PDA

View Full Version : Ouyang Hui about love listening to the rain (the h

lihuavmei
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
in love, the most lovestruck than has been waiting for waiting.
women than men never good at waiting.

many women wait a long time. They just have to wait for their love of a man in love one day to understand his own mind, the initiative came to say to yourself I love you. More women waiting longer, they have to wait just a man who loved live their one day change their mind. After the man left the woman will be waiting for them. They are most afraid of was not the man not come back. They worried that one day their desperate lost hope just do not want to wait for a turn away, and that men who had just lost and found.

in love, the most remarkable than that a woman can love the man squandered for years, waiting for the youth to face regrets. The greatest regret is that a man has a woman he knew had been quietly waiting for their own. If a woman loves you,gucci watches (http://www.guccioflondon.com/gucci-men-shoes-1.html), willing to wait for you. No matter what you are doing with whom you can always serve her body with no side Shoushenruyu, unless you are not her only love.
and men differently. A man loved a woman left him cry. He will get drunk. He will play the fool. He will leave the most important position in mind to leave the woman. However, he would want the winter asleep in bed can also be the other woman.

every man is a liar. A man like me is the biggest liar. I like to lie, cheat, but a lot of people but also how to cheat. But every time there was one person will believe my lies. Who is it,Pain and happiness ~ ~ (http://www.organic-tutoring.com/forum/index.php?topic=305596.msg444731#msg444731), that is my woman. In fact, I already know the woman I was lying, but had to pretend she was sure I look. Why. Because I was afraid the woman I did not cheat her in this lie, I will compile a lie, lie to him next, in order to compile the next lie and then lie under the next, so many times hurt her. So man ah man. When you lie once, when a woman is certainly believe that, do not think, do not think your code perfect the lies, do not think the woman I believe you lie low IQ, but because the woman willing to believe your lies are really true The TMD love you too.

everyone touched by a man is definitely not the most moving love of a woman in order to prove themselves to suicide. If a woman loves a man in order to prove himself to commit suicide if you are the world's most stupid woman. Do you want a man with your life does not care if you still care about the poor love you?

A man touching a woman really can wait themselves, believe in yourself and tolerance themselves. In a woman's heart, and then the great men did not grow up like a child, and gentle woman all men can often be hard to melt.
, of course, moving is not the same woman. A woman is definitely not the most moving you have money, you can give her the cash Gold BMW Villa Mercedes. If you want a woman that she must not love you, she is using his wealth to do with your youth, the equivalent exchange. A woman is what really moved. Touching a woman is really turned the corner the day his feet, looked at his thin man anxious to back up the stairs look like their own. Then you see a man touched a woman she had to pay a quest for a lifetime. The only man a woman touched the middle of a short little scene of life only.

contact with a man and woman is the most wanted to do what things. Two words: go to bed. However, when a man on the bed with a woman he wanted to leave the bed immediately Tizhuokuzai. Contact with the men and women with the most feared thing is to go to bed, the woman is at once the dog on the bed, she never want to down.
before going to bed a woman basically does not speak the words of men particularly. Most of the content is this: Dear you believe I told her no affection. You are my heart you are my liver you are three quarters of my life. You are my love You are my stomach and I put my money into your safe lock of youth. Woman's answer is: Really Really Really Really Really Really. Oh get. Ah get after, the man does not speak. ########## man in bed is usually in the smoke, just memorable moment of ecstasy. And if a woman this time to particularly high. Clothes are usually feeling: you said is not true, you can not lie to me,cheap christian louboutin (http://www.topchristianlouboutin.com/christian-louboutin-short-boots-c-12.html), I gave you everything, you can talk to her divorce, oh, you do not divorce, I'll kill you, do not leave me do not lie me. Men will say, well do not will not.

a woman's most sad is not a man will leave his. The most sad is that a woman and a beloved man on the bed looking at a man wearing trousers that look anxious. Because she really did not know this man will go over to what kind of gentle embrace. While they remain silent command million through Autumn. A little love to a woman applause.

have a 36-year-old woman with a 25-year-old man in love. Woman said that I do not mind my age, but I am afraid of him mind. Shit. Mind a man a woman. He will never mind that there will be a woman how old, how was last there. The most mind a man is a woman now, a man never want to grow old with a woman. And women are different. Women most care about in my entire life was her own age. After 25 years of age had a birthday every time she would uncomfortable. She always said, Oh, I do not mind him mind. If you do not mind, why are you worried that man would mind if you will. Mind your age, not a man, a man's mother, is a man's sister,Men Originals T-Shirt (http://www.iokshoes.com/originals-tshirt-men-originals-tshirt-c-199_243_332_333.html), is a man of the family. So women always like to choose more than their older men. Because she felt one day when his old man at the dog is old, at least older than I should.

I have many friends, but never treat a friend feel the same. One day a good friend of mine for 10 years, because we have fallen out a trivial matter. Later, he was met on the street, said Ouyang Ouyang you that your friend Turn around, there was a decade of enemy hurt me, When one day, when friends betray you Do not you carefully to ask the question why why he will betray you.
true friend is not your money in the 500W to your house to eat people. The real people are not you married to a show ground running errands and more people give money to send. A true friend is one day you failed romance you want to get drunk one day you want to cry. Have been quite follow you on a wave of happy friends are happy that one of the, because you failed. He failed because you drink drunk. Just because you're falling out of love for your lost love, as he spoke tears.
that talent is your true friend.

when you were set up on time, the applause and cheers of flowers, flattery, and ass, all you should have a medal. Those are not important. A true friend is often when you wave after wave in a crowd situation back away vague.
as your friend. Please applaud.

was deeply loved many people, being deeply in love. Later we meet a variety of reasons we can not. They left me when I wanted to kill them. But then I blame myself. When a young woman willing to love comes to me when she told me how much expectations. But I have done to let her give up me, that I do really well. No matter what the reason they left, I also deeply thank you. In my current partner does not appear before. They have gone through 97 years with me 98 years to accompany me through the year 2000, those days and now I can not love again.

Thank you all loved me I loved. Only love can have all the beautiful