple
containing galactose, acid, can help detoxification, and pectin is able to avoid corruption of the food in the intestines. Very low heat.

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:26 PM

Hello, thank you especially significantly!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol practice incorporates much more customary roles these as compounding and dispensing medicines, and it also features more fashionable solutions associated to health treatment, such as clinical providers, reviewing drugs for safety and efficacy, Buy Soma material. Pharmacists, so, are the specialists on drug treatment and are the primary wellness experts who optimize medicine use to provide patients with optimistic wellbeing outcomes.

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 07:26 PM

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

mail this log from the QQ,red wing heritage! Qzone convenient new way to write the details come in>>

| Back to logs list

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 07:27 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341772 2007 年 09 月 28 日 22:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Men girls love only once ---- you value it? Long said people crazy man
Rouge of the North, the ancients have already explained very clearly, crazy man, a man of love, infatuation, feelings of specificity of the only man himself can tell. Lovely woman on life more than men, and men are to love more than one woman, a woman did not know that in fact only a man loved a lifetime!

Man true love only once, when that love, he will ignore all,red wing shoes outlet, when that love, and will no longer have, that love,red wing sale, too, but the pain is also too deep.

so that after the man's love will numb. men will later fall in love with another girl, just the kind of love was no longer pure, and contains desire, sympathy, including a pity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

woman's heart is made of water, while they are also the woman the heart, so is the most injured woman, wounding a woman is the deepest. Woman's love can have many times, but never only one man, the man met the girl that love after all love for her, how many girls can understand the value.

so the man cry,red wing store, the man in tears, inconsolable tears and despair, the man slowly began to bury his own hands only love, it was gathering dust in their mind, one of the deepest abyss.

But when the dead of night, he would jump into the abyss of madness in a vain attempt to find traces of that love,red wing work boots, even the slightest slight, may be the result of nothing but the same as before,red wing heritage boots, leaving only their own reduction alone, alone in the dark corner of a root cigarette smoking lonely, lonely tears flowing.

woman complaining of course, the macho of men ever think, the most valuable things a man is by your merciless destruction, when a man shy of saying I love you when you cherish it? When men cry for you when you help him clean it? when he beg you not to leave when you back up?

say that men are polygamous, woman is seldom known, because the silly man's efforts to reach, And love the crazy, crazy and very painful, very painful death. The love of ashes after the man died of a heart of love, the man could not be true for a woman to pay real well, not the heart strong, there is no passion, no longer believe in true love, love, always with a cynical, some things once in a lifetime.

When a man loved a man after the heart of the pay to pay, and whole-hearted effort to take over, had tried to give her everything you want, tried for her death, but the rewards are indifferent So in a lonely wait, the hard work done in drops, and finally no effort, frustrated, when love is the faith, when a harbor feelings after the loss of loyalty, for men, love is what this everything is obvious does not matter,red wing boot store! man's heart cold, difficult to heat up again, because after a loved one has made him lose the ability to love.

man really loved only one man one knows, if you do you can feel, feel, please do cherish?

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 07:27 PM

| Back to logs list

33438 2010 年 08 月 28 日 16:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Taurus man

Taurus men had always been impatient to do things, love of course not! He will not see you to hit the crash, dropped into the vast pitfalls of love. When he fancy a girl, he will look for a long time to decide in the end or not to pursue. I have a high school classmate of her husband married a Taurus, they are university students, as early as his freshman year at the right time is very good impression on her, but he just started a full three years to the pursuit of observation. Back then he was on his experience from small to large, as well as family background, a considerable understanding.

If you therefore think that Taurus people are too real, too romantic, that you may mistake! When once he made up his mind,red wing shoes sale, he will take all the way soft and sweet, high-level restaurants, fine gift, send you to work, they are no less the same. Taurus is neither romantic

empty, it will not be too passionate, he is not the kind of sweet mouth, in fact, you who have nothing to do man. Not the kind of stick to you all day, one minute would not leave your man. Taurus man is very romantic way to give girls a sense of security,red wing motorcycle boots, it is a range of feeling between father and lover, like a shoulder to lean on, people feel warm and comfortable. How? It aspires to be, right? So you have to first pass his examination Caixing.

You have to remember, the Taurus man will not be like a talk, act and opening up of the woman, he is a dignified lady, a wife and mother of the woman. He did not want to waste time playing exciting love games. So! If you are a new feminist girl, you may not be suitable for him. You are not willing to love convergence point? With him at the right time, especially in front of his friends, do not stop to express their views, non-essential at the right time, preferably less open, keep smiling, dignified seated by his side. He will look back at you from time to time, and, later, he would like to take you at social occasions.

when he proposed to you at the right time, he must have been doing for the future of your complete plan. As for how to buy a house, how to save money, and his current financial situation, he will let you understand, you will not be full of the anxious, Taurus men are usually very sense of security will let you into the wedding hall.

the first day of marriage, please do not make romantic dreams of love, Taurus of married life is stable and practical, you should spend time preparing for him a warm and comfortable home, rather than to dream and disgruntled above.

Do not worry, he will not want you to be a long day, tired like Huanglian Po as the wife, he will try to give you the best living conditions, but, please, when she is busy after a day, give him a warm nest, do not whisper in front of him grumble endlessly noisy. Most of the time

Hou Taurus men do not put too much emotional work home with you when you fall in love with him Hou Jiugai noticed this,red wing heritage boots, when he was outside the setback,red wing mens boots, or does not work well in a bad mood at the right time, usually he will sit there straight face, but said nothing. You should get him a cup of hot tea, put away the sofa cushions, let him rest quietly.

Taurus man's personality is practical and diligent, he will not be emotional about for too long. As for your emotions, you can learn the best deal with their own. He probably thought marriage would have on the work, and can not understand your feelings carefully. Do not think his little childish do not love you, think about all his effort is not all of your beautiful future? The total can not be a lifetime pursuit of a woman romantic love it!

for Taurus men, \Occasionally, in his spare time, when a good mood, Hou. You may like a baby,red wing boot store, not good if it really vexatious!

Another point is very important - that is, always remember, he was head of the family; in all cases, please give him absolute respect, not with him singing a different tune.

you know, \The beginning,red wing store, I told you, Taurus men rarely talk like a woman. In particular, like to express a fallacy intolerable wife. Glittering in public when you stop at the right time, look at your cattle back seat her husband, his face would definitely have been very difficult to read. Taurus

with your husband to participate in social occasions, the words and deeds should pay attention to, otherwise he will let you spot embarrassment of.

back home? This method is probably not very useful to him, I would advise you Do not try unless you really do not want to come back. Believe me, even if you do back home, so their anger is over, think about the benefits of his, maybe you carry a suitcase his back, so why bother?

Taurus man is a \the dignity of the main challenges of the time by Hou, he would not get angry, ordinary normal circumstances he is gentle and kind, more importantly - his faithful and reliable.

make a real mature woman, you feel there is a Taurus husband is really great!

Taurus men and \

Taurus
when your man with you through the stages of spiritual love, he would think that the close cooperation of the body is also very important, he rarely requires only platonic love.

his \He was very possessive love, so he would be very concerned about your reaction, if you are distracted during ######, he is likely to be vigorously big excuse. By and large, the Taurus man in ######ual performance is thoughtful; he liked to \In this regard if you can not very well, is likely to affect the love between you. Enthusiastic response to his tender, he would have done very well.

Taurus father

Taurus men do when your dad, he is the father of a warm and patient, and he was very generous to children, and he will make every effort to arrange their children's future, about children when the two-year-old Hou, he began to pave the way for children to enter school a star. Taurus attaches great importance to the material, you must be careful in this respect he will spoil the child. Of course, you have to teach kids respect him is the head, so that between father and son will always be harmonious.

when he lost his temper at the right time, do remember to tell the child, can not talk back.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 07:28 PM

,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

mail this log from the QQ,red wing shoes! Qzone convenient new way to write the details come in>>

| Back to logs list

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:29 PM

Howdy, thank you highly a good deal!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply features more customary roles this kind of as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also comprises even more contemporary providers relevant to health and fitness care, which includes clinical expert services, reviewing drugs for security and efficacy, Buy Soma material. Pharmacists, thus, are the consultants on drug treatment and are the key health and wellbeing experts who optimize treatment use to supply patients with positive well being results.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 07:29 PM

| Back to logs list

33438 2010 年 08 月 28 日 16:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Taurus man

Taurus men had always been impatient to do things, love of course not! He will not see you to hit the crash, dropped into the vast pitfalls of love. When he fancy a girl, he will look for a long time to decide in the end or not to pursue. I have a high school classmate of her husband married a Taurus, they are university students, as early as his freshman year at the right time is very good impression on her,red wing shoes online, but he just started a full three years to the pursuit of observation. Back then he was on his experience from small to large, as well as family background, a considerable understanding.

If you therefore think that Taurus people are too real, too romantic, that you may mistake! When once he made up his mind, he will take all the way soft and sweet, high-level restaurants, fine gift, send you to work, they are no less the same. Taurus is neither romantic

empty, it will not be too passionate, he is not the kind of sweet mouth, in fact, you who have nothing to do man. Not the kind of stick to you all day, one minute would not leave your man. Taurus man is very romantic way to give girls a sense of security, it is a range of feeling between father and lover, like a shoulder to lean on, people feel warm and comfortable. How? It aspires to be, right? So you have to first pass his examination Caixing.

You have to remember, the Taurus man will not be like a talk, act and opening up of the woman, he is a dignified lady, a wife and mother of the woman. He did not want to waste time playing exciting love games. So! If you are a new feminist girl, you may not be suitable for him. You are not willing to love convergence point? With him at the right time, especially in front of his friends, do not stop to express their views, non-essential at the right time, preferably less open, keep smiling, dignified seated by his side. He will look back at you from time to time, and, later, he would like to take you at social occasions.

when he proposed to you at the right time, he must have been doing for the future of your complete plan. As for how to buy a house, how to save money, and his current financial situation, he will let you understand, you will not be full of the anxious, Taurus men are usually very sense of security will let you into the wedding hall.

the first day of marriage, please do not make romantic dreams of love, Taurus of married life is stable and practical, you should spend time preparing for him a warm and comfortable home, rather than to dream and disgruntled above.

Do not worry, he will not want you to be a long day, tired like Huanglian Po as the wife, he will try to give you the best living conditions, but, please, when she is busy after a day, give him a warm nest, do not whisper in front of him grumble endlessly noisy. Most of the time

Hou Taurus men do not put too much emotional work home with you when you fall in love with him Hou Jiugai noticed this, when he was outside the setback, or does not work well in a bad mood at the right time, usually he will sit there straight face, but said nothing. You should get him a cup of hot tea, put away the sofa cushions, let him rest quietly.

Taurus man's personality is practical and diligent, he will not be emotional about for too long. As for your emotions, you can learn the best deal with their own. He probably thought marriage would have on the work, and can not understand your feelings carefully. Do not think his little childish do not love you, think about all his effort is not all of your beautiful future? The total can not be a lifetime pursuit of a woman romantic love it!

for Taurus men, \Occasionally, in his spare time,red wing motorcycle boot, when a good mood, Hou. You may like a baby,red wing motorcycle boots, not good if it really vexatious!

Another point is very important - that is, always remember, he was head of the family; in all cases, please give him absolute respect, not with him singing a different tune.

you know,red wing heritage boots, \The beginning, I told you, Taurus men rarely talk like a woman. In particular, like to express a fallacy intolerable wife. Glittering in public when you stop at the right time, look at your cattle back seat her husband, his face would definitely have been very difficult to read. Taurus

with your husband to participate in social occasions, the words and deeds should pay attention to, otherwise he will let you spot embarrassment of.

back home? This method is probably not very useful to him, I would advise you Do not try unless you really do not want to come back. Believe me, even if you do back home, so their anger is over, think about the benefits of his, maybe you carry a suitcase his back, so why bother?

Taurus man is a \the dignity of the main challenges of the time by Hou, he would not get angry, ordinary normal circumstances he is gentle and kind, more importantly - his faithful and reliable.

make a real mature woman, you feel there is a Taurus husband is really great!

Taurus men and \

Taurus
when your man with you through the stages of spiritual love, he would think that the close cooperation of the body is also very important, he rarely requires only platonic love.

his \He was very possessive love, so he would be very concerned about your reaction, if you are distracted during ######, he is likely to be vigorously big excuse. By and large, the Taurus man in ######ual performance is thoughtful; he liked to \In this regard if you can not very well, is likely to affect the love between you. Enthusiastic response to his tender, he would have done very well.

Taurus father

Taurus men do when your dad, he is the father of a warm and patient, and he was very generous to children, and he will make every effort to arrange their children's future, about children when the two-year-old Hou,red wing heritage boot, he began to pave the way for children to enter school a star. Taurus attaches great importance to the material, you must be careful in this respect he will spoil the child. Of course, you have to teach kids respect him is the head, so that between father and son will always be harmonious.

when he lost his temper at the right time, do remember to tell the child,red wing shoe store, can not talk back.

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 07:29 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

34216 2007 年 12 月 03 日 11:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
1 . What is the most desirable life?
happy life

2. think the most enjoyable thing to do?
do not want anything

3. you are not pigs?
I'm not

4. how do you know when you love someone?
feel

5. When the people you love are not the original location, you will?
take to read

6. favorite color is?
black and white a lot more than eight

7. your greatest wish at this stage what?
have a lot of money

8. What is the favorite book?
not

9. like the rain do?
Fortunately, watching the day's mood

10. you are most Where to go? Why?
Paris, feeling

11. which most can not stand their own shortcomings?
weak

12. a day brush your teeth?
morning and evening

13. Your first mate what?
no specific requirements,red wing heritage, everything one thinks

14. Do you remember the parents of the birthday?
almost

15. When you feel rejected by the opposite ######,red wing shoes sale, how would you deal with his or her relationship is to maintain or sever relations between ordinary friends?
depends

16. When a friend misunderstood you, how do you do?
depends

17. If you're lonely and doomed to a life, you will choose to struggle? Or quietly live your life?
Let it ..

18. When you feel sad,red wing boot store, what will happen?
depends

19. like how they have been treated with?
be pampered

20. in the well-being?
happy

point my name is: y +
person named by me: ω innocence House of Love / ㄨ īǎo Jun / YUMMY / TINA / Sos. て る な ★ / 'smoked, / \@ - @ / ╄ YoYoCandy
1, is point to the name in their own space to write down their answers, and then remove one of your least favorite questions plus a question you are still composed of 20 issues pass 8 people,red wing store, list of other questions to answer name of the person, but also to the space of these 8 message notice to the other - you named, and was named shall not refuse to answer questions, complete the game will will get everyone's blessing.
2,red wing work boots, these 8 individuals in their own space to indicate where received from, and pass it to other 8 people, so the game continues, shall not be returned. Called and people will get everyone's blessing,red wing mens boots, and all good wishes will be realized in the near future

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 07:30 PM

Yanzhao Urban Network reporter trainee reporter Tao Zhang Shuai

2 月 3 (first day) 23 am, a 20-year-old woman in the village near Shijiazhuang Berlin after the robbery gang-raped by two men. February 11 to 12, Xinhua Public Security Bureau arrested two suspects. It is understood that the two suspects began in May and June of 2010, wearing a hat and mask during the night trailing Xiaye Ban specifically lone women to commit robbery, only to November 2010 has been strong in the joint area,18 reported missing bank deposits of savers lost due to, Xinhua district,belstaff shop, Berlin Village Crazy crime and other places were more than 20. New Year's Day night, the two lists has robbed three women's body, but also the implementation of one of them gang-raped.
New Year's night three women robbed

since January of this year, Xinhua Branch received a continuous alarm, more than one woman alone after work on her way home in the district the door or in the district was robbed of mobile phones and cash within the corridor, only February 3 has 3 consecutive day that followed the robbery of women.
2 月 3 日 23 时 40, who lives near the village of Xinhua district of Berlin under the 20-year-old woman walking her way home after a taxi, two wearing hats, men wearing masks mouth to towed near the alley, took away the woman carry a mobile phone and 50 yuan in cash, to gang rape.
Zhu Ji unemployed man (20 years), Hemou (19 years) suspected of committing the crime of robbery followed, and in February 11 20 am, near Village Hotel in Berlin, the two suspects arrested within the same time seized the portable bring gloves, masks, hats, flashlight, knife crime and other large tools.
five squadrons, according to Xinhua Liu Yongqiang,belstaff sale, deputy squadron commander of Interpol introduced,belstaff jacken, Zhu, Hemou is a village, two or students. Prior to the incident, Hemou working in a hotel in Shijiazhuang, Village rental in Berlin, returned from Beijing Shi Zhu Hemou defected, both working in the same hotel. Zhu quit his job soon, have since been unemployed. They will work at night, single women as a target, the victim walked around upstairs when no one's community or start. To prevent the victims remember their face, their hats and masks robbed. To prevent escape the dark corridor in the stumble, the two also prepared two small flashlight with you.
five or six months from the beginning of 2010, they began to commit crimes after dark, the initial one or two every month from crime. Handling money and go home for the New Year, since November 2010, the two worked in conjunction strong district, Xinhua district,belstaff jackets, Berlin Village and other places were more than 20 crazy robbery crime, but also threatened the victim not the police, grabbed the phone to 50-100 The price per month sold a few thousand dollars was stolen money. While the two suspects confessed to the New Year's Day evening in Berlin Village robbery, gang-raped a 20-year-old woman about facts of the crime.
criminal suspects based on confessions, police handling the case in at 10:00 on February 12 arrested a suspected stolen goods of high (male, 35 years old, Liaoning people), Liu (male, 30 years old, Langfang people ), recovered 17 stolen mobile phones.
work,19 -year-old woman suspected of drug trafficking i, Zhu and his relationship has been very good. Working in a restaurant when he was 1,200 yuan monthly salary / month, so two people from the idea of the robbery, did not think about consequences into practice. The first robbery, a single woman,belstaff leather, his heart pounding, grabbed a few have not been arrested, then gradually afraid of.
2 月 3 night, he and Zhu robbed outside after the two single women go to a restaurant for dinner. Satiated, ready to return to Berlin Village rental, rental housing near the line to meet a single woman just down from the cab, a man walking alone on the road. Upon seeing two men approached the implementation of the robbery, rape. After committing the crime, they get a big sense of this incident until two days before continuing to commit crimes.
Hemou said, committing the crime during the day and nothing to watch TV, night out looking for He fell in love with video games, because the play During the Spring Festival, he played two games, once lost 2,000 yuan, 900 yuan and once lost, robbery and the money most of the points used to play the game the. Asked why not home New Year, Hemou said:

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:31 PM

Hi there, thank you pretty a lot!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply comes with a great deal more conventional roles these as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also comes with much more modern day services linked to health and fitness care, including medical companies, reviewing medications for security and efficacy, Buy Tramadol material. Pharmacists, for that reason, are the consultants on drug remedy and are the major well being experts who optimize medicine use to give patients with constructive wellbeing outcomes.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 07:36 PM

(Reporter Wang Penghao) Dumou large trucks driving without a license after the passers-by were killed, his father allegedly take 16 million to the drivers blame. Changping District Procuratorate said yesterday, Dumou traffic accident on suspicion of his father, uncle, to testify on suspicion of prejudice, is suspected of harboring a Yan was separately prosecuted.
prosecutors said Dumou father ran a trucking company. The request of his father,18-year-old guy was mistaken revenge play out the,belstaff jackets sale, driving without a qualified driver Dumou he began practice. Last August, Dumou drivers to shift with the car, parked near the bridge in the Changping District Daxinzhuang left alone. At this point,belstaff motorcycle jackets, sitting in the car near a gas station Dumou think, has started a truck. When Dumou ready to enter the gas station when she heard a loud crash sent the front, two pairs of cars parked on the roadside view. Get off Dumou found lying behind the car left a man unconscious,belstaff online, there is an electric bike side. Dumou immediately panicked call this father. Soon Father Du arrived on the scene immediately to Dumou home and negotiate with his brother. Then Dumou uncle called in a driver Yan, and promised 16 million to let him drop the charges. Yan a readily agreed.
Later,17 -year-old police want to experience a guilty co,belstaff jacket, Yan accept the transport sector in a survey, admitted traffic accident, and knocked the man after she died. According to prosecutors introduced more than handling the traffic police in the investigation surrounding the public, accidentally discovered the driver was a young man, with Yan in a very different age. Police then again Yan Du a and father for questioning,belstaff panther jacket, the final confirmation Dumou real perpetrators. Du Yan police and a criminal father after the detention, Dumou accompanied their uncle, surrendered to the police.

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:37 PM

Hello, thank you rather quite a bit!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply contains more old fashioned roles such as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also incorporates extra current providers relevant to health and fitness care, including clinical expert services, reviewing medicines for security and efficacy, Buy Tramadol specifics. Pharmacists, so, are the specialists on drug remedy and are the main wellbeing experts who optimize treatment use to offer patients with constructive well being outcomes.

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:38 PM

Hi there, thank you very a great deal!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply consists of much more standard roles these kinds of as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also features extra current providers connected to well-being care, such as medical services, reviewing drugs for security and efficacy, Buy Tramadol material. Pharmacists, for this reason, are the authorities on drug therapy and are the principal wellness industry experts who optimize medicine use to furnish sufferers with good well-being results.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 07:41 PM

Ms Cheng wronged stood the day before the incident occurred hopes the public can witness for themselves the process of corroboration. Asian Network reporter Li Tiejun heart photo

Asian Heart Network (Reporter Angola) I came back with a belt pumping ... ...
Ms Cheng, 26, Zhongshan Road, Urumqi, in Xinjiang to work at 20:20 on February 23 Xu, she walked to the mall next to the sink Kerry times encountered a thief. a ', I pushed his face, he walk away to fan my two ears.
stealing the money also hit, Ada, of course failing,belstaff shop,108 street pay talks advance by the migrant worker, she and her scuffle thief, the thief then ran twenty or thirty meters away stood the alley mouth, but also provocative of Ms Cheng said, , Come here.
not see the thief did not leave the meaning, Ada took phone the police. Ada wait in the police,belstaff motorcycle jackets, the thief amazing that running back, and chased Ms Cheng.
scene,belstaff online, he quickly stepped forward to stop out and shouted
era mall in front of Huijia camera recorded it all, in this period of surveillance video, the reporter clearly see that a slim body, pointing Ms Cheng said the man Gong Zhaoyao something, looking very self assertive,belstaff jacken, then they chase the first hit Ms Cheng, Ada ran screaming lasted two or three minutes.
Ms Cheng said the incident was rush hour,belstaff brad jacket, pedestrians are many, but we are just onlookers, no one helping hand extended, . Ms Cheng is a discount nail the thief, his forehead was swollen.
20:40 that night, Simon Urumqi Municipal Public Security Bureau police station rushed to the scene, but the police turn with two laps around Ada, did not find trace of the thieves, then, the police and put on plain-clothes patrol found no thief.
However, according to the security to stop the thieves, said police left 20 minutes later with Ada, the thief returned to Pizza Hut door,
witnessed the beating process, according to a nearby unit employees said that the thieves always steal the pedestrian area in the mountain, stop, and it did not succeed.
police said recently they would step up patrols in the mountain area, and strive to be arrested as soon as possible. In addition, police remind, thieves steal mostly small groups took to the streets, in order to avoid secondary damage, loss of the victim or if the property has not been lost,Criminals ambush police cut by around 3 people injured, waiting for the police should have access to nearby shopping malls and other security personnel in the environment .

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:43 PM

Howdy, thank you extremely a good deal!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol practice includes a great deal more standard roles these as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also comprises alot more modern services associated to health and fitness treatment, which include medical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, Buy Soma specifics. Pharmacists, subsequently, are the professionals on drug therapy and are the principal health professionals who optimize medication use to provide individuals with optimistic health and fitness results.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 07:50 PM

BEIJING,belstaff uk, Feb. 17, Changsha Power (Zhu Hongmei) Kang woman splashing water downstairs when the man accidentally spilled into the crossing Jo body. Kang not only did not apologize, but will come to seek explanation of Jo beat the meal. Jo consciously suffered injustice gas after drinking two bottles of liquor, holding a fruit knife stabbing Kang after the flight. Changsha Tiejing Yu Chen in the next report from the masses, the night,belstaff jacken, and Jo and their family members do the work earnestly to convince Barry has been outside the car Jo flight to give themselves up. 17 afternoon, the police will be handed over to Jo Xinhua County Public Security Bureau Criminal Brigade.
Yu Chen received reports from the public, his older sister's brother, Cao neighbor killed a man, is preparing to escape to the direction of Shaoyang,2 drivers drunk driving death of 7 injuries caused by the first trial sentenced to death, specific case is less clear. Alarm, Yu-drove at 23 o'clock that night,belstaff sale, Cao Sister City is home. Sister told Yu Chen Cao, two days before his brother Jo, a woman killed in Xinhua, now car fled Shaoyang,belstaff brad jacket, and say his brother Jo's phone number.
17 morning 1 am, Yu Chen immediately called Jo, that it has fled Shaoyang car and prepared to continue flight. Yu-in said the seriousness of the consequences of his murder,Barber shop owner suspected of offending people is destroyed because of (Figure), and emotionally moving, convincing people with severe, asking them to surrender, but Jo think they killed the man because it is death to hide from day to day. Yu-quick to point out: persuasion, Jo by fierce ideological struggle, finally agreed to surrender for leniency. 17, 6 points early in the morning, Jo (male, 47 years old, Xinhua County, Hunan Province town of Cave VILLAGE homeland people) take a taxi back from Shaoyang, gave himself up to police station Xinhua station.
Murder Caused by a pot of water

the original, February 11 at noon,belstaff shop, Jo Xinhua County in passing House Estate on the concept of Mei Zhenmei sanjong a residential building, they were people take the lead poured a pot of water. He drenched a breathable gas to not fight one, casually, just shout a few words. Unexpectedly, the splashing water of the middle-aged woman Kang not only did not apologize, but shouted abuse, both parties to a dispute. Jo was furious, rushed on the second floor, kicked open the door, and Kang theory and want to have a say. Unexpectedly, Jiang Mouli that booing is room for several men playing mahjong, said Jo was making trouble looking for a fight. Know the truth then surrounded and attacked by several men, according to the Jo kicked down to the ground, beaten. Discourage pedestrians after the next, Jo was able to escape.
gas Jo useless by the thought that he had not finished the New Year, was inexplicably spilled a pot of water, and endured a beating, grew more and more gas, then in a small shop to buy drink. 250 ml bottles, etc. END

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 07:51 PM

Hello, thank you pretty quite a bit!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol practice features a lot more old fashioned roles these as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also involves far more modern day services linked to health and fitness treatment, which include clinical solutions, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, Buy Soma material. Pharmacists, consequently, are the consultants on drug therapy and are the principal well-being professionals who optimize medicine use to provide patients with good wellbeing results.

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 08:07 PM

Howdy, thank you rather very much!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply contains more regular roles this kind of as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also includes even more fashionable services connected to wellness care, such as medical expert services, reviewing medicines for security and efficacy, Buy Tramadol knowledge. Pharmacists, so, are the gurus on drug therapy and are the principal well-being industry experts who optimize medicine use to offer sufferers with favourable overall health outcomes.

incokimoumb 10-07-2011 08:08 PM

Hi there, thank you very significantly!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply consists of more old fashioned roles these as compounding and dispensing drugs, and it also consists of far more contemporary providers linked to well-being treatment, such as medical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, Buy Fioricet material. Pharmacists, so, are the pros on drug remedy and are the principal health and wellbeing professionals who optimize medicine use to deliver patients with beneficial wellbeing outcomes.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 08:27 PM

Zhongguang Wang Xi'an,belstaff motorcycle jackets,19 men released from prison gangs formed when the legal adviser pull Students, Jan. 27 (Xinhuanet Tao Tang correspondent from the gallbladder) quit alcohol limit is the regimen of this, however, good wife to her husband's smoking ban alcohol limit but the move attracted impending massacre. Recently, the cruel mother of the defendant killed his wife Qigui Ming, the Hanzhong City,belstaff jackets, Shaanxi Provincial High Court and two in the final trial, reported that Supreme People's Court, was executed.
determined by the Supreme Court for review: Born May 26,belstaff online, 1958 the defendant Qigui Ming is Hanzhong City in Shaanxi Province Coal Mine laid-off workers, in 1989, and Mian Wu Hou Zhenlian Water Village, married five villagers Zhang Xuelian , married with two Zhang Yulin Zhang Xuelian mother to live with. June 19, 2008 22 am, Qigui Ming Zhang Xuelian money to buy cigarettes, by Zhang Xuelian rejected, two bedroom home in a fight, after Qi Guiming drinking alone in the bedroom. Zero o'clock the next day, because Zhang Xuelian prevent Qigui Ming continue to drink, two violent quarrel again, Qi angry, beaten with fists of Zhang Xuelian. Zhang Yulin intercepted the hearing, was Qigui Ming dragged into the bedroom and knocked with his fist. Subsequently, the Qigui Ming Zhang Xuelian drag the kitchen door, holding off the bench towards Zhang Xuelian the head and face, etc. consecutive hit,belstaff jacket, will hit the ground sheets. After holding off the bench and into the bedroom Qigui Ming, Zhang Yulin toward the head, face, etc. batter, Zhang Yulin caused by the head and face and chest and abdominal injury died of traumatic shock. Zhang Xuelian head and facial injury due to shock, was sent to the hospital died.
Supreme Court in view of the defendant Qigui Ming hit him because of trivial head straight armed, face, etc., caused two deaths,Into a triad leader patrol captain opened nearly 20 ############s enrichment, his acts constituted intentional homicide, and criminal means cruelty, circumstances, consequences in particular serious and should not be given a lighter punishment according to law,belstaff brad jacket, then approved the Shaanxi Provincial Higher People's Court upheld the first instance of intentional murder and sentenced the defendant to Qigui Ming to death, deprived of political rights for life of the criminal ruling.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 08:41 PM

BEIJING, Jan. 26 Xinhua Fuzhou (Wang Haoyang line Sun Xiaomin Wu Huang) Chongren County, Fuzhou City,2 days brothers and relatives from the skid car th, Jiangxi Province, a man of a chapter, nearly Pentecost, has remain a bachelor. In order to solve a single lonely chapter purchased a cost of 2,900 yuan a Six months later, a chapter on the Recently, the case is concluded by Chongren County People's Court, chapter commits a crime of trafficking in women, was sentenced to three years.
introduced, according to investigators, 11 January 2010, when 49-year-old bachelor in a chapter, spent 2,900 yuan to Xu (trafficking in human beings, they have been handled separately) for his wife bought a sheep. Wedding two months, a mental problem because of the sheep, nonsense and often ran away from home, a chapter of the sheep in a tired, Xu returned several times to place a sheep, and request a refund, but was refused .
chapter lost a worried wife, led to one of us both life and wealth,belstaff brad jacket, so to find a spare to help, wishing to
6 18, Rao and Yang of a marriage in the name of two persons to introduce, to contact buyers, ultimately the price of 4,000 yuan, will be sold with a sheep on the river town of Chongren County farmers wife Fumou . Chapter after a profitable 2700, a profit-540 Rao,belstaff panther jacket, Yang profit 760 yuan. After the incident, a chapter gave himself up.
investigating the case found that the public security organs, June 6, 2010, Rao instigation of an in Xu, also together with Yang, the other mentally retarded women Dengmou trafficking will Dengmou to 4800 yuan price, sell Chongren County Fang Xiang Xu Lin, wife of a farmer, Xu profit from 3600, Rao A, Yang the profit 600.
the case by the court that a defendant Rao,16- year-old boy arrested for counterfeiting 1.5 million fraud prosecutor, Yang,belstaff jackets sale, a profit for the purpose of selling a women's sheep, Dengmou,belstaff jacken, the defendant bought a chapter and then trafficked women together with a spare one sheep , Yang Yang a common will be sold for profit, the three defendant's conduct constituted the crime of trafficking of women, and the Department of common crime.
end, the court verdict guilty of trafficking in women and three crimes, a chapter jailed for three years and jailed for six years, a Rao, Yang jailed for five years. Trafficking in women in this farce,belstaff motorcycle jackets, and finally to the three men in jail and declared ended. (End)

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 08:56 PM

Metropolis Daily (Reporter intern Zhanglin Li Yu Hao Wei Zhou Ning Qian) in Wuhan last year with the murder of a workshop yesterday at the Wuhan City Intermediate People's Court of First Instance sentenced. Night shift at the plant killed a man drunk female colleague Yang, was sentenced to death for lack of ability to impose compensation exempt from compensation.
Yang, 49, Wang is getting along with the woman 20 years old colleague,belstaff uk, both as a workshop of Wuhan Iron and Steel under the section chief. The evening of May 12 last year,27-year-old girl killed by colleagues before his death, said the company was the uncle of harassment,belstaff online, 11:50 Xu, Yang finished his drink in the office to chat with Wang. Chatted, talked repeatedly by Wang Yang's personal feelings, the two sides dispute.
pinch Wang Meng Yang suddenly died on the spot to achieve its neck, and then transferred to the body wash with the floor, the use of paper cutter and other dismembered the body and the tongue will be cut off Wang Turning to vent their dissatisfaction with privacy. Night, Yang will be cut to pieces thrown at the west side of the plant within a sewage Yin Jing.
the same month, 14 am, Wang's husband found his wife did not return after hours to the police. Yang focused investigation by the police, explain the facts of crime,belstaff blouson,Beijing sales office, said buyers could spend 3 million paid proof of purchase, and with the police to identify postmortem.
after the hearing, Yang had confessed: the crime that night to drink a lot of liquor,belstaff jacket, in the office and had just finished classes handover Wang chat, chatted, Wang Yang mentioned marriage - 2009 ,belstaff jackets, Yang and his ex-wife after divorce, with the same units of red (not his real name) married, but married less than two months and with little red divorce, and with ex-wife remarried. Yang dissatisfaction furious after unsuccessfully several times to stop, by Jiu Jin and Wang argue over, furious to kill Wang.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 09:17 PM

According to Xinhua News Agency, Hangzhou, February 16 - Hong-Wei Mao, Zhejiang man for the illegal profits,Men claim to the online dating his girlfriend of 11 million yuan arrears, false false invoices total of RMB 394 million yuan, 16, was Liandu Lishui City,belstaff online, Zhejiang People's Court sentenced.
Zhejiang Linhai Wei Mao Hung who has been working in Yeosu. December 2008 began to illegally profit, no actual goods in the case of transactions, has purchased from others in the illicit manufacture, Common invoice
2008 年 12 月 至 2010 年 9 month period,17 -year-old murder 21 years after the family fled, Mao Wei Hong ######## all kinds of false invoices totaling more than 2,belstaff jackets,000, the total face value of RMB 394 million yuan, nearly 2 million of illegal profits.
2010 年 9 21, Hung Mao Wei Taizhou City in their rental of a building was arrested, police officers seized from their office tools to create false invoices computers, dot matrix printer,belstaff brad jacket, precision manual pressure, seal off and other items, also found a 1100 unsold copies of blank invoices.
court,outlet belstaff, after hearing that the hair Hung Wei-for-profit sale of counterfeit can be used to defraud the export tax rebate to offset the tax invoices and other invoices, more than 5,000 illegal profits,belstaff jackets sale, the circumstances are serious, their behavior constituted the crime of sale of the illicit manufacture, package it in a sentence a defendant sentenced to three years and fined 60,000 yuan.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 09:35 PM

do leave home, said a nurse, can she go without audio. How the family could not find her, Valentine insists not seen her. However, with the body parts was discovered in the mountains,belstaff jackets, the police finally found her whereabouts, but this middle-aged women have been killed, the brutal murderers were cut into pieces ... ...

excavator three meters deep A man dug underground leg

2010 年 6 月 10 日 8 when make 30 minutes in Golden State, a new area near the farm, an excavator is tense work, next to the police to accompany.
Mr. Wang is the owner of the excavator, the same year on June 9, he received a friend's phone, and said to the police to let him live a little dry, involving a criminal case,belstaff online, there is an important physical evidence was buried in the ground.
heard of the importance of the matter, Mr Wong is also not neglect. Delineated in the context of the police, excavators, continuing to work. More than two hours later, the wall at this farm near the excavator about three meters from the ground position, something dug up and covered with broken bags.
Wang look closely, suddenly startled, so Wang knew that this was a murder.
She said to the nurse but never go home

day at the scene, Mr. Wang also met with the suspect, he was the police detention on the site,15 -year-old girl was gang-raped after being abducted his brother students, which is a 60 year-old man. Man was admitted that this man is his legs and buried here.
the man called Liu Zhijian, 28 April 2010, he was arrested for murder, was arrested.
the deceased's name is Zhang Wenhua, Heilongjiang people. According to her daughter, said Zhang Wenhua and Liu Zhijian has maintained improper relations.
2010 年 1 月 15 o'clock in the afternoon of 24, Zhang Wenhua daughter told her to look for Liu Zhijian, Liu Zhijian's uncle and then to the home as a caregiver.
Zhang Wenhua that can never go back,18 -year-old boy claiming to be 200 million pilot, calling her daughter to Liu Zhijian, Liu Zhijian but that did not see Zhang Wenhua, Zhang Wenhua and certainly did not look for him.
Zhang Wenhua's daughter realized that her mother may be missing, and then to the police.
Meanwhile, in New Golden State on a hillside, a villager found a bag,belstaff jacken, she used an ax to cut open bags after being scared out of their wits, went so far as the bags is the two arms, she immediately reported to the police.
not to nurse his lover to kill

police found the son of Zhang Wenhua,belstaff jacket, after a DNA test to determine the village women are found in Zhang Wenhua arm, and she may have been were killed.
the police investigation surrounding the relationships Zhang Wenhua, Liu Zhijian ultimately found a major crime suspects.
Liu Zhijian New Golden State is an equipment factory watchman, aged 67, the Department of Dalian. Police found him, he quickly admitted killing Zhang Wenhua.
Liu Zhijian,belstaff leather jacket, said he and Wen-Hua Chang is known about in 1997, and later development of amour. January 25, 2010 19 am, Zhang Wenhua to the unit to find him. In the watchman room, Liu Zhijian Zhang Wenhua nurse does not agree, occurred two people quarrel.
Liu Zhijian said that when he was Chuaidao to the ground, Zhang Wenhua hand took him by the neck, forced him to divorce. Later, Liu Zhijian get a stick, hit the head towards Zhang Wenhua a few, will be Zhang Wenhua knocked him down.
see after the death of Zhang Wenhua, Liu Zhijian decision to cut into pieces, he used the body is divided into five wallpaper knife were put into a bag inside. Then he rode his motorcycle the night will be body parts thrown into the mountains, or buried in the ground.
back watchman room, Liu Zhijian cleaning the crime scene, and other tools of crime were burned.
trial in a court case, the Liu Zhijian not defend themselves, he confessed all the crimes. Recently, the Dalian City Intermediate People's Court ruling on the case, Liu Zhijian was sentenced to death, suspended for two years. Wenjun Zhang reporter (not his real name characters text)

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 09:49 PM

turned the card legitimate? Yesterday, the city planning bureau, said the advocacy center has not achieved on the ground floor, part of the license is still illegal construction. The Luyang District, Hefei Urban Management Bureau said it had opened a 7.5 million yuan for this
-meter tower was identified as illegally built

last year, Hefei National Landmark Building, joint owners of the provincial capital of 20 Luyang District Urban Management Department complaint, saying the adjacent and the National Landmark Building, Merchants Square,belstaff shop, the construction is illegal, Block B, of the owners of the ventilation, lighting, etc., the request for investigation. Luyang District, Hefei, urban management department then sent a letter requesting the Planning Bureau of the Merchants Square B, were identified. Results out soon. Last April 23, the city planning bureau,belstaff leather, said reply, Merchants Square, Building Project Provincial Hospital in January 2008 only for the underground part of the planning permit that pile card,belstaff sale, do not shoot planning permit procedures, Construction of an offense.
It is understood that, in the provincial capital of Merchants Square, downtown Suzhou Road 2009, Block B had been completed, 3 layer, the ground 32 floors, the building height of about one hundred meters.
chased out of 7.5 million yuan ticket

meters tall in the city center did not get planning permission to build, and this was announced, causing public concern,Man hit repeatedly refused to recognize the bank end of the trial court shall pay back the money, but the relevant government departments how to handle this in the end? In January of this year, Hefei, a group of people in the In late January, the relevant departments Luyang District, replied that
yesterday afternoon, the city responsible Luyang District Urban Management Bureau, told reporters that they had last October to this illegal construction out of the administrative penalty decision, and ordered retroactive construction of the main project planning permits and fines 7.5 million yuan. When a reporter asked whether the fines in place, the official said, because not to limit the duration of a fine not in place, apply after the expiry of the court for enforcement.
the illegal construction will not split it? The official said that since the planning department has issued a planning permit underground, on the ground permit is not to do so because of property disputes, disputes will be resolved to do, so this building will not be removed.
do not shoot Planning Permit

yesterday morning,belstaff jacken,16 -year-old working woman killed by own children in revenge for her boyfriend was sentenced to 6 years, the city planning bureau information center official said,outlet belstaff, after consulting related offices to the Board, Merchants Square, Provincial Hospital, Block B Building the project itself meet the planning requirements, but because of disputes between property units, at present, coordinate and solve the problem is, and coordinate other issues, the council will improve the relevant planning procedures. The responsible person said, this also means that this project is not to do some planning permit on the ground, do not permit unlawful prior to construction.
yesterday afternoon, has been to the National Landmark Building, 20 owners of Anhui when the agents are law firm Chengdong Lin said that the current owners in general there is a doubt: 30 layers of high-rise buildings without obtaining planning cards how to build up the case? Why the delay did not find problems related departments, and then stop the illegal construction of the final generation? In addition, Cheng Donglin said, at present, China Xuan building owners have begun to court for light and ventilation of the affected civil damages arising from, one of the owners to put forward nearly 15 million the amount of compensation. Reporter LIU Jian-chang

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 09:51 PM

(Reporter Xiaoyuemuyi) last night, just over 18 years of age worked in certain Middle School boys Beijing University of Aeronautics and Beijing Forestry University campus to commit robbery,belstaff panther jacket, grabbed three mobile phones and cash of about 480 . After receiving the report, Haidian quickly dispatched police to control a particular current has been under criminal detention.
last night around 9 o'clock,belstaff uk, is located in Haidian District, Beijing Forestry University,belstaff online, Qinghua East Road, to a number of sudden police cars. According to informed sources, not long ago, the school robbery occurred on campus,belstaff motorcycle jackets, students armed with knives robbed by a guy. Prompt action after the police received a report, the suspect quickly put a particular control.
surprised the police is certain is a just turned 18 years old Middle School boys. According to his account,4 300 million extortion kidnapping rich second hostage escaped while the guards were sleeping, before that, he also robbed Beijing University of Aeronautics succeed, grab a total of three mobile phones and about 480 yuan in cash.
According to informed sources,belstaff jacken, a particular controlled account to the police after he came under the cloak of trees on campus place to hide and to commit robbery. Police asked their motives, felt certain that this stimulation.
It is understood that is not yet certain where the secondary school. 3 days before the incident,After the former deputy secretary promoted more officials jailed for bribery, such as a particular problem because of the movies with their parents dispute reprimanded by their parents after a meal, from the Peony Garden is located near a residential away from home.
Haidian Police yesterday confirmed that at present has a particular criminal detention.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:06 PM

Monopoly game card game booths
correspondent Ted H. Hsu

□ reporter Wu Zhongping Text / Photo

Taizhou Huangyan Ning River, is a beautiful mountain town, but also for the survival of wildlife and provide good conditions of life. Ning River in a market, a large number of carcasses of wild animals and vegetable market in the roadside Chen, a prominent sign hung out local hawkers, selling out loud. In these dead animals in the wild, there are many animals have been listed as a protected species, they are primarily yellow deer, wild boar, hare, pheasant, wild ducks and mountain rats and so on.
Hawker signs written in According to traders said the retail part of the game only, mainly for local residents and tourists, while the wholesale part, it is for restaurants and hotels around Taizhou, there is a stable market, that is, Guangdong, wholesale is much more than volume.
bloody yellow muntjac

early as last summer, the reporter noted that markets are placed in the river rather large number of wild animal carcasses.
the morning of February 23 this year, reporters once again came to Nanjing Xi street market happens every day, voices. Vegetable market is the most popular places in this town. On the road near the vegetable market, several vendors placed in front of a small cart, car, kill a wild boar is divided into two good, flat on the trunk. Car side on the ground, two yellow hair,outlet belstaff, the shape of a deer carcass lying on the ground, one of them long horns like a goat horn, who stained with blood.
Hawker is a 30-year-old man, he said it was yellow muntjac. Yellow muntjac also stood beside the body of a hare, when caught early,Female cleaners to stop posting wild man was stabbed four knife ad, and was dead, but the body is still soft.
farms by the road entrance, are selling the whole game of paving the alley. The head hung out the small board lying in the case of animals, some of them round eyes wide open, while the head has been unable to hang.
the farms in a circle, found the shop selling pork at home, but a few scattered, although the claim is a local native pork, but buyers are few. The game is over six shop, and booths are large, compared to the alley in the game full of shops,belstaff jackets, much pressure on the momentum after a butcher shop.
shop before each game, without exception, all three bodies lying above the Yellow muntjac, and some have cut open the belly, organs were emptied, Zhancheng piece by piece, this is the one book good goods.
vegetable market in Nanjing river the innermost Lane game, in addition to wild boar covered put, yellow muntjac and other bodies, but also placed the yellow feathers of a few pheasants and wild ducks. Stall Luomou said,1 year migrant workers pay talks failed contractor, these animals is absolutely wild, and he has done business in this stall for years, have a stable supply,belstaff motorcycle jackets, a day out in great quantity.
who sold these game

one week last name street traffickers, said the actual market of wild animals only a small portion of all sales, and more game was sent to Huangyan roads, bridges and Jiaojiang and Wenling hotels and other places.
, most of the other animals, whole sale. If the game is live, there are Cantonese have bought, were sent to Guangdong for human consumption.
Hawker Luomou card, there is a line that word - Jiaojiang reporter claimed to open a restaurant, wanted to do business, Hawker said it can guarantee the supply of every hundred pounds or more, and home delivery.
near the vegetable market, a reporter casually asked several local people go to the market, most people that buy these wild animals are not always the one hand, too expensive, and the other relatives have also been hunting in the mountains.
in Luomou booths, as well as a live pheasant in a cage. He said 140 yuan a live pheasant, the cage 120 above those of a dead, black and yellow feathers of the ducks mouth slightly more expensive than the pheasant. 13.5 kg of live a price of 600 yuan yellow muntjac. They are often based network for post-shock method with the Chase and channeling them in the network, then they are struggling, the result more and more tightly wrapped.
yellow muntjac wild boar and large animals such as tall, it is caught by animal trap or a noose to live. Documented the board has been split in half in the wild boar, will have one foot was seriously injured,belstaff uk, that is the clip folder, and the wound washed blood were slightly, exposing the dark red meat and white bones.
reporters make unannounced visits to the day, markets the door, a title of . The owner said, this is mountain rats, but also one of the game. but was a source stop. He said that the mountains are full of traps, and the strange faces close to a hunting area, hunting teams will soon be driving, Some villagers told the reporters, not to the forest deep Shumao place. Most hunting is a local mountain, to catch anything, it will immediately contact the vendors, vendors to the mountain acquired.
mountain forest sector may have made some of the hunting license, but according to the market such a large volume, it is inevitable to make people worry, but also in Nanjing river wildlife and beautiful scenery this long life ?
Yesterday, the reporter Ning Xi status of wild animals killed, interviews Taizhou Forestry Muhua Bing, Deputy Director of Forestry Administration. Director Mou told reporters, Huangyan District, a total of 108 hunters through the approval and distribution in various towns, but rather the number of town is the largest, reaching more than 20.
department for approval of the implementation of gun permits, hunters can only be hunted. In the hunting license, the forestry sector also provides the scope of hunters hunting, including hunting and the best regional hunting of wild animal species. licensed by the forestry sector. Nevertheless, they are selling wild animals must also be legitimate sources. If out of range, the same should also be punished.
River in Nanjing, many wild boar before Zengyin, once infested, so the forestry sector is to allow hunters who hunted. The yellow muntjac is of a general protection of animals, MU Director said that he personally does not advocate it as a hunting target.
he said,belstaff brad jacket, in Nanjing river area, there is an animal called the tufted deer, and yellow muntjac is very similar, Zhejiang Province, protected animals, it has been mistaken for a yellow deer, to kill the . Later, the party was a very severe punishment. Interview, Mou Huangyan District Deputy Commissioner Bureau of Forestry to get through the responsible person calls, the proposed lifting of the hunting yellow muntjac.
of birds, Muhua Bing said that any birds are protected, does not allow hunting. He said the markets rather on the river in the sale of pheasant, ducks and other birds, if caught in the mountains, then, has been verified hunters and operators will face punishment.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:08 PM

(Reporter in the kit) the evening of November 21 last year, the Shijingshan district section of Ocean Landscape Wang killed his wife after a 11-story climb up from the 27th floor Ziyishenwang (newspaper has reported.) Yesterday, reporters learned to resolve inheritance disputes and custody of orphans, the man her parents would sue their parents Shijingshan court,Men work over 48 hours of sudden death of patients deemed non-work-related injuries,belstaff leather jacket, Duan and Wang left a 10-month-old baby have been together as defendants. Plaintiff lawyers explained that this was the party to fight for custody of the child, the child as a plaintiff after the filing delay, made the suggestion in the court's decision.
the evening of November 21 last year, more than 8:00, Shijingshan District Southern Ocean Landscape section of a household after the killing of his wife Wang, climb up 27 floors from the 11th floor and hanged himself,belstaff jackets, leaving the two parents and a more than 6 months old baby girl. January 5 this year,belstaff leather, her parents will be the man their parents to court, 10-month-old baby girl also appear in the list of defendants, the case will be hearing in the near future. As parents,Man jailed for poisoning drinking Sprite said 1 year renewal required not guilty, the baby died, the baby seat of the neighborhood will not dare to issue a certificate designated guardian, the child is neither the capacity, and no embarrassing position as statutory guardian.
plaintiff lawyers big law firm Sun Fengju Han introduced after she was involved in the party filing the case. When filing, her parents fight for custody of the baby, to baby together as plaintiffs, but they are not the baby's appointment of a guardian, so the girls have no right to be listed as the plaintiff. The suggestion of the court, the plaintiff being the daughter as a defendant.
to fight the custody of the baby

Sun Fengju that children, whether as plaintiff or defendant, not with the law, because there is no legal representative of the litigation, their children's legal rights. So, after the hearing, the plaintiff will be submitted to increase the claim on the support disputes, it is recommended to resolve custody disputes, established after the child's guardian, and then resolved the legal relationship.
It is understood that, in principle, in the case of his parents died, grandfather, grandmother and grandparents have the same support for girls rights and obligations. Baby girl by a male parent present the actual custody of the plaintiff that is more conducive to raising a child by their children as they grow. Plaintiff lawyers say, in the custody issue, the plaintiff and defendant both sides differ greatly, can only be resolved by the court.
inheritance disputes complex

According to reports, the case is especially complicated inheritance dispute, first of all, the house is not involved in assessment, pay the down payment to purchase because of the man before marriage, but after marriage, both spouses loan, real estate how to split is difficult. Second, the parties jointly owned property in the deposit and insurance does not find out, no definite amount. Third, the section, and Wang, who should die of a forensic expert conclusion is not given, it has inherited and the amount that is difficult to determine. Sun Fengju said the man killed the woman, if the woman died first, and then the husband will be disinherited. Woman's marital property and half of their jointly owned property will be her parents and their children inherit the other half of their jointly owned property by the husband and the children inherit their parents; if the husband die first, inheritance is another situation. Section A, and Wang, the time of death determines the distribution of inheritance, and these two very different distribution.
plaintiffs will appeal, The woman's family said after the incident, Reported that although not using the real name the parties,belstaff blouson, but time, location, outline,belstaff uk, etc. with the murder of the same. Since then, Wang sister done an injustice in the online posting for Wang, Wang said the easy-going kind, because his daughter was born mind, the last victim. Because of that Sun Fengju told reporters that the court has yet to file the case. As of press time last night, the reporter did not contact the accused and his counsel, nor linked to the

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:26 PM

66-year-old p>
□ Solutions correspondent reporter Kim Yin Yin Leung

Jinhua Pan abjection of a business the old man, he just became a millionaire himself packing
Wenzhou Yueqing the win,
day before yesterday, news came Yueqing Court, Humou found guilty of contract fraud, was sentenced to 14 years 6 months.
abjection businessman forged identity to win the heart

Humou, 66, has been in business for many years, but no mixed to any excuse.
Although the net worth of not much, but the ability Humou keep up appearances, but in the market,
2006 in the spring, one in Hangzhou Humou single men and women gathering, he meets Alan.
conversation, he found a bit of money on hand Alan, think of their own liquidity strain has recently decided to close to Alan.
to allow yourself to become younger, Humou forged one younger than 7 years old ID cards, claiming to Yiwu, runs a very large real estate companies throughout the country there are many project.
that are interested in, Alan is not stupid, and slowly on the Humou a good impression, they develop into male and female friends.
met the first 5 months,16-year-old girl into prostitution by their parent, Humou with Alan to Lianyungang Tourism, said he invested in a real estate project, where, due to land another point gap funding bid to allow thousands of dollars by Alan turnover.
Alan readily agreed.
Humou followed by weaving a variety of reasons, one after another there, from Alan
before and after
few months later, Humou Shunchang travel to Fujian with Alan and that is the Shun inspect the project, to purchase 250 acres of land there,belstaff motorcycle jackets, for real estate development.

see this battle, Alan of Humou more convinced of.
start as early as possible in order to help him, Alan gave Humou 512,000 yuan.
order to stabilize the front of the
Humou also suggested Alan, it is better to lend his 1.635 million yuan, converted into shares of 20% of the project.
Alan might think this is a block
lying to the money, spending less, Humou began to fabricate lies.
Humou said he has between Yan'an Road Hangzhou, 110 square meters of shops, the price is 100 million, of which 22 square meters will be transferred to Alan.
he pretentiously Strip Alan to Hangzhou, pointing to the not yet built up the shop, vigorously painted foreground, while a forged out of a Hangzhou Investment Holdings Co., Ltd.
Alan believed, but also dig the 50 million deposit to the
this way, Humou 3 years,belstaff uk, under various pretexts,16 -year-old girl abandoned by their parents sick about 4 square meters shack, from where Alan cheated of 2.135 million yuan in total.
not guilty active but nothing back

In fact, the money, nor is Alan himself, of which her many years of savings, some of it is from relatives and friends borrowed, and even bank loans.
3 years, this money has been to go no further,outlet belstaff, Alan began to feel suspicious of.
she went to one VSC, and found, Humou so-called The local government only, and he signed a
Alan wake up, quickly reported the matter to the police.
last July, Humou was Yueqing Jingfangxingju,belstaff jacken, a month after being approved the arrest.
January of this year, Yueqing City People's Procuratorate to contract fraud on the Humou prosecution.
course of the trial, the charges Humou no objection, he did plead guilty positive,belstaff leather, but the penny has not returned.
court then made the decision.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:23 PM

Foshan
newspaper (Reporter correspondent Han Wenhua Liu Yi Ming) uniformed body,Look before committing the crime gang drama grab lone tertiary training Ms. bile, wearing police permit, pistol, handcuffs from the leave the body, released from prison for robbery offenders Chen Mouyong often show people that dress, and claims to Interpol,Men posing as public servants Beipanwuqi 7.68 million fraud, Foshan City Police Team. This is a dress became his The day before yesterday, this case in Chancheng district court trial,belstaff blouson, Chen Mouyong claimed to find a job out of prison only to defraud. Sentencing court case did not.
eager job-seekers have been cheated of police uniform

Chen Mouyong on October 13, 2000 by the Guangzhou Tianhe District People's Court sentenced to 11 years after the sentence by four times, in June 26, 2006 release. After his release, Chen Mouyong Lanshi done in the security guard, still Zhangcha done couriers.
Chen Mouyong wearing a police uniform,belstaff online, when fraud is dependent on his It is precisely because this uniform, he was not even a strong Afghan police academy graduates are successful fraud. A strong, said Chen Mouyong each time a bar wearing a two-star rank of Spring and Autumn police uniforms, but also with the letters .
A strong memories, September 2009, he met through his cousin claimed to work in the City, Friends Chen Mouyong Interpol brigade. A strong police had just graduated from school, yet to find a job, then please Chenmou Yong public security system to help find a job. Chen Mouyong immediately readily agreed, but raised the need to eat your leadership,belstaff panther jacket, but also gifts. That night, Chen Mouyong also claims to take away the time at the NPA A strong set of old police uniforms, to help him do a new one. Faced with such a strange request, eager to find work at that time did not reflect on strong Ah,belstaff uk, put police uniforms to the Chen Mouyong.
2009 年 10 月份 至 2010 年 1 months, Chen Mouyong has to please the leadership dinner, gifts, travel on the grounds, collecting a total of 3.5 million strong Arab.
A strong aunt she had got subsequently become victims. Ms. Zhou asks Chen Mouyong be of help to Hong Kong for a one-way permit. Chen Mouyong claim to, but need to handle 7 million. She had got in early February has given Chen Mouyong 1.6 million.
things brought to light, A strong, Foshan City, also found that he was not the Interpol police brigade, so, Ah Qiang Chen Mouyong let him find the money back. See things brought to light, Chenmou Yong and his wife A strong and she had got had to the police. The day before yesterday, the case in Chancheng District Court. Public prosecutor,outlet belstaff, Chen Mouyong behavior while committing crimes and fraud of the trickster, should choose one felony punishment.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:53 PM

Yesterday, Sun Jianhua, the defendant demonstrates to the judge how the incident the victim to death. Photo

reporter Wang Guibin (Reporter Zhang Yuan) for 13 dollars gambling money,belstaff leather jacket, Sun Jianhua and Chen vendors dispute will be Chen to death. Yesterday, Sun Jianhua, the defendant fled 12 years in the hospital for a trial in the city.
claimed Choudao to scare each other

Sun Jianhua, gray-haired defendant,belstaff blouson, yesterday, he was brought into court to find whether there are friends around to attend. When children see the ############## when, suddenly burst into tears.
alleged, February 25,belstaff jacken, 1998 19 am, Sun Jianhua, in the Haidian District Baiyi Lu Chen for detail and a dispute, then they held a knife stabbed in the left chest Chen knife, causing the latter died.
confession in court, said Sun Jianhua, Chen and others before the incident bet on his charge of 100 yuan this. Chen lost the bet,1.9 billion of illegal fund-raising companies 1.6, he will be pumping out 13 dollars to buy three bottles of beer. Two of this dispute.
Sun Jianhua said that Chen was himself and set up a stall in the vicinity Huangzhuang he sell cigarettes,belstaff jackets, Chen used to sell fruit, two no scores. When the two had a dispute, he pulled a knife from the tricycle is just to scare each other, only to strike back over the other grabbed his hands. During the fighting, Sun Jianhua, Chen dagger stabbing a, causing it to be sent to hospital died.
fled 12 years,belstaff jackets sale, afraid to go home

hawkers near the scene testimony showed that after the accident along with all the vendors to Chen to the hospital with a tricycle, but the Sun Jianhua not among them.
this, Sun Jianhua, argued that he was to go home and take the money, but got 5,000 yuan in cash after he heard that Chen had been killed, so he turned around in the hospital did not dare to go in a circle, chose to flee.
until November 2010, police received a clue where to work in the Sun Jianhua its control.
Sun Jianhua said that 12 years, he was hiding,Dr. hacking game sites and more than 400 million profit was arrested before the wedding, and even did not dare to return home. In order to find a job ends meet, played odd jobs to Tianjin and other places, also bought a ######## ID card in Zhongguancun, a pseudonym Jiang Guoqing, Sun Jian Xin, looking for work.
the court will choose a sentencing date.

obg72dhe8z 10-08-2011 12:46 AM

3 U.S. Department of Justice said a North Carolina man was hiding a pistol several times in the luggage,belstaff leather, a total of 63,16-year-old girl was repeatedly molested the hotel, brought to the United Kingdom trafficking.
The man named Steven Neil Gerry Noel, aged 37,belstaff jacket, was with the illegal export of weapons-related charges 50. Since carrying 16 suspected illegal guns leave the country, he was indicted last summer for the first time.
news reports the Associated Press quoted the prosecution, Gerry Noe to buy weapons,502 blocked the keyhole with glue thief households trapped in the house will be, dismantling them disguised as construction machinery after the sample into the trunk. His 2010 visit by the North Carolina capital of Raleigh,belstaff jackets, at least 8 times the UK, selling weapons to obtain large amounts of cash.
the prosecution allegations,belstaff online, Gerry Noel lied to buy weapons; did not inform the airline that he was carrying weapons; without the U.S. State Department licenses the export of arms.
If convicted,belstaff blouson, each faces charges Gerry Noe up to 5 years to 10 years in prison. (AP)