PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway dvd

hae2ni7shuo
03-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Li is not a high fever on Saturday, around 4:00 on Monday, finally return to normal body temperature. . . -
Li did not state on Saturday to see
good to think about at night to take her out to walk and at the door when the car is not a small mom is not holding the skin to the touch and are blazing a place, not mother intuition, do not you are not a small fever, ah, do not ask Dad, do not touch Dad said nothing, even the small is not the?? also said it should be no fever. . Do not think that is not his mother nervous, so it no mind. . Outside until dinner, when the procurement of goods is the supermarket, not dad picked up the little carts do not, all of a sudden, her eyes how, I saw, the day that, his eyes are bloody, and some is done around the eyes covered. . . I'm scared I do not know what to do, immediately ran to the street holding the Li is not open to the taxi to the hospital. . . In the car, do not or hot little hands and growing sense of wrong. . Went to the hospital emergency department of ophthalmology, and I do not hold Li, a doctor with a small flashlight does not go according to the small eyes, small non-painful struggling, crying, I do not hold a small little body, i dare not look at the doctor with a cotton swab to clean the bloody small does not say is normal. . Did not give other views. . At this time I said no, no fever small, Could you give her the amount of a body, the doctor just told us to go to pediatric. . . I have four of the air, only to go immediately to the inpatient floor, Yisow just in night shifts. . In her measured the body temperature of 38 degrees found in 9, scared I'll go to pediatrics, this process is not hard to blame mom dad so Li is not unreasonable lacrimal gland, ended up like this. . Dad was angry does not matter, small is not the?? Has also been helped not Let the mother do not suddenly feel helpless, can not say I know Dad does not completely strange,qq团购 (http://www.jindantuan.com/), but my anxious heart, or in this particular time, do not know what to do. . In the process of queuing and the amount of the time, only the amount of 1 minute, 39 degrees has been found 3, and immediately called the nurses let us go to the doctor. . . The doctor opened a single finger prick, as well as cooling paste, a bottle of fever medicine. . Finger prick, is not Dad and Little?? Hold, I did not dare to stand in front of station, Little did not know at this time what will happen, so doctors pay close attention to her fingers when holding a small needle, Li do not cry that was powerful, I know, she's terrible pain, bar-End of the young doctors still in her fingers squeeze squeeze ah, ah, hard to squeeze blood out. . . At this time I could bear, along with Li did not cry friends. . . So poor you, you little villain to the pain and suffering. . Although only a small thing, but I have distressed fast too much. . . - After rolling fingers, do not stop the crying little girl, lying is not Dad's arms, given a slight moan, then do not say Dad does not hear the small voice of moaning, he hated four himself. . . Listen to his heart broken friends. . .
last blood test results the doctor said that viral infections, to take medicine and injections, I'll say that this can not but injections, the doctor said you can. . Opened the box to heat the medicine. And brother to drive us to go home. . . Back home, my arms gave the whole body sweat Li does not matter, once to her dry and put on dry long-sleeved clothing, there are a lot of gauze wipe, and we are busy, the small non- cupboard that can now wear long trousers and took all, just put on, that she sweaty friends. . . So toss to 12 am, Dad could not help but do not lie down to sleep, Little's?? Are asleep, that sleep is not no mother, quietly not accompanied Li blazing. . She cried a few times during the period, and gave her clothes for a 2 until 3 o'clock at night, give her body temperature, 36 degrees 3, and I thought she had fever of excitement you, lying to her peace of mind around 4 o'clock I again touched the Li is not the first, the day that, how they started hot. . Then a thermometer, 38 degrees and more. . How they burned come. . In this way, not your mom have to start to cool down and continue to paste the cooling paste, not too small with intermittent crying and refused to sleep in the bed, on Sunday the day, not that Li has to hold in his arms. Mom is not no little sleepy. . . Do not know why, simply are not sleepy. . Li did not just want to be, waiting for her fever. . She continued in the 38 degrees temperature around 8. . . She's crying all day and sleep in the dusky spent. . Come sleep at night, she finally settled some. . Temperature slowly back down again until 4 am Monday when the body temperature has been 36 degrees more. . My heart just settled down. . . . Hope this is true fever friends. . . .
really really do not re-ignite their coming. . But two days later, she becomes weak, no strength. . And wake up at night is crying. . Coax coax also kept an estimated she had written to the finger prick, and the lacrimal gland through the pain of it. . .
Li
not poor. . . You have to be strong ah. . . . .