PDA

View Full Version : Air Max 95 Children Shoes Being Honest With Buyers

realityp
03-12-2011, 12:52 AM
If would be hard to deal with anyone, if you thought they were not honest in their dealings and would hold back information about the product they were selling.
I import ladies handbags from china and they are beautiful handbags made of leather, as well as PU material plus they are replicas of designer inspired handbags. Selling knockoffs of shoes,jewellery,clothes,musical instruments, matter of fact you could name most anything that has a demand and you will be able to find a copy made mostly in Asia countries where you can hire cheap help.
Actually, it is so odd that you will run into this situation a lot as some people just can't seem to make a deal unless they can put something over on the buyer Gucci Caps (http://www.retail-mart.com/gucci-caps-cheap-18_445.html), whether they think it is just cute or they are smarter which neither one is right, actually all they are doing is ruining their name and spoiling any deals in the future when they are found out that they are shady.
Fashionphile.com has excellent research tools to help learn more about various labels, especially for Louis Vuitton.2. CONSIGNMENT SHOPS:
You can buy at consignment shops. This again requires a lot of research and you should ask fellow purse lovers which consignment shops they recommend. My favorites are: Fashionphile, Yoogi'sCloset, Ann's Fabulous Finds Air Max 95 Children Shoes (http://www.trade-kick.com/air-max-95-children-shoes-########-4_181.html), Let Trade, Castira and Bag, Borrow or Steal. These sites are very well regarded and stand behind their product.Just note one thing: Generally, consignment shops have higher prices. The upside is they do the research, they authenticate the product and you can buy worry free.
1. DO YOUR RESEARCH:
The first key to buying a new-to-you purse is to do your research! You must learn the name of the style. Then get familiar with the style and brand. What kind of hardware does the manufacturer use? silver, nickel, brass, leather coated? Is the hardware stamped? If so, where? What colors was the model made in? What leathers were used? What kind of stamps or seals does the manufacturer use?A lot of this research can be done online and there are a ton of resources out there that will help you familiarize yourself with the purse model you're interested in getting. This is why blogs are so awesome! They serve as a catalog of the purses that each manufacturer has made. Some consignment shops have great research kits that will help you familiarize yourself with the brand and how to spot ########s.
Being honest is very important for the seller to be as if all things are not disclosed to the buyer than you are being dishonest. I never have sold homes or buildings which I think would worry me a lot, if I disclosed everything you know about the house good and bad than you can feel assured you made a honest transaction but if you knowingly did not mention a problem because maybe you did not think that it was very important but it certainly could be for your potential buyer Laguna beach women (http://www.vip-mart.com/laguna-beach-women-discount-9_297.html), this could be about any thing that you are selling.