PDA

View Full Version : GHD IV Dark Styler|ghd purple|ghd purple

lengjun0709
04-08-2011, 05:27 AM
劫匪弃车逃跑
劫匪将作案刀具留在了车内

本报通讯员 郏策 庄腾 本报驻台州记者 史一方

蒙面劫匪竟在公安局附近绑架银行女职员,被民警发现后,歹徒飞车逃亡,警匪上演追车战……1月13日晚 ,平时只有在警匪片中才能看到的场景,竟真实地在椒江发生了。

趁她整理后备厢 歹徒钻进了车里

晚上7点半了,39岁的临海女子聂娟(化名)像往常一样,从她上班的那家银行走了出来,朝台州市公安局 西侧的一条小巷走去。她那辆红色凌志300,就停在那条小巷中。

小巷两边基本没有路灯,晚上行人稀少。聂娟在一家小店吃了点东西,晚上8点左右,她准备开车回家,但突 然想到要清理一下后备厢,于是她打开后备厢门,开始整理后备厢中的物品。

高高掀起的后备厢挡住了聂娟的视线,当她将头伸进后备厢认真整理时,一个身影不知不觉地钻进了她车子的 后座。

聂娟丝毫没有察觉,她将后备厢关上,就直接走向了驾驶室,黑夜之中,她根本没发现车后座还 藏着一个人。

坐定,系好安全带,将车钥匙插入锁孔,启动……就在车子启动的那一刹那,聂娟感觉有一样冰冰的尖尖的东 西顶在了她的后颈。她回过头一看,发现那是一把明晃晃的水果刀。“天哪,ghd precious (http://www.ghdsalec.com/ghd-iv-styler-precious-set-p-190.html),我被劫持了,怎么办啊!”聂娟的心中一沉。

歹徒反绑她双手 扔在了后备厢里

持刀的是一蒙面男子。“别出声!别乱动!我借了两万块钱高利贷,还不出,现在人家要追杀我,我已经走投 无路了。”该男子压低了嗓子说,“我图财不图命,你别乱动,你若乱动我就捅死你。”

蒙面男子说他自己不会开车,要聂娟朝他说的地方开。此时聂娟已经从最初的惊慌中冷静下来了。她有一位同 事,也曾经遭遇抢劫,GHD IV Dark Styler (http://www.ghdsalec.com/ghd-iv-dark-styler-p-195.html),因为反抗,被歹徒杀害了。聂娟决定不做盲目的反抗,随机应变。她遵从那蒙面持刀男子的 吩咐,朝东开了四五十分钟路程,最后将车停在椒江农场呈龙村附近。

此处极为偏僻,别说是人,连狗叫都听不到一声。路两旁没有一盏路灯,一片黑漆漆的。

“现在,把身上值钱的东西都拿出来。”蒙面男子又开口了,“钱、手机、银行卡,全都交出来 。”

聂娟将身上的200元现金和苹果手机都给了他,还说:“我今天身上就带了这点现金,不过我有张银行卡, 里面有14000多块钱。这些全给你,你要车车也给你,只要你不伤害我。”

蒙面男子问了银行卡密码,并警告聂娟说若是密码有假就捅死她。然后,他让聂娟从驾驶座爬到后座,用聂娟 的丝袜将其双手反绑,又用聂娟围脖子的丝巾将她的嘴缠了好几圈。接着他打开右后座车门,将聂娟拖下车,一把 塞在了后备厢里。

巡逻民警惊了劫匪 警匪上演追车战

当后备厢被重重合上,聂娟蜷缩在小小的空间里,她明白,是生是死,命运已经不再由自己掌控了。她只能暗 暗祈祷,希望自己能逃过一劫。

危急时刻,救星出现了!

当晚9时许,台州公安边防支队三甲边防派出所民警巡逻至呈龙村方向的丁字路上,ghd purple (http://www.ghdsalec.com/ghd-iv-purple-styler-p-191.html),发现前方50米处停着一辆红色凌志轿车。

蒙面男子怎么也想不到,他刚将聂娟丢进后备厢,还没想好接下去该怎么办,警车就来了。做贼心虚的他顿时 惊慌失措,当警车开到30米开外时,他直接从打开的右后座门迅速钻进去,门没关闭就发动车辆,往呈龙村方向 飞奔而去。

这一反常举动使巡逻民警感觉情况异常,立即拉响警笛紧追上去。这就样,两车一前一后在公路上展开了生死 追逐。

凌志车逐渐将警车拉开了约100余米的距离。民警将油门踩到底,紧咬着不放。由于车速过快,加上是石子 路,路面很滑,警车在往青龙村方向小路右拐弯的时候,车辆控制不住,差点撞上旁边的两座石墩,但驾车民警沉 着应对,急踩刹车,迅速调整好方向往小路开去。在小路上大概开了300多米,民警发现这辆红色凌志车停在一 个路口,左边是一座小桥,往路桥方向,车的前面是一条小路,车无法通行。蒙面男子已弃车逃跑。

这个惊魂夜 想想都后怕

此时,凌志车的后备厢发出了一阵响声,民警立即将后备厢打开,发现里面躺着一被绑女子。

聂娟见到了边防民警,就像见到了亲人般亲切,她知道自己终于得救了,一时之间,竟激动得说 不出话来。

“谢谢你们!谢谢你们!若没有你们,我真的不知道还有没有这条命。”从惊吓中稍稍回过神,聂娟便紧紧握 住了边防民警的手。对她来说,这个惊魂夜将永生难忘。

目前警方正在加紧搜捕蒙面男子,同时警方提醒:临近年关,“两抢”案件频频发生,单身女子被跟踪、抢劫 的案件屡屡发生。入夜后,单身女性出行,最好结伴而行,同时多多注意观察周围的环境。碰到抢劫,要保持冷静 ,寻找适当的时机求救。最好能记住犯罪嫌疑人特征,以帮助民警破案。切忌硬拼,避免意外的发生 。

thomassabo12
04-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Constant. Asians find out various proposes in interesting this dressed in small jewelries is actually go well with regarding Wok cookware most people, they will are leaving demure frame of mind. Nonetheless I think lots of referral is actually absolutely wrong, as various advocated earrings not to mention rings, barely to help sustaining when one have on??£¤t try a magnifier you may avoid seeing. Mung vegetable volume of this conch and also the butterfly, who'll provide the feelings to differentiate the software. What the heck is expensive jewelry? Initial of all of this can be a visible ornament, definitely not any will??£¤t hint stuff, if it's they cant realise why buy not to mention put it on? Creative expensive jewelry is very famous during The uk, regardless of the layout, we will have to be ready to find it plus sensation enthralled. Consequently Thomas Sabo Necklace Store (http://www.thethomassaboca.com/thomas-sabo-necklace-c-2.html), despite the fact that an ordinary scarce gown, so long as along with a cool bracelets, you can actually get to be the event full. In order that the windows 7 of the particular links of london bracelets are generally pre-occupied by the ones imaginative and exaggerated earrings. Truly, the timber grown today broad cause of becoming lured to the jewelry wholesalers, is that a store entry house windows was crammed with an amazing initially perception of these links of london Sweetie ornaments. One time surpassed by simply Chanel, witnessed a fabulous bracelet, this dimension is pretty much crammed the complete front bust, an emblem of your little friend yellow decisive moment of your Chanel product, established with a set of great gold angel wings, shimmering inside the circumvent when the Centimeter take off In . is usually, there had been simply a bracelet is capable of supporting all of of typically the markets show up. Whenever i became a infant, I don't have a go with that do too much variation, always like to being dressed in a minute earring, bracelet, bridal ring in addition to charm bracelets. The good news is, I feel precious jewelry has to be delightful to put on. After i putting it on We can really do the high light. Sometimes an environment, your miss can feel amazing. Jewelry is really a a part of the overall better shape at which it will be most breathtaking of which usually amount, this can be a top status of having on links precious jewelry. All those particular things are consistently attractive to us. Say for example jewellery manufactured of your control keys, given that the person on the collar type, it will have some emphasize of your current clothing. An alternative case study would be that the flora completely in grow, introduced in order to mane, and so pure and even exciting. Yesterday I really came across which often TB boasts a store merchandising Antique, has to have brooches and hairpins made of down, composed of a number of smallish creations A person substantial, as well as fond of me, in a position to buy two or three days, grabbed in the brow and also crown with, it must Landscaping. At times, an important gentlemen??£¤s watches, given that using adequate Discount Thomas Sabo Earring (http://www.thethomassaboca.com/thomas-sabo-earring-c-5.html), moreover it the secret to success product of elegant. One of the past time should be to buy earrings usually (a replacement will be to buy ceramic, but from the size of typically the pantry, I got myself the application highly discipline) Thomas Sabo Chain Sale (http://www.thethomassaboca.com/thomas-sabo-chain-c-6.html), silver antique, jewelry, natural leather or even wineglass, virtually all I love to buy given that the software when it comes to good-looking. This particular will be able to have a very massive showcase which you'll find provides all my jewelry pieces, look at plus touch them on a daily basis to look at s when it comes to old, each individual fragment contains a mind, such as the photographs of people.