PDA

View Full Version : Jordan 5 High Heel Betty Boop Handbag Accessory Fo

quietlyd
03-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Betty Boop on the Street
It's been more than 70 years since the young, ######y and fresh teen American sweetheart Betty Boop first captured the hearts of Americans. Now, she can still help you become a head turner with women's Betty Boop handbag accessories.
Best Women's Betty Boop Handbag Accessories
You don't need to be in a party to show off your women's Betty Boop handbag accessories. You can simply bring Betty Boop along with you everyday in the streets. A loyal fan would not hesitate to go around with a Betty Boop inspired tote bag, travel bag, bucket bag, barrel clutch, purse handbag or backpack. Pick from many design options including such classics as Betty Boop as Marilyn Munroe or Betty Boop classic Max Fleischer comic strips. Newer designs range from Betty in a car to star Betty blowing heart kisses. Complement your full Betty bag with a Betty Boop handbag accessory zipper hanging satchel, mini purse, change purse or mini tote bag.
Dressing Up
Betty Boop
Betty Boop would be the ultimate character to portray in a costume party. You don't need to just have a Betty Boop handbag accessory to dangle from your purse. You can go all the way and look like her by carrying a Betty Boop inspired handbag. Her 1934 puppy Pudgy would be the best handbag style to carry around in a party. Pudgy's lovable looks will surely complement your Betty Boop wig, leg garter, red dress and red heels.
Have you ever considered buying a "used" purse? I've asked some friends about this and I get mixed reactions. To some it's too Eeeww, too personal. To others, it's not a big deal, why not?
This article is not meant to convince you that buying used is the way to go. I know for some gals (or purse boys) it's just too personal an issue and will NEVER buy used. But if you're open to the possibility, buying "used" makes sense.First, let's change our paradigm - it's not used it's previously loved. I know several purse lovers and I can tell you many, many purse lovers baby their bags. Some more than others, but most do care for their purchases and clean them often with leather cleaner and moisturizer or baby wipes.
On normal days you can simply celebrate Betty's sense of fashion by using a Betty Boop handbag accessory as an accent on any bag. Betty's hoop earrings would look perfect on your zipper handle. Metal or leather engraved pins and buckles would also do just as well on any other part of your handbag. The most popular Betty Boop handbag accessory however is definitely the zipper keychain. Pick keychains for your zipper handle of all shapes and sizes. You can have the flat plastic type, full mini plastic figures, rubber or metal engraved Bettty heads or even a stuffed Pudgy or Betty head.
Betty Boop first saw television daylight in 1932. At such a conservative time, she was the first overtly feminine ###### symbol that every man secretly dreamed of. While other female characters kept to their long skirts and funny faces, she displayed her beauty, legs, slim waist and big breasts. Despite her display of ######uality though Jordan 5 High Heel (http://www.crazy-jordan.com/jordan-5-high-heel-cheap-7_81_694.html), she was also the symbol of youthful charm, vivacity and class. Anyone who looked like Betty Boop during her time would have been a real head turner. You can still share her head turning charm and appeal with a great Betty Boop handbag accessory.
Ravena scratches the kitten's chin Popular Bikini (http://www.jordan-pick.com/popular-bikini-########-26.html), and he closes his eyes in ecstasy, his snowy throat rumbling. "You should name him Re, after the Egyptian Sun God," she muses, "for his ivory fur and the Light he brings to this house.""The last thing I need is a new man in my life." Savannah groans. "You know that better than anyone.""Yes," Ravena says, her jade eyes twinkling, "but we all need Messengers of Light from the Goddess and the Fey."Savannah moans and waves her hands in surrender. "Okay, I give up Polo Bikini (http://www.okay-jordan.com/polo-bikini-replica-26_439.html)," she concedes. "What did the cards say?"Ravena lifts the kitten and kisses his rosy nose. "Do not turn away this Messenger of Light," she says, softly. "He could be a faery of good fortune in disguise."