PDA

View Full Version : like unrequited love cow B

eojhhb0yk
03-19-2011, 05:00 AM
45. the way of their choice,Nike Shox Dreams (http://www.innikeshox.com/shox-dreams-shoes-c-341.html), their knees should finish
49. In the years after the sigh, that two teenagers: a stunning of the time, a gentle years.
37. all issues are ultimately a matter of time, all the troubles are actually asking for trouble.
12. shepherd all his life in the emergency; Taurus, Lifetime keep; Gemini, Lifetime wandering; Cancer, Lifetime, etc.; lions, Lifetime control; virgin all his life in preparation; Libra life in balance; Scorpio, Lifetime suspicion; shooter all his life in the play; Capricorn, a lifetime in strugg (http://www.myuggbootssale.com/)le; water bottle, life in a dream; Pisces life do not know what they are doing.
20. those names, some I forgot, some I will always remember. Just as, some people have is no, then do not say, only to have nothing to say ...
53. If she (he) said to you:
54.20 years of age to see physical; 30-year-old to see education; 40-year-old watching experience; 50-year-old to see intelligence; 60-year-old to see medical records; 70 years to see the calendar; 80-year-old look almanac; 90-year-old to see relics.
2. not at my grave and cry. Reincarnation of my way dirty.
24. I am the heart is small, but not in, I was good-natured, but it did!
13. like when you say you are what you do not like you, what you say you are?
4. failing to find the reasons from the first, do not pull no feces on the strange planet is not attractive? Think before you spray feces all done what you have no right to say someone else! I'm not perfect, but I honestly natural, and you?
5. Do not you live with me the wonderful equipment too happy, do not wish me happiness,official ugg boots (http://www.myuggbootssale.com/ugg-sundance-ii-boots-c-5.html), you have that qualify?
6. and human exposure to the longer, the more I like dogs, dogs are always dogs, sometimes not the people!
7. Do not break up and I said:
8. saliva is used to Shuchao Piao, not in terms of reason with
9. should not look to see, not to say do not say, should not listen do not listen, should not think do not want, do what to do to
10. less drag in front of me like a follow-abusing, gracefully in the loading force POSE!

17. Many times you just love the object of an individual practice rather than love object.
1. slut slut always, even if the economic crisis, and you can not you!
2. play with feelings? I'll make you cry very rhythm ...

41. 【Do you like my angel's face, or the devil's body? 】 【I like your sense of humor. 】
39. a lot of things between the
36. two people together, more than changing the other, but accepted, so that the tolerance it, thinking if the light changes, it is not life, that is war.
31. Some people smart like the weather, changeable; some people stupid like weather forecasts, weather changes it can not be seen.
21. laugh three times a day: Babel, pass, the purge ___ ~ good body pull out!

19. you save enough for four five, I can save enough for four five, we can go to Bureau of Civil Affairs married.
26. people most vulnerable place, is reluctant. No longer bear a wonderful feeling, could not bear a vanity, reluctant applause. We always thought the best days will be very, very long, and do not leave so quickly. Relented and in our lack of courage, the best passing day of the relentlessly.
28. Now you call me,gucci horsebit (http://www.guccishoesforsale.com/gucci-accessories-gucci-wool-hat-c-292_297.html), because you do not know me, so after you know me, you will beat me.
29. day without reading, no one could see; one week to study, started to be Detroit Metal City; January, not reading, IQ loss to pigs.
25. the time unconsciously, we are slow in responding ...
32. nonstop miss, easy to live up to, unknowingly stranger.

learn these words, you can use language to kill a `````
3. If you see the shadow in front, do not be afraid, it is because the sun behind you.
21. I face my father expressed his views regarding fat: no Han's life, have a Han's disease.
13. in the workplace should be like Conan did, there is a death where I go where and let someone else roll the dice.
5. If you flowers, after the cattle dung are afraid to pull it!
17. ah ~ okay, that is, when the Ching Ming Shangfen suddenly think of you, why do so many people die, you do not die?
18. This fight did nothing apart from a few days. A variety of noisy aircraft. I did not know or are you when people read?
50. You can never understand, in order for their interest in life, we put a little effort.
40. the road to success is always in construction.
14. a cannibal to work, managers repeatedly told not to eat my colleagues agree. Could not resist a few days, eat a cleaners, was immediately found. The sentiment is: Do not eat a lot of people really.
25. in the world all men are liars. Whether beautiful or not beautiful woman will be fooled. Different is that lucky woman found a big liar, lied to her life. Unfortunately, the woman found a little liar, lied to her for a while.
52.9 oranges given to 13 children, how to divide it fair? - Killing four children.

23. Do you think people cow B, he may not think you cow B, but you have to feel that others SB, in his eyes you are a SB, so I think, like unrequited love cow B, SB is a two-phase conditions Yue.
46. I've not much you can not. I'm not wrong you do not. What a misunderstanding.
55. The most mysterious of the sector: the departments concerned; in the history of the most mysterious people: insider; in the history of the most authoritative person: brick house called the beast.
4. is that Zhang, a computer at home you press the CTRL + C, and then in the company's computer and then CTRL + V is definitely not work. Even if the line is not the same article. No, no, more expensive computers will not work.
19. the only way you can occupy a man remember is: to live better!
51. Confucius said, do not sleep at noon, afternoon crash; Mencius, Confucius said on
18. Mr Qian has such a period of evaluation Miss Yang Jiang, and later by sociologists as the ideal model of marriage: 1, in the face of her before, I never thought about getting married. 2, with her so many years, never regretted marrying her wife. 3, has never thought of marrying another woman.
47. like your looks, think fuzzy. - I suddenly felt, missing most of this, more light

43. I do not go to hell, who is under the love of who
33. Stones tells us: those who truly love the last all gone, all the final mix are reunited.
22. Life is: born, live ~
1. my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated.
15. Book Review said: What is superfluous? Summer jacket, winter palm-leaf fan, there are so cold I have heart for your gracious post.
23. If you feel that they are cattle B, you must be stupid B.
48. broadcast gymnastics now:
22. you come to my letter you will not go, you leave me when you have not. - We do that to fate and love.
3. has been used to review the entire youth are youth, but also the whole life to suspect that students
life.
38. people will always do not know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after.
16. Do not talk big all day, go out on the loading force, there is no diamond that do not embrace that porcelain live, talk with like fart, farting as well taste it, you do not even taste!

56. The upper half of it from

14. We only have one Earth, so you have to love the earth; the earth is only one me, so you have to love me!
42. got off tour guide, said:
11.Ralph W. Sockman said: When we were small, you can test their courage; when we are the majority, you can test your tolerance.
30. about the current success of women in the following four ways: First, learn English, marry a foreigner. Second, learn English, study abroad, marry foreigners. Third,most frequent word is (http://www.polady.com/plus/view.php?aid=30238), learn English, study abroad, study abroad and return home to marry a foreigner. Fourth, learn English, study abroad, studies abroad, to work hard, marry a foreigner.

57. Even if is bull feces, but also to meet the beetles is the day
15. happy to laugh, not happy to smile back later! Happy to music, hard music to upset!
44. guess an English:
8. First,
10. 45 ° looking up to others of their choice, to 135 ° looking down Xiuguai others see you.
34. If you do not often encounter setbacks, it shows you do not very innovative - Woody. Allen
11. I am waiting for your care, such as closing the heart ...
12. Do not brag B, please return the beef cow B, because the cows need to live!
27. I thought that I was the cliff of a flower, then I, but a sea of ​​a slag.
6. I thought you were number 1 and 3, the middle, did not think the two of you are still the number 1 and 3 combined.
16. forever young, forever Zhuangnen, never know what's good, always tears.
20. personal feeling, on the network to shift to not too necessary.