PDA

View Full Version : Not a virgin , is not responsible for it

dai6sdflf
04-03-2011, 07:01 AM
? ( boys and girls must see )[Transfer] was not a virgin, not responsible for it? ? (Boys and girls must see) Reprinted from Coca_ Ai Hong ~ reproduced in at 18:32 on January 9, 2010 Reading (2) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary of a man kissing a woman reported that when he was ready to take off to all women, the woman stopped quickly and asked that an urgent hands ~ you love me - men say love
- that we just kiss, not ######, right?
- man nodded his head, and the mad men and women continue to kiss.
- the desire of a man slowly rising up, a woman feels it, she loved watching man, horny torture.
- a woman strugg (http://www.uggvipstore.com/ugg-bailey-button-boots-c-19)ling with conflicting thoughts,new uggs (http://www.winter-ugg-boots.com/ugg-new-arrivals-c-76.html), and asked: Well -
that .... My dear, we do it, So eager men off all women ... women are now handed over all his own men, and love all accounted for.
- afterwards, when a woman met a man said: it? I will not leave you, When the woman met another man, a man's arms, even hugg (http://www.ugginlondon.com/ugg-fringe-cardy-boots-c-50.html)ed another girl ~ That used to be a woman's Harbour ah! When a woman passing by quietly from their happy face when the man actually ~ did not hear the sound of heartbreak.
- the next day, a woman asked him: the woman or the opening of putting it out of that.
- a woman that men would explain only a misunderstanding, and a man said something just a touch: heart-breaking silence. like a child mistakes grievances, said: It does a body irresponsible woman It degenerated into insults, whatever. man, he know? he knows when a woman loves a man would have no reservations after the pay? Is love is wrong, it is unnecessary to pay.
- in fact, wrong in a woman's only simple mistake in the wrong man, and for men, women had not simple, lovely. his arms that woman? Oh ~ ~ ~ No, a girl, not woman. that girl? For men only tap water, the stream has no value, lost any sense of the fragility of a woman ~ but she still came to a man the wings of change of heart,Do you dare to read the following verse in Mandari (http://www.jewel-orchids.com/node/1#comment-2647062), because it all just happened yesterday, ah! Before the second man returned to his happiness of heaven, the next second put him into the icy hell.
- Men say they can not accept a woman's past, because she was not a virgin, the man thought he had to leave, a woman gradually get used to, so, saying only, sorry, put the woman pushing the distance, do not want to have anything to do. go to happy with his happiness. the face of such an outcome, a woman asked a man what can? To his own body responsible? Women have the qualifications? Responsibility to tie up with a negative heart of man, make sense? Moreover, before the man she has not a virgin. - Is ah! Too much hypocrisy in this city, love the red light as fans like to go after the confused who forgot to turn off lights, so that dream is too sad to do, who think that who will stay in the side, but who remain in the Who side.
- cold heart of a woman said: I have never been responsible for their own bodies, since you say so, I'll try it on your body irresponsible! yourself ~ leave money dressed after leaving Shihai have to say, the animal you?
- men and women finished love, the men despise a woman is not responsible for their own bodies, while men are righteous, said: because I am a man, need to vent,short ugg boots (http://www.uggvipstore.com/ugg-classic-mini-boots-c-6), After all have to bear the insult, injury and pain. a man so happy ~ but a woman continues to stay in pain.
- that are capable of Merry Men? woman is promiscuous open? selfish man who only allow you to commit wrong,men ugg boots (http://www.ugginlondon.com/ugg-classic-mini-boots-c-6.html), but women are not allowed to have experienced

I'll try not responsible for their own health bar, that indulging in a man in love Sentimental how could hear a woman means.
- When a woman opened up the phone man said: ?
all right, I hang
- the woman also picked up the only scheme to end suffering of the blade ~ ~ everything will end up ~ Death urged her.
- Women closed his eyes and tears across the pale face ~ ~ fiercely across that thin wrists ....

- I've been standing in the place were you hurt, you have to stay in to I cry in the distance, love has been stopped at night you have loved me, you told me so good ....,
- your happiness is very complete, but was sacrificing my happiness, people who hurt me most , also said before Do not Be Cruel ~ I love you like a star and I love overtaken by smoke and dust that leads to you, is not my responsibility to be happy ~ ~ hurt me to walk long .....
- That night the gentle, sweet talk after that, everything just because he is a man, but she was deceived by the silly woman for love, until she embarks on a drinking cure my ~ athletic, the moment. also the lingering memories of the night TV drama because in fact most can not accept her. If she loved him a little less, in the end what will happen.
; men: If you can not wear the wedding dress the woman you love, please stop you untie the hands of her buttoned - in fact, a woman fall in love and they will I hope he will always rely on her. - because no matter what time can be with her, she can order one you love can do anything! - but do not pay because of fearless women, as men unnecessary capital!!
- not to become stupid woman because she loves you, can let the deception.
- but you did not care, so do not feel very shameful Why?
- If you are around such a willing GY You pay for the fearless, so innocently .. love your woman - you must cherish her, do not let her hurt. or else you will regret it some day!

if you love someone to turn it to a friend to share my space
log copy the URL address:
Please use Ctrl + C copy and paste to a friend. hidden signature large font Prev Next Back to log list