PDA

View Full Version : ken griffey jr shoes 《大行报告》摩通升民行 01988.

w5zy2nq7fq
04-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Today, I eat about
customers, she said that she asked me, but I still insist on sending one to buy, she said asked me to see the owl kingdom, I promised, I want to see the film, but unfortunately missed a meal time.
I rarely take the initiative to call the guests, basically no initiative about passing people eat, strange to say, should be more reasonable to me what your dinner guests to eat, but frankly, these many rice to eat with the guests, the more customers you I give less. Do not know I was born with a scrubby phase, end customers always pay.
I thought, guests usually mostly men older than me, they may be too shy to let a woman pay for it. Although the industry profiteers more,北京团购网 (http://www.jindantuan.com/), but I think a good person or with a lot of, most customers still trust each other, they look at me do not know much on the domestic situation, always kind to teach me, give me pointing to the road about her.
talked about last time I did not expect such a simple customer Zhao Huan, not only did not because I did not know too do not work with me, against me more confidence, and from time to time I will praise the last sentence in the message that a serious attitude like I do , put it I had to work harder to give them children. This time to Shanghai, their company invited me to dinner, I very tired to say that I have lied about their friends, but they have to let me go, I started pretty angry, but to get there, their heads, that is I simply, um, be polite to me, give me some chicken soup that I tired to make up, and gave me some pig's trotters, that women want to eat pig's trotters, keep my bowl, I moved with him confessed I fib, I'm just tired and did not want to come out about people. Fortunately, he did not mind.