PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 32bit Ma , Zhou Hongyi, apologized to th

buisness0243
05-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Vista Household (www.vista123.com): Ma, Zhou Hongyi, apologized towards the consumer

Cai Wei Nanfang Every day Press

gates of fire, adverse impacts to fish. 360 rounds of fighting with Tencent, to Online people introduced no small influence. Yesterday,microsoft Office 2010 Serial (http://www.msoffice2007key.com/office-2010-key), Tencent Chairman of the Board Chairman Ma and 360 are outside, said Zhou Hongyi, apologized to the person. At the same time, the two sides towards software compatibility also considerably eased, the software doesn't seem the two aren't compatible together with the scale of your scenario.

communicate towards the people inconvenience and emotional hurt, and here, I apologize to each consumer, we hope within the long term with better services to return the consumer.

and Zhou Hongyi also mentioned, Consequently, we in the spirit of becoming accountable for the user, made the decision to shelve the disputes between companies. Here, we need to each user by the events that our hearts apologies.
◎ Tencent Dialogue 360 ; the 2nd election of a Yesterday, our reporter plus the two businesses were
Ma: Don't call Tencent idea

yesterday morning, met in Beijing,Windows 7 32bit (http://www.office2010-key.ca/windows-7-key), which includes this newspaper, far more than a dozen media reporters, Mr. Ma was much superior coloring. In spite of this, in his view, the previous week is still thrilling week, the improvement of a number of issues over and above creativity, it really is also for this reason that Tencent will need to make this kind of choices.
Nanfang Every day: Last week, Tencent produced a short-term do However, soon after searching again,Windows 7 Home Premium (http://www.msoffice2007key.com/windows-7-key), and also the user's communication and transmission of facts does have imperfections, there are actually deficiencies, but also harm the emotions from the user, right here, we apologize to each and every consumer, hope that with better support to return the user.
Nanfang Every day: Why didn't report straight towards the regulatory authorities to enable federal government departments to cope with?
Ma: We need to police, the Ministry of Business report, but the scenario is instead special, The first took location within the weekend, the reaction time will arrive later,Office Standard 2010 (http://www.office2010key.eu/), despite the fact that the federal government also attaches great importance; the next is associated to the computer plug-in, analysis, proof preservation, the situation is fairly complicated, in a brief time (two days) inside the stop plug behavior is complicated,microsoft Office 2010 Serial (http://www.office2010-key.co.uk/), we can only self-help answer. As an example, before the 360 hit Jinshan, Jinshan installed capability will quickly turn out to be four hundred million from 20 million, some tubes do?
Nanfang Daily: how do you examine the 360 competition practices?
Ma: I do not want to spend too much time to appraise competitors, but no matter what the business proceed to compete in the legal framework, even when there are some fuzzy regions. The reality is, Tencent not the one one to suffer inside the previous 360 competition consider full benefit with the contradictions to get rid of opponents, but we had been not conscious of, so now also comprehend that one can find some Online providers will be subsequent to the view.
Right here, we also recommend Zhou Hongyi, Tencent along with other distributors don't play the mind, the ability to perform it in their field.
Nanfang Daily: How do you see now the net and aggressive business enterprise environment?
Ma: Triggering lack of lives more than the past two World-wide-web providers, competition and cooperation, but now the web business pattern is in contrast apparent, plus the formation from the 3 three tiny situation. So, I believe the entire Internet business has gradually begun a rational and mature, instead of having a individual emotional competition.
Nanfang Daily: 360 announced the recall of buttoning a shirt bodyguards, the 2 sides will take into account cooperation within the future?
Ma: We hope there is certainly no leakage of consumer facts. How cooperation in the future, we are viewing his words, viewing his deeds. I see now is that he (Zhou Hongyi) mentioned that this just isn't the plug-in, didn't infringe the interests of this stage of view, I feel the menace has not lifted, another party will stage a comeback.
Nanfang Daily: Do you worry about do 360 IM (immediate messaging software) you?
Ma: In fact, I've been with our colleagues that there is certainly also competitors for Tencent encourage the part. Actually, in case you do 360 IM, I'd not mind, who do we all welcome, however it should be formal, to not come out and steal somebody else's chain of believed.
Zhou Hongyi: 360 who had by no means deliberately hostile

As mentioned 360 workers, Zhou Hongyi, is hectic nowadays, and within the Southern Every day reporter acquired a telephone, the telephone aspect Zhou Hongyi's certainly a hoarse voice.
Nanfang Daily: The 2 sides at war in the beginning, the business typically accepted logic is the fact that Tencent QQ computer butler introduced, impacting the share in the 360, does this turn into an incentive for that warring events?
Zhou Hongyi: Very first power Tencent QQ on the user pc put in within the personal computer butler, didn't give the person any perfect to decide on, this can be it. Meanwhile, QQ copied the computer butler 360 protection guards, as well as graphical text are extremely comparable using the 360 security guards. Strengthen the technique of promotion that plagiarism is set 360 to demise. Our function, interface, user expertise and down a good deal of energy, but the housekeeper didn't QQ computer to easily copied more than, despite the fact that not doing better than the 360, but apparently this is a violation of rights 360.
Nanfang Daily: This is among the reasons to push buttoned bodyguards?
Zhou Hongyi: 360 have to battle, ah, I often feel that good business enterprise competitors, buyer welfare is certainly , including buttoning a shirt bodyguard was released, but that the item Tencent damaged their organization interests.
Nanfang Daily: Are there grievances with Tencent's a deeper cause?
Zhou Hongyi: no.
Nanfang Daily: Some folks say you're I would like to try to obtain rid in the nightmare, which includes my 360 are done in order to remove the imposition of my huge hat. Could have been an progressive item, why it failed? This is my pondering for 5 decades. 3721 failed, I ignored the user's encounter, doesn't respect the interests of end users, only visions of competitors. Ultimately, the 3721 won the battle, but lost the war. Put simply, not a competitor beat me, beat me the user.
360 security guards, essentially talking, would be to erase the fees imposed on me. But I allow it take in the lessons of 3721, we have to respect the interests of end users, respect the user's encounter.
Nanfang Daily: Just before you and Increasing, Kingsoft, Baidu have fought with Tencent pinch now stand, the best way to see 360's 360 enemies and who has never deliberately. Inside the previous towards the interests of users, 360 numerous threat
cause and effect, along with the newest data, make sure you click to enter QQ/360 dossier >