PDA

View Full Version : chi I thought he was introverted

nikeshoes6i
03-09-2011, 09:10 PM
I3 original article is, I feel the same, it is strongly recommended

Original Address: http://user.qzone.qq.com/39745873/blog/1199116088

2006 年 6 月 11 日Duisburg Blue House

today a little bit rain, the team is not training. Lippi afternoon had a meeting convened by the team, preparing for tomorrow with the first group match in Ghana.
the phone scandal, some solemn atmosphere of the team. Meeting, Lippi let us temporarily forget the domestic things, threw himself into the race to go. He said: We are both fighting for Italy, but also fight for themselves. If we are successful, everything will be all right; if we fail to meet we will be more severe punishment.
I do not know what the future will also want to conceive. Car to Piedmont Road, all be it. I just want to enjoy every game seriously play well every game. Can come to Germany, I feel very lucky. I is not the speed of Leopard, nor the power of bears, although the height of 190, heading is not good, in the back of my defensive ability which is general. Perhaps the coach (http://www.topsunglassesshop.com/) saw in my footwork and awareness, and I was the scarcity of players left, looks also decent, with the Italian team's selection criteria.
end of the meeting, Lippi told me I was the main force tomorrow.

2006 年 6 月 12 日; Hannover AWD Stadium

a ball if the score is 2 to 0, the process There are several possibilities. Can be evenly matched, one party seized the two opportunities; may be the superior advantage of the successful teams won; also be vulnerable to attack, but stepped on dog feces David and Goliath. Tonight's game is the first case.
Ghana kicked up well, they lose in the young and inexperienced.
ginger, or the old lady.

2006 年 6 月 14 日; Duisburg Blue House

outside today Lipi Ge mercy, allows us to meet friends and relatives, and the accompanying. I met Jessica. Rare leisure, we stroll the streets shopping, to be born BB chose outfits. BB's name is
I asked Jessica why you like me, she said that my legs are long, very ######y ... ...

2006 年 6 月 17 日Kaiserslautern Fritz * Walter Stadium

competition with the United States, like cloth back and Zha Kaer pay would keep around my bench.
22 minutes, Gila header score, he put out after scoring the shape of a violin. I am very puzzled how to contact the Goals and the violin? Does he want to tell us his head can play the violin? When I was still thinking about relations between the two, the U.S. team scored a goal, do not, precisely, is Zha Kaer more scoring goals. Corner kick Zha Kaer siege left more empty, the ball bounced in his right foot, draw a strange arc theoretical dead fly, the reaction 99 Buffon stunned by surprise, did not respond, watched helplessly ball network, poor child ... ...
followed, De Rossi was sent off the field situation is very dangerous. Fortunately, Americans are as eager to score, too irritable, leading to action too, have sent off two.
the end, neither side scored again, 1 to 1, end of the game.
the other side, Ghana 2 to 0 victory over the Czech Republic. Now, the team has fielded four teams may be, the final round, will be the life and death battle.

2006 年 6 月 21 日Duisburg Blue House

of the Czech Republic, a draw to qualify.
Before the game, football is very proper arrangements for the repatriation matters, they are waiting for us to go back to rule on the phone scandal. Strange, they do not have confidence that we do so? Is the door than the World Cup phone matter?
regardless of how the outside world, I am convinced that we will qualify!
race tomorrow, I will re-starting.

2006 年 6 月 22 日Hamburg World Cup Stadium

2 to 0,blahnik sale (http://www.storemanoloblahnik.com/), end of the game, we win, we qualify the.
whistle sound from that moment, I saw Nedved got on one knee, hand on the turf, bowed his head, blond hair loose, like a motionless statue. I really hope we can qualify for a fast, ah, but football is so cruel.
to walk away from the World Cup? To leave the national team so it? First stood on the stage of the World Cup has become your farewell. You are stroking the grass is not reluctant to leave the beloved stadium? You do not want us hanging head is not seen your tears?
bye, golden generation of Czech Republic! Goodbye, dear Pavel Nedved! Although you lose the game, but, in our minds, You are good, you are a real man! Football will not forget you, history will remember forever!

2006 年 6 月 24 日Duisburg Blue House

today to talk about Malaysia.
Malaysia is Materazzi, Materazzi is Malaysia.
game against the Czech Republic, the middle end Nesta injured in accidents, Malaysia Threatened mandate, it did not take long to play netted a goal. That goal is very beautiful, Malaysia, jumped up, his stomach is coming beams,onitsuka ultimate 81 (http://www.onitsukatigershop.org/onitsuka-tiger-ultimate-81-c-11.html), as condescending as volleyball players smash the ball with head and fly it.
If Nesta was not injured, not on the Malaysian market is likely to have, it was not the goal. Perhaps this is fate.
Malaysia and I live in a room and just started he is not talking, I thought he was introverted, got to know some days, only to find he is like the speak (http://www.winterjacketsshop.com/)er. Old age are always like pulling me about life, about dreams, about some of the jokes are not funny, like a ramble do not trust the mother of a child taking a trip. On appearance, the Italian football team has always been known as the Italian male model outside the United States team, while Malaysia is a different, blue jersey could not hide his temperament bubbling out of the farmers. Therefore, he often became the object of our ridicule, but he does not get angry, followed by Oh giggling.

2006 年 6 月 26 日Fritz Walter Stadium, Kaiserslautern Tshwane

very tough game, the second half of the red card in Malaysia we are very passive.
Hiddink said: I do not think the penalty without controversy. I fully agree with him.
the first 92 minutes, I received a long pass Totti, Maguo the Bresciano, rushed to the restricted area, in front of only a defensive player. I saw Iaquinta has outflank to the door, unmarked. At that time, I had two choices, one pass to Iaquinta; Second, their ball. Electro-optic inter-flint, and I see each other's position to make tackles, the action I made a decision: spike him to take advantage of a mix, and then fell down, the whole process at one go and fluency. Whistle went, I saw the referee pointing to the penalty spot hand.
teammates shouted jumping around to my side, I do not immediately get up, but kneeling in place, with her head in his hands, his head grass. Not because I fell pain to get up, but not together. I can not see the referee, I'm afraid of losing control like flowers, like a happy expression. I am worried that the referee saw my face, will be for
chi (http://www.ghdhairssale.us/)ld I dreamed of becoming an actor, but I'm not gifted, but I am very satisfied with this performance.
if you ask me, the best team in the psychological quality is. My answer is definitely Totti. Totti is my fellow, with Born in Rome. But he is an absolute superstar Prince is, I am a role player unknown. Totti is a typical mild-mannered fellow, fearless act. He dares in the European Cup semi-final penalty shootout kicked out of a spoon, but also dare to spit on the opponent in the race. The pitch, he not only extremely overbearing weight Tough bombers roar door, also dealt with gently skillfully deflected the lob score.
I do not doubt the ball can be hired, I was just thinking: this time, he would lob up with a spoon?
the ball into the game is over, Totti sucking thumb, with a calm smile on his face, slowly came to us, as the Roman generals returning victorious prepared to accept the cheers of the people.

2006 年 6 月 28 日Duisburg Blue House

heard of a Chinese football commentator, broadcast live on national television in the team competition with our last moments in Australia, hysterically cheering for me. Very grateful to him for supporting us.
listen cuticle said that China has a lot of Italian fans. I have not been to China, but I know China is one of the four ancient civilizations; is the world's most populous country; 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing; I also know that China's table tennis is very powerful. Much to my surprise: a population of 1.3 billion, a big country fans around the world than any other country, why football commonplace. What is the reason? I can not imagine.
the largest fan base around the world feel sorry for. Perhaps it is because the strength of bad football in China, only then the feelings of Chinese fans who count on other teams, we would have so many fans.
suddenly felt, as an Italian, or quite happy.

2006 年 6 月 30 日Hamburg World Cup Stadium

6 `like cloth, 59`, 69 `Tony, 3 to 0, easy to settle Ukraine.
Tony finally scored a goal. Back to the locker room, I asked Tony after his goal kept swaying palm of your hand to your ear's celebration is what it means. He told me that this is the gestures used his home, said,
until the game with Ukraine until 5 games we lost only one ball.
Gianluigi Buffon and Fabio Cannavaro is the best defense I've seen combined, referred to as CB combination. Back in Parma, they are partners, with the exception understanding. In the field, they generally do not have verbal communication. You a face, an action he; you a look, he was a nod; you a voice and a Look Back; can understand their thoughts and feelings of my heart. Almost invincible! If it were not Zha Kaer out more Infernal Affairs,adidas originals shop (http://www.adidasshoesshop.net/), we must still at.
If our defense is reinforced concrete, it is reinforced Cannavaro, Gianluigi Buffon is the concrete, there is no reinforced concrete is not solid, there are no reinforced concrete is not solid. When Fabio Cannavaro and Gianluigi Buffon while standing on the field, it can be called reinforced concrete, watertight, seamless. At this point, the opponent can only sigh: the world's farthest distance, is not I stand before you, you do not know I love you; but obviously loves you, but do not get shot.
victory dedicated to Pessotto.

2006 年 7 月 4 日Davis Te Falun Dortmund stadium

beautiful moonlight evening stars are many, Malaysia has long been asleep in bed , mouth calls sound Oh, ha mouth hung Li chi (http://www.ghdhairsoutlets.com/)ld.
Since I grew up, to no sleep, but tonight, I can not sleep. I feel like in a dream, could not believe it is true goals.
the first 119 minutes, going into the penalty shootout, we have won a corner. In general, tactical and I like staying behind the cloth, but I do not have much time to rushed up. Corner out, headed the German siege not far from the top, Pirro got the ball in the closed top of the arc, and he calmly lateral dribbling, lateral dribbling, attracted four defenders, I suddenly empty out. Pirro as elegant as strolling kick no look pass, the ball cut through the defense of people bundle, rolled right in front of me. Angle is not very good, Barak flew at me quick, fleeting moment. I'm not stopping, nor see the goal, with feeling, with the best at the instep of the foot pocket. I saw the ball around to draw a beautiful arc Lehmann fingertip drill into the far corner.
ball into that moment, my mind went blank, spewing out of pleasure, only the mad and kept yelling to run it subsided. This is an indescribable pleasure, I instantly reach a climax, as the fireworks are lit,
I would like to imitate Tardelli 82 World Cup finals with the Federal Republic of Germany celebrate after scoring action, but I can not control their facial expressions and movements. Ear to ear, open eyes, having seizures, burst into tears, mouth water over the ground, the final pull down on the ground do not know by whom. I want to look cool, but I'm not good performances, although a child my dream is to become an actor.
goal to my family, and dedicated to my friend; victory belongs to Italy, belongs to all who loves Italian soccer!
Berlin, here I come! World Cup, here I come!

2006 年 7 月 6 日Duisburg Blue House

my idol is Tardelli . He has won five times on behalf of the Serie A champions Juventus, 2 Italian Cups, 1 Cup, 1 League Cup, 1 Cup Winners Cup, 1 European Super Cup plus a World Cup in the national team is Juventus history One of the greatest players.
Ewing and deep roots of French football. Two generations of French football, Platini and Zidane and the King of retired former France captain Didier Deschamps nicknamed the meat grinder in the midfield created a brilliant Ewing; there is this absolute main Vieira Cup in France, Figure Ram, super sub Terre effect is covered in the Bianconeri. If combined with our team of small leather, CB combination, kamo, like cloth and Juventus play in the old cause, Peilu Ji, Henry, Juve's final in Berlin contributed a total of 12 players! Regardless of whether this is unrepeatable, but at least the unprecedented.
Unfortunately, such a team, this group of players after the end of the World Cup may be disintegrated.
I asked a small skin: If Juve downgrade, you will leave? Cuticle did not speak (http://www.cheapjacketsonline.com/), smiled, shook his head, eyes clear and firm.
cuticle is very small and I knew, as he and Totti, juvenile fame, but his career has experienced frustrations. A lot of people like him, hate him either. Small leather is soft on the outside on the inside type, low-key life, always modest, gentle, polite. At first glance, like a scholar, but an English air conceal brow, eyes, he also reveals a despot.
each end of the game, small leather back to the locker room the first thing to call my family, and the German team after the game, I saw his face when he called happy like a chi (http://www.hairsstraightenerssale.com/)ld.

2006 年 7 月 7 日Blue House Duisburg Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo

, AC Milan midfielder binary One is a defensive midfielder is the offensive midfielder. Two had a fierce style of play tough, a neat and delicate, complementary in the field, the short length of each other, if Pirro is the team brain, skull Gattuso is the team.
Gattuso is the most passionate team player, positive scraping, full field of wild, full strength. In the previous game, he succeeded in freezing the opponent's key players, such as Rotterdam and the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Shevchenko, Michael Ballack, Germany. Not to mention the performance of Pirro, candidate to the Golden Globes. Gattuso and Andrea Pirlo
is a very good friend, a bold and uninhibited personality, a cool and delicate. They lived in one room, usually weighing not leave mound, separated from the public woman, out in pairs, inseparable. Black and white as impermanence, Ma Tau face, Shook with the beta, Yingmuhuadao and Liu Chuanfeng, Naruto and Sasuke, Iori Yagami and grass Zhi Jing, Li Ting and Sun Tian Tian, Handsome Huawu Que, Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu, Blue Mouse and the big cat face, big head and small head father son, ... ... (I'm talking about? What is this metaphor?)

2006 年 7 月 8 日; ; Duisburg Blue House

98 World Cup in France, I care about c Qi Yedi team;
00 年 He Biou Island Cup, Qi Yedi rose to Serie B.
Cup twice, the difference is the process and results of the same adversaries.
passage of time, days or so blue, the grass is so green, smelly fart, or so, people Quenan still. Team participated in 98 World Cup and 2000 European Cup only a small skin, the old result, card team and Alessandro Nesta. France, two more have Fabien Barthez, Zinedine Zidane, Lilian Thuram, Patrick Vieira, Henry and Trey are covered. In the only remaining French veterans who I was surprised to find a characteristic, that is - they are - bald. France 23 players in addition to Sagnol, Ribery, Louis Saha, Malouda, Givi, Coupet, Lang Deluo head more affluent, the other all-Gang Lu are bald or hairy sharp angle like long stubble in the head like short hair. France is simply a bald Corps, glabrous forces (the French fans, please forgive me!). Which, as we, hair Variety, style complete, to meet young girls and old women and other persons needs. Of course, the head is good. Is not there a folk sing: bald head, dandruff worry about, other people have chi (http://www.ghdchibabyliss.net/)ps, I have a shaved head. And, in the skinhead community, Crouchi (http://www.ghdcheapstraighteners.com/)ng Tiger Hidden Dragon, celebrity men. For example, the history of the greatest basketball player Michael Jordan, tennis star Arthur Ashe, Prison Break genius Michael · Scofiled, famous artists Peisi comedy, comedian Ge You and so on. Groups can be seen bald and broad scale of affect deep. Embraced in France, contests many bald Zidane turned around the most shine. Zizou hair very interesting young man, the middle of dense forest around the party static soil, like the traces left by UFO parked. Perhaps the reason they grow older, the original forest has long been hard to find, leaving only a little precarious whiten yellow fur, from which its former glory can be found faintly; and Zidane may be determined, simply to be a kick to the cleaners a break, though unwilling.
God is fair, he gave you something, it will definitely take another thing.

2006 年 7 月 9 日Berlin Olympic Stadium

penalties.
Pirro, run, shoot! Ball in!
Sylvain Wiltord, run, shoot! The ball into the ~ ~
Malaysia, run, shoot! Ball in!
Terre is covered, run, shoot! Bang! ! ! Door while shaking, the ball bounced out. We are a cheer, a quiet square in France, in sharp contrast.
continue.
De Rossi, run, shoot! Ball in!
Abidal, run, shoot! ~ ~
The ball into the cuticle, run, shoot! Ball in,spyder race suits (http://www.spyderskiing.org/specials.html)! Small leather face after scoring relief.
Sagnol, run, shoot! The ball into the ~ ~
my turn, this pick for the World Cup. Eyes of the world to focus on me, I can feel the heart beat. I hold the ball, and slowly walked toward the goal, approaching the penalty spot, I throw a throwing star of the hands of the team to relax tense mood.
put the ball down, gracefully, back about 5 meters. I take a look at the Barthez one, he seemed very nervous, sweating greasy head. He pulled the ball into the briefs pants shape, exposing hairy legs, I chuckle a bit.
Come on!
approach,
wife, looking at it! Children, looking at it!
best at the feet, shot! ! !
the ball flying out of the moment, I closed my eyes, I heard his teammates came to me, I know, we won, we are - Champion!
30 days and nights, 7 games, 12 goals. We are the world football
new king, long live Italy!

2006 年 7 月 11 日; Airbus ;

I am now back on the plane, full of glory and dreams of the Gold Cup on me, shine the light issue and engaging.
final with France, if I choo (http://www.heelshoessale.com/)se the best, I would choo (http://www.shoesjimmychoos.com/)se Malaysia. The best is not the best player, but best actor. Malaysia in the final, self-directed and acted in a play, the story twists and turns of ups and downs, full of drama. Opening only 6 minutes he foul in the penalty area, so that Zizou penalty into the penalty; then in turn make amends before, headed 把比分扳平. Design exciting opening, the first suppression tactics like Yang. While Malaysia's performance is far from over. Overtime, he will be counted first with shock after the meat with a bitter note, Zidane earned off the stage, so show culminates. Finally, he scored in a penalty shoot-shoot, pull down the curtain for its perfect performance. Malaysia
came back I asked what he aligned ancestral said. Malaysia sat motionless, eyes looking at the ceiling, silent a long time, asked me one: small cell, important thing you say is the result of the process important? Personal reputation is important or important the World Cup? I looked at Malaysia, his eyes calm body of water such as a bay, a long while, I said: Malaysia, you do not really show business as an actor loss of play really wronged you. Oh hear him laugh, I laugh.
aligned ancestral said Malaysia does not matter what it is important that we won the World Cup.
plane is about to land, we, got home ... ...
other article

puma racing 朋友更是一种真情 (http://starfish.theassemblyarea.com/smf/index.php?topic=335071.msg442202#msg442202)

hogan 自然也没谁会嚷着说 (http://caesarlist.com/forum/index.php?topic=212378.msg333585#msg333585)

nike air flight one 心理也敞亮了 (http://forum.thaiger.net/index.php?topic=146122.msg289445#msg289445)