PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Angels Why Buying A Fashionable Handba

recoverl
03-09-2011, 06:44 PM
She walks to the sink and turns on the faucet. Warm water streams over the kitten cupped in her hand like a grapefruit. Its trembling begins to subside, while Savannah gently lathers an organic flea shampoo around its eyes and ears, working down to its shoestring tail.Only six inches in length, the kitten stands on the counter nibbling a piece of kibble while Savannah fluffs its wet fur with a dishtowel. Lifting its tail, she determines the kitten to be male. Turning him around, she finds no sign of fleas, but one eye winks red and crusty. Savannah mixes a lukewarm solution of goldenseal tea and washes both eyes, a trick she learned from her best friend, Ravena Riley, a veteran of feral cat rescue."When I get a chance I'll call Ravena," she muses. "Maybe she can find a home for you."
You should never underestimate the brownie points that you can accumulate by buying the lady in your life a fashionable handbag.
She carries the kitten to the bathroom with a bowl of cat milk, not trusting him alone in the house with Horus and Thoth. After Savannah showers and dresses for work, the kitten follows her to the office Los Angeles Angels (http://www.dsmine.com/los-angeles-angels-wholesale-3_52_470.html), where he immediately dives into the open pocket of an unfinished handbag."Oh Tiger Year LE Lovers (http://www.mztry.com/tiger-year-le-lovers-outlet-5_74_621.html), no you don't!" she exclaims, laughing, as she picks up an empty ribbon spool to distract him.Savannah's Magickal Handbags specializes in expensive, magickally charmed, handmade purses. She started the company ten years ago by accident Prada Bags (http://www.dsmine.com/prada-bags-wholesale-20_332.html), when she couldn't find an attractive yet functional handbag for her job as the personal assistant to a fashion designer in Atlanta. Frustrated, she created her own, which caused an uproar the first day she brought it to work and generated several orders from coworkers and friends.
If she loves gaudy, colorful clothes then a big loud, colorful handbag could be just the thing. If she wears subdued colors then go for a more elegant, restrained handbag in a color like black.
- Eileen West
Here is a sample of some the ones I came across in my travels:
Regardless, take action today. Go get a great handbag for someone you care about and make their face light up!
The thing is choosing a great handbag is actually much easier then trying to buy her clothes. Because you don't have to worry about the size issue for one thing. One size truly fits all, and that is a real boon. If any of you have ever tried buying clothes for your girlfriend then you know what I mean. Trust me, she is not going to be amused if you get her a dress that is too small, or too big. No matter how good it may have looked on the shelf. She will simply wonder how come you don't know her size!
1. Try to fit her style
Whilst exploring this area for my own needs I found that there really are more handbag designers out there then any self respecting guy would ever have imagined.
- Ecolution
I know. I know. This seems an odd thing for a red-blooded fella to chat about. But really, I felt compelled to share with you this killer tip on how to keep the lady in your life happy after I myself took the plunge and did just that. And boy oh boy! Great results. She was simply thrilled.
2. Scout out her current bags
So here are my top three tips to choosing a handbag she will love:
- Green Street Designs
Guys... Here's a tip for you...
See what she currently uses and extrapolate from that what you think she might like. There is no need to re-invent the wheel. Follow her current fashion sense.
- Del Mano
- HOBO International
- Littlearth
- Derek Alexander Leather
You see handbags are different guys. You can get them in a bewildering array of colors, sizes and shapes. And the really neat thing is that regardless of which one you get her she is almost obliged to like it. Because the styling will invariably fit at least one of her (no doubt many!) dresses.
3. Know Your Costs!
And trust me. There are a lot more then that!
I got mine for a friend because she passed an exam. She loved it!
- Kavu
- J. P. Ourse & Cie.
Bags can cost anywhere from a few pounds to thousands of pounds. So do some research before you buy and make sure you know your Tiganello from your Sally Spicer!