PDA

View Full Version : climate max 2010 reiterate Welfare lottery 2 color

jery277749
04-29-2011, 02:29 AM
body of every lottery has a Headquarters, a group which set up microprocessor equipment, which is the interconnection point of the National Lottery Operator, this set of equipment will bring together each digit of all purchases, and then computer program namely comes with the assistant to calculation of these numbers will eventually come to several groups of nominees to the current digit is no (in this circumstance specifically refers to a altitude award number),air max wavy purple (http://www.nikeairmaxshoesoutlet.us), then decided to use the interior high-level set of numbers which, if all numbers are current was selected, then the computer procedure will select a group of human who choose the least number. In additional words, if the current numbers are candidates,air 90 (http://www.nikeairmaxshoesoutlet.us), there will be only an alternatively 2 in the national scene; if the current number of candidates have no been in several groups, the internal high-level group will be singled out from the top award as the current number to reap big profits.
internal computer programmer from the readme Welfare, Welfare inside a computer programmer must see the readme:

I used to go at the Welfare Centre, XX province, but also has all the anger XX Province XX style Last issue I saw Social Welfare made, the appoint of questing the welfare of the mark to their own profits, I want to expose them.

not
say that lottery lottery agency,nike air max 90 black (http://www.nikeairmaxshoesoutlet.us), which is directly below the lottery agent, when the headquarters of the Grand Prize selected number of the layout to the lottery agency, they will be accustom to cheating, such as pre-video, Pick machine engaging in sham (very easy, the quality not the same number of balls, balls built-in magnet ... ...) to say that welfare lottery money problems, all the money in the welfare lottery, take it covers only a small chapter of the primary schools, payment of social welfare benefits and other small projects, most of the money had been manipulated behind the scenes, high-level, for other aspects. Do not meditation the lottery is shrieked the senior manager of the Center, they are just upon the camp's spokesman, little power, the real power of a great high-level, involving all aspects. I belong to the internal staff, is the headquarters of the two prize hush money to me, today I say that, you could say I am bored with nobody to melodrama the fool, you can not say that I am in the award, said casually.
see
Vulnerability 1: Into a live movie lottery make jolt! ! It unique in the globe! Who never ahead or since! But also look through after was compelled to admit!
Vulnerability 2: still tin not prove to live! Recently engaged in a User suggested site had put a live broadcast of live TV to certify that this proposition is good merely not be accepted. Why say this proposal? Welfare for all times and only has Network Barracks | Military Network | Song of web | Military Marriage Online | Song of Library | My barracks | Junsao Forum | Military Forum | Army | Navy | Air | Second Artillery Corps | Armed manner | Junsao Network | Military Club | military dignitaries | camp demands | Health Team | Chuishi Ban
Vulnerability 3: color pellet virtually more than 1000 of the bar, lottery a few times to see out of the injection of more than 20 awards, each sold more than 100 million note forever one or two. There a few times to see the scene in the spectators or medium ERNIE pellet at present checks to validate ERNIE facilities, participate in interactive programs ERNIE real audience impressions, reporting Welfare payments, etc., have not done Fucai Center it! Welfare default TM is a membership of both, color care. .
Vulnerability 4: by far been proficient to see the playback size of two full shade? Notaries are always a few people, the program unchanged, with no interaction. Extremely rowdy, vulgar, tasteless, Welfare official website also two color numbers actually written in the wrong color to the winning number seven fun, actually TM's funny!!!
Vulnerability 5: Why can not shake that lottery sales deadline? An interval of a few hours why? Statistics? Fart! What is the problem side ERNIE statistical edge? ! Your internal staff is a good statistical numbers to buy their own bar! !
Vulnerability 6: The award pool control! In order to nourish the attractiveness of the synthetic control! But the control was also manifest! In terms of probability methodology is the daytime of the two color outside the ass! Rot because a color that led the IQ a little higher;
Vulnerability 7: hiring vocational color care! Lottery usually known as Welfare Centre in the provinces have long believed to hire professional color of their care, which opened in the province of awards, the headquarters will be graphing to buy a lottery number in the province color care. Then asked to come forward to approve the award by the color, the final headquarters or branch that is split into individuals. This mode of practice deception, double-edged sword can be really disgustful it! One. Internal pocketing a prize or two. And for the Welfare made a false dissemination,max finite Be gallant ! (http://efanwen.com/plus/view.php?aid=12118), really do both. . . . ,
Vulnerability 8: The color of the dog care boasted corrode plausibly ! User friendly and put forward the I hope the next time your dog story points higher IQ; at last, a few hundred million a annual corrode sales of color do, keep a good dog ought be the two all right;
Vulnerability 9: Why not go to CCTV Live? Goof alarm, right? Off can be extremely advantageous! Now more moisture! Of lesson there are too many loopholes, heavy to enumerate. Yes, as the use of prize money, the inspect findings and reports Yeah, that would like to know is not reality, not worth mentioning.
operating procedures are It��s about time: 1 infrared digital remote control from France ERNIE buy, in advance of the lusted data input number (similar to TV outlets with the television remote amending, but can not simultaneously) the use of this technology can do What number would like to hike away from anybody number, like the first prize out of some note to the first prize out of some note. Do not take things too hard, then 3 years with out even think almost 500 million out of a note. So just who is like sitting next to blank homes. 2 For a more safe, do not use live television directly to 3 people do not want to open their own by winning the psychological personality, to send pertinent workers throughout the country to buy the winning numbers. 4 every once in a while in the remote and poor districts in the first prize to paralysis ****。 5 mighty statistics, rapid statistics of the best current winning numbers. We can see that two color sales are 100 million or more each, the real welfare for less than one-thousandth (ten meager students a semester), winning the return rate is less than ten percent, first-class Prize is non-existent entities, but they are holding helping the vulnerable, maimed babies shake vigorously to gather money to buy elegance yachts, peregrination overseas, what a scenery, the so-called welfare is to assist them live a few thousand dollars a month subsidy that the city age castle was built as a nursing home, they can have seen the extensive rural districts really absence help destitute sick, the broken bullpen was not as good as the nursing home, darling Lottery,airmax 97 I had also many above this daytime . (http://www.365chuguo.com.cn/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=10149&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=577378), let us give money to, and themselves, society, country nothing to do with people being unsympathetic to squander it? Welfare fraud staged shaking! !

short, deem it or not casual, in fact, I was not the premier insider expose them, there are a lot before, but the words have been banned, I equitable ambition to narrate you that fortune can only depend on our diligent hands and wisdom mind, do not expect to get wealthy, to say the bar. Say no to imitation You are silly, forward of sealing machines scan number of what? Sales are small, local sales file can not be fewer,dunk cheap pro IQ game , I wish you defiance apt dare! (http://www.chang-yang.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=3712880&extra=), the conquering rate was chaste, not discourage the eagerness of fun drips lottery, the first contrast, then filtering, can not get a chip of history, the first prize number, and another assured the obtaining rate of over can not have huge distinctions, and can not buy a hot number so that we pushed to work. While all this complexity, a computer program that is not what, a few minutes to get a day, according to bargains data to change only a small order. A number of screening implementation of sensor-type password pass ERNIE pool, though the number has been set, but unfortunately it is only through their ######ual machines, ERNIE time one came, obediently down the number screened out. Supervision and management is very just,nike dunk (http://www.nikeairmaxshoesoutlet.us), there is basically no loopholes. The aggregate award in a few note that, dozens of the second prize will note, and suddenly, and suddenly, they're bad, a few numbers! Good winning rate control, which tricks the machine do not have way in advance of Statistics is the sorcery seal machine, and sometimes money also highly rare, occasionally you eat dates. Lottery News can not be smooth, or you not mention that I am acceptable, I depend on
you
fire
the saying goes: Welfare color ball
Chuishi Ban friend buy immediately disburse consideration! Recently I heard from one respective said: . That staff also spoke to a number of two color ERNIE insider. Say: ERNIE set of extremity conditions. As long as the terminal set up the conditions set shake out of numbers is the condition number. Such as: Program termination conditions set number is: +16 010 607 132 425 that the current phase to shake out the winning numbers must be: 010 607 132 425 +16. Of course they are set by the data after statistical terms, select the relatively small number of current note number to set the conditions for numbers. Two color each sold more than 6000 million note,air max 2010 review (http://www.nikeairmaxshoesoutlet.us), how could only one or two in a note? Obviously artificial control!!!! This, by the soul of the insiders said someone like this: Data statisticians, color ball carrier is the lottery industry, selling billions of dollars each. Award is based on sales volumes in the quondam, they commonly put the 500 million sales provocations to open in the top 10 provinces in zones Welfare *** * We

the
who is mercenary who fooled! Liar can not fool people who are not greedy!
Vulnerability 10: terrified we expose, by the end of 2009 apt get hold of more than 300 million of them, you said he bought 88 Note aboard the up?
it? Relay
wish you persist to let more people understand.
can