PDA

View Full Version : ######## Oakley Radar Elizabeth and James Footwear_462

passagee
05-02-2011, 09:22 AM
A tall order but not impossible. There are things you should do and things to definitely avoid. Your email subject heading should (a) stand out ######## Oakley Radar (http://www.okayoakleysunglasses.com/category/########-Oakley-Radar), (b) engage the recipient's interest Ray Ban Warrior Sunglasses Tips for Choosing the R (http://rallykitcar.net/archives/2010/12/from-malaysia-to-takasaki-gunm.html#comments), (c) relate closely to the body of the message and (d) not look like hype.To make your email marketing campaign stand out, you can indent the subject by using ">>>>>>>>" or "__________" or "********" but don't be tempted to use exclamation marks or all capital letters. These will catch the human eye but they will also attract the scrutiny of the filterbots who will most likely gulp the email down without even bothering to look further than the subject line. Don't be tempted to put L@@K in the subject heading of a business email, that sort of thing is fine if you are writing to a friend but it does not convey a professional image.
I think Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have amazing style. I'll admit sometimes they wear some pretty out there stuff, but for the most part their style is inspiring. Also, I am a fan of both their clothing lines: The Row and Elizabeth and James. Although I don't own anything from The Row because it is way out of my budget, I have wandered through Barney's several times to look at the beautiful blazers and t-shirts they have. I am always in awe of the precision of the design.
Elizabeth and James is a great line. I wouldn't say it is all that affordable, but lots of the pieces are timeless that you can wear for years so it is worth the splurge. As a fan of their clothing lines, I was so excited awhile back when I heard they were doing a line of footwear with Steve Madden. Recently there has been some sneak peeks of the shoes so take a look...
And just last week Mary-Kate Olsen wore a pair of Elizabeth and James shoes to the Proenza Schouler fashion show. I'm bummed because I was not able to find a good picture of the wedges she wore and they are my favorite of what I have seen of the line thus far. If I come across a good picture I will be sure to post it. Also, just FYI the Elizabeth and James shoes are supposed to sell for 195-500$ which is a whole lot, especially for Steve Madden.
Email Marketing Campaigns - Humans Armed with your knowledge of the bots' weakness for certain fodder, you can make sure your email marketing campaign contains no tempting words that would turn your campaign into a series of tasty bot snacks. So, you've done your research, you know the words to avoid and you have found a neat tool that will read your email and tell you if you have accidentally used a "bad" word in your email marketing campaign. The next thing to consider is getting the emails read by the recipients. Having gone to a lot of trouble to plan you email marketing campaign and robot-proof it, you want to give the emails the best possible chance of being read. With one eye on the banned word list, you need to think of the human beings who will receive your email and create subject lines that will make them want to read each email.