PDA

View Full Version : Composition Platform

Samira6476
03-20-2011, 10:07 AM
; maternal love as a mountain ---------- read mother! Mother's love, and sometimes, such as sweetness and light, misty smoke; sometimes as Jingtao waves, Han Shan Yue shake! This is a true story: One day the mother and child home in the evening,tod's outlet (http://www.tods-shoes.org), met the wolf and the pups. Mother pulled out a knife fight to do the preparation, a short while, she-wolf and the pups attacked. She-wolf escaped machetes and threw toward the children, the wolf's forepaws pressed on the child's chest and shoulders, ready to eat. A miracle happened, she-wolf is not under the mouth, the original pups mother caught her hand the knife close to the pups in the neck, five minutes after the confrontation between two mothers, she-wolf let go of the child, the mother threw the pups, pick up the child went home. I feel shocked, what a ferocious wolf, the face of the hand game, the wolf was released the child, this time, things do not beat the great maternal love, the two mothers concerned about their children, only the mother was can do so be it!
life, maternal love is it not so? In the face of danger, the mother is the first to think about their children. Gave birth to you, is the mother; care for you, is the mother; care about you, is the mother; in times of danger, to protect you is still the mother. Mother - the most holy name, mother love - the great love. 5 • 12, 2008 earthquake, and in many cases are still emerging and moving in my eyes: SWAT team members opened when the prefabricated panels which departments and regions, a mother with a broken glass pierced the artery, let the children drink their own blood before survived. Another mother, the child tightly into her arms, the child was not hurt but she died because of excessive bleeding, the disaster is great love, maternal love in this great disaster it not better than all! I remember the first debris flow disasters in Turkey, the father hold the mother, the mother is exhausted last effort to daughter over his head, the results of that disaster in the village only a little girl survived.
motherly love, such as a clear spring, moisture dried up our hearts; motherly love like a beacon to illuminate the direction of our progress; maternal love as the warm sun in winter, too warm to cover our ... ...;