View Full Version : Office 2007 Product Key Acknowledgment of Individu

jinhuaco321
04-04-2011, 10:10 PM
USLegal's Newsletter
Missouri Acknowledgments

Acknowledgment of Individual

STATE OF MISSOURI

COUNTY OF ______________

On this ______________ day of _____________________ in the year _________, before me,Office Pro 2007 Key (http://www.office2007-key.co.uk/), the undersigned notary public, personally appeared _________________________________, known to me to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged that he/she/they executed the same for the purposes therein contained.

In witness whereof, I hereunto set my hand and official seal.

Notary Public

Print Name: _______________________

My commission expires:

Acknowledgment of Corporation

STATE OF MISSOURI

COUNTY OF ______________

On this __________ day of _______________________ in the year ____________ before me, a Notary Public, in and for said state, personally appeared ___________________ ___________________ (name of officer), ___________________________________ (title of person,Office Professional Plus (http://www.office2010-key.org/), president, vice president, etc.), ____________________________________ (name of corporation), known to me to be the person who executed the within __________________ (type of document) in behalf of said corporation and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

State of Missouri

County of ___________________

I hereby certify that on the _________ of __________________, 20_________, before me, ____________________________, a notary public of the State of __________________, personally appeared ___________________________________ and made his/her ___________________ in due form of law that the matters and facts set forth in the _________________________________ are true.

As witness my hand and notarial seal.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(2) By a Partner.

State of Missouri

County (and/or City) of__________________

On this ________ day of ____________________ in the year ______________ before me, __________________________________ (name of notary), a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared ________________________________________ (name of partner) of __________________________________ (name of partnership), known to me to be the person who executed the within ___________________________________________ (type of document) in behalf of said partnership and acknowledged to me that he executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(3) By a Corporate Officer.

State of Missouri

County (and/or City) of ______________________

On this __________ day of _________________ in the year ______________ before me, _________________________________________ (name of notary), a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared _________________________________________ (name of officer), _______________________________________ (title of person, president, vice president, etc.), _______________________________________ (name of corporation),Office 2007 Product Key (http://www.office2007-key.in/), known to me to be the person who executed the within _____________________________ (type of document) in behalf of said corporation and acknowledged to me that he executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(4) By an Attorney in Fact for Principal or Surety.

State of Missouri

County (and/or City) of ____________________

On this ________ day of ________________________, in the year ____________ before me, ___________________________________________ (name of notary), a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared ____________________________________ (name of attorney in fact),Office Professional (http://www.office-2010-key.net/), Attorney in Fact for __________________________________ (name of principal or surety), known to me to be the person who executed the within ________________________________________ (type of document) in behalf of said principal (or surety),Microsoft Office Standard 2010 (http://www.office2010-key.org/), and acknowledged to me that he executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(5) By a Public Officer, Deputy, Trustee, Administrator, Guardian or Executor.

State of Missouri

County (and/or City) of ___________________

On this ________ day of _________________________, in the year ___________, before me _________________________________________ (name of notary), a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared ___________________________________ (name of person), __________________________________________, (person's official title) known to me to be the person who executed the within ______________________________ (type of document) in behalf of ________________________________________ (public corporation, agency, political subdivision or estate) and acknowledged to me that he executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(6) By a United States Citizen Who is Outside of the United States. (description or location of place where acknowledgment is taken)

State of Missouri

County of _______________

On this ______________ day of _______________________, in the year _________, before me ______________________________________________ (name and title of person acting as a notary and refer to law or authority granting power to act as a notary), personally appeared _______________________________________ (name of citizen) known to me to be the person who executed the within ________________________________________ (type of document) and acknowledged to me that _______________________________ (he) executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(7) By An Individual Who Cannot Write His Name.

State of Missouri

County (and/or City) of __________________

On this _______ day of _________________________ in the year _______________, before me _________________________________________ (name of notary), a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared ____________________________________ (name of individual), known to me to be the person who, being unable to write his name, made his mark in my presence. I signed his name at his request and in his presence on the within __________________________________________________ ____ (type of document) and he acknowledged to me that he made his mark on the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

(8) By a Manager or Member.

State of Missouri

County (and/or City) of ____________________

On this _______________ day of _____________________ in the year __________ before me, _____________________________________ (name of notary), a Notary Public in and for said state, personally appeared _____________________________________ (name of manager or member) of __________________________________________ (name of limited liability company), known to me to be the person who executed the within __________________________________________________ _____ (type of document) in behalf of said limited liability company and acknowledged to me that he executed the same for the purposes therein stated.

Notary Public

My commission expires:

REFERENCE:

Missouri

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 486.330 (1999) Form of Acknowledgements

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 486.335 (1999) Forms of Affirmations

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 486.250 (1999) Powers of Notary

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 442.150 (1999) Proof or Acknowledgement

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 442.155 (1999) Acknowledgement of Instruments Not Affecting Lands

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 442.160 (1999) Acknowledgement of Intruments by Members of Armed Forces

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 442.190 (1999) Certificate, How Made

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 442.200 (1999) Identity of Persons Making Acknowledgements

Mo. Rev. Stat. § 442.210 (1999) Certificate of Acknowledgement—Contents

Customer Service
Toll Free!
1-877-389-0141
--> Our Customers Believe! "You have an excellent service and I will be sure to pass the word." Read More! Popular Packages Power of Attorney Pack for your State. Get all the Power of Attorney forms you need for your State. Financial, Property, Healthcare, Limited. Instant Download.
Select Your State --------- Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware DC Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Wisconsin Washington West Virginia Wyoming go! Home Sales Package Includes Offer, Contract for Sale, Disclosure Statements, and more...
More Info >
Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will Pack. Get them all in our Personal Planning Package and protect your Family. Instant Download.
More Info >
more packages... Your Legal Life Organize your legal life today! View our free online guide to creating a Life Documents File and related products. LegalLife Resource Center