PDA

View Full Version : Cough remedies - with pictures - all of the produc

wei8xlaiyou
03-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Food is,replica coach handbags (http://www.coachhandbagscenter.com/coach-handbags-p-4983.html), eat great emperor, drugs can not eat, can not eat rice!
basil, spicy and warm, not commonly used in a cold sweat, chest tightness, bloating gas against the evil of seafood poisoning symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea are also effective.
one. the fresh purple sage five money washed, and then knead cylindrical strips, shredded ginger too short.
II. eight bowls of rice a glass of water, porridge, porridge cooked before you put ginger and mix well, and finally put purple moment can be a little stuffy Soviet consumption.

recent changeable weather, cold cough patients increased, once the cough to go on forever. Recently I search a little cough remedies, made according to this method down, is really effective for cough patients, cough, my mom more than a month, only taking a day significantly improved, basically that the state had no cough . Now I will explain with pictures, at the outset that this is not advertising, definitely a good way to share with everyone, I hope to see many friends comment on posts to restore the software, and support for what, or you have a better way to show it also, and we to discuss:
4. fragrant eggnog, up! Another drink!
drink eggnog, warm-up can not only add strength, but strength is the best weapon to defeat the virus.
take half the amount of eggs, stirring after mixing two or three spoons of honey on a small fire, and continue stirring Finally, slowly pour about 130CC wine (rice wine can) until the concentration of the mixture off the fire immediately, without boiling it tastes better too ripe, not too drunk, oh never!
5. basil soup
2. burning coke, hot drink,china coach purses (http://www.coachhandbagscenter.com/coach-handbags-p-5002.html), Managing good.
so-called
approach is: to wash clean ripe kumquat, slightly cut into the cold water after cook, water to boil after a sweet and sour kumquat tea. If the fear of acid may increase the amount of honey flavor (Honey is rich in B group vitamins and natural vitamin C, protein ..).
addition to the following, I got from somewhere else, we want to help!
what?! Coke can cure a scratchy throat discomfort, you lie to me?! do not doubt, the first is a cold Coca-Cola syrup manufacturing company. As long as the cola poured into a cup, add lemon 1 to 2, and then microwave a two or three minutes, that is hot and tasty cough syrup out.
3. Vitamin C kumquat tea, do not take hot drinks Smell of volts.

1. ginger (get rid of the cold) + brown sugar (rich in iron) blood and make effort to extract a large combat the cold!
will be about 200 grams of ginger slices boiled water into the 2000cc, together with the amount of brown sugar rolling for ten minutes; who are not afraid of spicy ginger can be cooked ten minutes on the boring. Will be able to drive after drinking several successive wind and cold, comfortable trachea.
first take a white turnip, peeled and washed.

recommended to switch to glass bottles saved would be better, I use an ordinary plastic bottles, plastic is not very good think, but am not to be found in glass bottles at home, so being the first to use this slightly, we proposed can try this method, simple and effective.

6. bactericidal mouthwash, Gululu, up and down side to side, fie! Bacterial rinse bare
2 drops of tea tree oil + 1 drop of peppermint essential oil, add water 200CC mouthwash, can effectively deal with the mouth, throat mucosal bacterial infection, reduce inflammation of the throat discomfort.
7. foot bath, soak, hair sweating, sleep, not cold.
3 drops geranium 2 drops of cinnamon added directly onto the the basin full of warm water, soak twenty minutes after a good sleep wear socks to bed again the next day, the body will feel warm, belly full of spirit! Because the heat of geranium and cinnamon and promote detoxification of the characteristics of cycling,Sad sea (http://kerneltrap.org/spam/denied), can maintain body temperature and reduce the symptoms of a cold chills early.
the Luo Buqie Cheng Ding, size of a soy-like on it.
take half a bottle of honey, grain will cut into the honey carrot, radish into the volume is determined based on the height of honey, honey that is the number of height, the height of radish is also poured into the corresponding amount.
8. wormwood incense, Come, come, smoked a smoke, bacteria, viruses, go, go.
smoke within private common wormwood secluded epidemic evil Therefore, during the influenza epidemic, you can smoke at home with a dry moxa (mugwort in pharmacies for sale to trace bad as the moxa), to avoid the spread of the virus.
This completes about 2 hours or so to live, to put this carrot juice poured out a tablespoon of honey, diluted with warm water,coach purses wholesale (http://www.coachhandbagscenter.com/coach-handbags-p-4428.html), drink 4-5 times a day, from the next day will be able to stop coughing, the Methods for asthma have a certain effect.