PDA

View Full Version : Judge Judy Episodes and Clips - Watch Judge Judy V

hellokety23
04-01-2011, 10:04 AM
'Judge Judy' is an American court show featuring former family court judge Judith Sheindlin arbitrating over small claims cases. The series is in first-run syndication and distributed by CBS Television Distribution,online coach (http://www.coachecshop.com), the successor company to its previous distributors Worldvision Enterprises, Paramount Domestic Television, and CBS Paramount Domestic Television.Since premiering on September 16,... more Book Review: "Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever" by Judge Judy Sheindlin - Gather.com
Television's sassiest judge follows up her initial book, Don't Pee On My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining (1997) with a fresh burst of her biting wit and wisdom. Though published in 1999, Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever: The Making of a Happy Woman is just as ...
5 Reasons Why We Love ''Judge Judy'' - Associated Content
The numbers don't lie. We love watching Judge Judy . In June 2010, Judge Judy surpassed Oprah as the No. 1 most-watched daytime television program. The highly-popular court show averaged 6.4 million viewers nationwide per day during that month. Here are ...
Jim Collar column: Our capacity for kindness gets tested in difficult times - Post-Crescent
I enjoy an episode of “Judge Judy” from time to time. I wouldn’t want to live in her courtroom. It seems we’ve become a macrocosm. We’ve looked on as one side of the political divide throws up an arm and says, “talk to the hand because the face ...
'Judge Judy' Moves Ahead of 'Oprah' in Syndie Ratings : TVBizwire ...
“Judge Judy” took the top spot in the daytime syndication ratings for the week ended March 13, beating “The Oprah Winfrey Show” for the first time in nine weeks, TVNewsCheck reported. Following the February sweeps period, ...
Judge Judy or ABC News: You make the call at Peoria Pundit: An ...
An online magazine about news & media in Peoria, IL.
Judge Judy 2011.03.22 DSR XviD-sHoTV | IRFree.com
Judge Judy Sheindlin, a former judge from New York, tackles real-life smal claims cases with her no nonsense attitude in which damages of no more than.
Hold it! Either your browser doesn't support JavaScript, or you've shut it off.

Unfortunately, VideoSurf will not work properly without JavaScript.
Either change your browser's preferences, or try visiting on a different machine.